FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another story to tell

2 posters

Go down

Another story to tell Empty Another story to tell

Post by Daandae Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Though I have a topic in the works, I'm looking to expand my networking and meet some more of you. I'd like to work on some sort of story.... romance that is pretty erotic but very passionate and perhaps something like a modern fantasy. I also enjoy science fiction and possibly an alien race much like in Avatar. (I'm a huge fan) So there's a choice of modern fantasy or science fiction with a very deep and sensual romance involved.

--Modern Fantasy may include old magics and lore in our own world (Earth)... most characters that perhaps see people (as we know them now) as ignorant and simple, blind to magic. Legions of elite dragon riders, etc.

--Science Fiction would most likely involve races that are experiencing unwanted human interference, presence that seems peaceful but is really very deceiving or dominant.

Please let me know if you have any ideas, anything you might suggest to further brainstorm a story like this. I get VERY involved in my roles as male characters, but would be willing to write a main female character or minor female roles. I have plenty of time to write here at home. Thanks!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Another story to tell Empty Re: Another story to tell

Post by Phi Chisym Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm interested in the modern fantasy romance side of this.

As you, I'm still trying to get the hang of this site, meet new writers along the way, and continue on my neverending quest to better myself with this crazy love I have with the written word. So, if you're still in the mood, I'd love to try to bat a few ideas around and see if we can come up with an unique and ubber story worth reading over and over.

I do work, and deal with family and house, plus have a small in house studio for my art business- but don't fret; usually my world calms down long enough for me to indulge in my dreams and practice certain arts. So, there's will rarely be a time when I'm not around.

Brainstorming is my antidrug, but work so far has short circuit me right now. So, you take the reigns, let me know what you're thinking, and let's see if I can get my fingers to start running again. Smile

I'm also interested in your other story concept, "Old Memories, New Life". If the interest before does not return to start this story, then I'm up for game. I love vampire romances; in three of them so far on other sites - one in particular I'm writing with two other friends that has gone on for four years so far and has a total of three full books ran. (Three more in the works.) So, I'm rather serious about building stories, especially when they are grown with many wonderful talents and imaginations.
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.upsidedownwords.hqforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Phi, I have left you a private message. I'd love to get started as soon as possible!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down