FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machina

2 posters

Go down

Machina Empty Machina

Post by jackariah Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 am

"Do you deny the notion of a transcending soul, an everlasting machina in us all, always driven in any whatever form? Do you dismiss the notion that science is simply magic, analyzed and described? Do you secretly want to gain the keys to manipulate your reality? Don't you want to be a god like me?"

PIANA, a small close-knit town south of metropolis ALGORUNDA and on a tourist-attracting marketplace beach known as CANDLE BAY, is a quiet haven for powerful secrets mysterious forces seek. As roommates living the independent adult life, students attending the school of music and the arts, or visitors with pocketed dreams to make happen, you choose unknowingly the path to become one of Earth's protectors and among the greatest magicians in history.

It is a pitch of four story arcs, more if this develops well. As you can tell, it isn't just about magic or always set on the good vs. evil war that is to come. In fact, it delves in the culture of Piana and living with people, making it on your own. The genres include: comedy, romance, friendship, and most importantly, realism. Generally, a spin-off can be made for the Casual Forums if you wish a "lite" experience, but as I am interested in character development and heavy plot twists that gets the story peaking, I prefer the "sweeping epic" experience, though I encourage the idea of hanging out at a pub and saving the world from evil before work the following day! Don't worry about the magic or the story losing its focus: I've got that covered.

What do you think, guys? Interested?
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Machina Empty Re: Machina

Post by Daandae Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm interested. With this description as it is now, a lot of room is left for character design and I'd be interested in those genres, but if I wasn't playing a male main character, it would be a very strong minded woman, a bit of a desperate romantic, artist and one longing for something more for the simple human body she occupies.... perhaps more powerful.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackariah Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Great! That would make a good character in this RP, but you'll see by my customized template just how thorough and how easy you can identify with the persona. I'll start typing up the OCC and post.
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down