FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17)

3 posters

Go down

A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17) Empty A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17)

Post by Dr. Mad Voodoo Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Her skirt touch the ground gently. As if closing and opening curtains on a window. The color peach matched her skin tone. And her long curly blond hair didn't seem as stubborn as she dance away into the wind. She was known as the Lady with Cursed Shoes. Every night in the meadows she would find herself dancing. Always dancing. People could see her dancing on top of water, slightly impossible, but somehow it happened. Though people always realized how sad she began to look as she danced by herself. And one night a gentle prince came and took her hand. And they danced all the way into the night. Though he couldn't keep up with her vigorous energy and fell down dead in the meadows. She cried all day and all night after such an event, but her feet lead her back into the meadow. And more and more men came to dance with her only to end up dying. One day while dancing by herself a fairy woman came over and told her that if she could find a man in the next three days who could always dance with her, that she would lift the curse of the shoes. And so it began. The competition to be able to dance non stop together. From tournament winning champions, to princes, and nobles. Even noble ladies. None survived the dance of the woman. The Lady was once again discouraged, the last night and she was sure no one would be able to dance with her. But as all fairy tales go the third night was her night. She dance till sunset with a man and the curse was lifted off her feet. But unlike a happy ending, she fell down to the ground. Her real feet were so worn and broken from dancing she couldn't lift herself up. And she found out the man had placed a spell on himself to dance all night. But as the spell wore off he fell too. To worn to get up. And they died together in the fields. And they lived happily every after in the afterlife.

Ms. Warren put down the book in fury. She couldn't believe they were selling this kind of crap in a bookstore for children. It was macabre. And she wouldn't be allowing her children to read something like this. She was going to set a complaint.
But this story isn't about Mrs. Warren. This story is about two new couples moving into Ms. Warren's little community suburban village.
Welcome to Tinsel Ville. A place you could only imagine in a show of Desperate Housewives. All the lawns looked the same, the same luxurious houses.
You need a password to go into the gates. All the families know each other. A little town in a little fort of luxury.
It's easy to blame your darkest secrets in a little village like this on the new couples. In this dark horror filled thriller of a RP.
You will discover the dark past of one of the greatest murders, who's been staking out in Tinsel Ville.
Dr. Mad Voodoo
Dr. Mad Voodoo
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17) Empty Re: A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17)

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 am

I'M SO IN!!!!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17) Empty Re: A Story You Only Tell Your Children[M +17)

Post by Dr. Mad Voodoo Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 am

Shekinah wrote:I'M SO IN!!!!

It appears only you want to be cut up into tiny pieces.

I give you the option of the blender or the knife. Whichever suits, I think I'll have you fried.
Dr. Mad Voodoo
Dr. Mad Voodoo
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 am

Yeah, I don't get why I'm the only one... Sad

Well, can I go for both the blender and the knife? Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by January Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am

Love a good crime mystery, I'd be willing to join if this is still ongoing?
January
January
Mist
Mist

Female

http://reapply.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down