FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris]

Go down

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Empty The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

This is for us to plan our Pokemon Journey!

Character Sheet::

[img here]
Name:
Region:
Hometown:
Specialty Type:
Badges/Ribbons:

Pokemon:
[include attacks/nicknames/genders]

Pack Items:
[like pokedex/potions/pokeballs/TMs/etc]

Biography:
[just small]

Personality:
[small as well]

Extra:

Code:

[center][img here]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Region:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Specialty Type:[/b]
[b]Badges/Ribbons:[/b]

[b]Pokemon:[/b]
[include attacks/nicknames/genders]

[b]Pack Items:[/b]
[like pokedex/potions/pokeballs/TMs/etc]

[b]Biography: [/b]
[just small]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[small as well]

[b]Extra:[/b][/center]

Back to top Go down

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Empty Re: The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Sukigrace2
Name:
Suki Evans
Region:
Sinnoh
Hometown:
Floraoma
Specialty Type:
Ice
Badges/Ribbons:
Jublife Ribbon
Floraoma Ribbon

Pokemon:
The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Spr_4p_425_s
Driffy the Shiny Drifloon [m]
- Ominous Wind
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Silver Wind

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Spr_4p_471
Ira the Glaceon [f]
- Ice Fang
- Blizzard
- Hail
- Iron Tail

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Spr_4p_478
Lass the Froslass [f]
- Ice Shard
- Blizzard
- Destiny Bond
- Confuse Ray

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Spr_4p_448
Luca the Lucario [f]
- Force Palm
- Extremespeed
- Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Spr_4d_059
Blaze the Arcanine [m]
- Extremespeed
- Flamethrower
- Thunder Fang
- Hyper Beam

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] DPEgg
Mystery Egg

Pack Items:
ribbon case
acro bike
pokedex
10x hyper potions
12x max potions
20x full heal
5x dusk ball
5x ultra ball
Poffin Case
TM Case

Biography:
Suki Evans was born in the wonderful flower filled town of Floraoma in Sinnoh. She grew up surrounded by flowers and loving people. There was nothing Suki ever needed other than her family and friends. Well, that was what she thought anyway. It wasn't until she was playing around the Valley Windworks that she saw an oddly coloured Drifloon. Curious, Suki decided to go home and grab some poffins. Why not lure the pokemon instead of running home to grab her father's Gengar? Bending down in some bushes, the purple haired little girl began to throw poffins at Drifloon, luring it towards her. It took about ten poffins before the thing was close enough for her to pounce and wrestle to the ground. Drifloon freaked out, but it soon began to play with the six year old Suki.

It would take two more weeks before Driffy trusted her completely. Once that trust was there, Suki caught him in a pokeball and the two have been inseparable ever since. By age ten, she had acquired Ira as an Eevee and immediately went to Snowpoint to evolve her into a Glaceon. After Ira came Lass, who she caught while in Snowpoint. Lass had been injured as a Snorunt by a Sneasel and Suki took pity on the pokemon, capturing her to take her to a pokemon center. It was pure luck that Lass wanted to stay with her. Lass did not evolve into Froslass until just six months ago when Suki was given a Dawn Stone by her mother.

At fifteen, Luca the Lucario came wandering into Floraoma. She had been abandoned by her previous trainer and no one around there seemed to want her until Suki laid eyes on her. She took the Lucario in and trained her with her other pokemon. They grew close and that is the end of that story. Now Blaze, on the other hand, was her father's Arcanine. Since her father wanted him to have a good life, he let Blaze join up with Suki and the whole group was soon off to Jublife to participate in their first contest.

While in Jublife, she was given a mystery egg from someone named Cynthia. Suki was ever so excited and she is waiting for the egg to hatch so she can see what is inside. Using Driffy, Suki participated in her first contest in Jublife and she won! It wasn't as easy as she thought it might be, but she loved every moment of it. After that, she began to train Ira for a contest and once back home in Floraoma, she entered that contest and won in her home town! Once that was over, Suki took a year long break from contests, waiting for the perfect moment to return to the spotlight. News recently reached her of a large contest in Hearthrome and she took off on Blaze as soon as she heard about it. They have just recently arrived in Hearthrome and they are now standing outside of the contest hall.

Personality:
Suki takes on different personalities. When she was younger, she would act like Driffy and hover around people, curious as to what they were doing. As she acquired more pokes, she began to act like them. Now, Suki is like some weird mixture of all of them put together. She is curious like Driffy, loyal like Ira, tough like Luca, shy with men like Lass, and playful like Blaze. When meeting new people, she can come off as loud and obnoxious, but she is far from that. She just has a flamboyant personality. She talks a lot and very fast when she gets excited, much like a child would. She loves life and everything about it! It seems she brings out the best in people as well.

Extra:

Last edited by Anaris on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Empty Re: The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris]

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I'll start work on my character sheet soon (probably tomorrow because I'm about to crash for the night). Is it all right if I have my character from a different hometown in Sinnoh but then have her meet Suki later in her biography (but before the RP starts, so they'll still be close friends at the outset)? That way I can account for her acquiring her roster of Pokemon before she and Suki set out together.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Sure.
We could say they bump into one another in Hearthrome?

[I only play the games so I'll have to look up the other towns/cities the contests are in.
XD]

Sleep well darling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Sounds good! That'll actually work out perfectly for me because my character takes a little while to warm up to people, so having her fly solo meet Suki at the beginning will make for some entertaining character interactions, I hope ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Oh yeah.

I'm going to work on Suki's profile some more.
I can't want to see yours.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Here's what I've got so far. I pretty much fail at keeping biographies brief, but hopefully the rest is acceptable. I will be happy to make any changes that you recommend.

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] Green_eyes

Name
Eri Kiryakov

Region
Sinnoh

Hometown
Snowpoint City

Specialty Type
Fire

Badges/Ribbons
Coal Badge (Oreburgh City)
Forest Badge (Eterna City)
Cobble Badge (Veilstone City)

Pokemon

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] NinetalesSprite
Pyrix the Ninetales (F)
-Flamethrower
-Extrasensory
-Confuse Ray
-Energy Ball

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] RapidashSprite
Arod the Rapidash (M)
-Flare Blitz
-Bounce
-Hypnosis
-Fire Blast

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] PidgeotSprite
Arashi the Pidgeot (M)
-Tailwind
-Toxic
-Aerial Ace
-Quick Attack

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] ManectricSprite
Volt the Manectric (M)
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Thunder Wave
-Magnet Rise

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] ScizorSprite
Kotetsu the Scizor (M)
-Iron Head
-X-Scissor
-Night Slash
-Agility

The Long Road to Victory [SilvanArrow & Anaris] VaporeonSprite
Aqwer the Vaporeon (F)
-Water Gun
-Ice Beam
-Protect
-Quick Attack

Pack Items
Pokedex
Badge Case
TM Case
Town Map
Pokegear
10x Hyper Potions
10x Max Potions
15x Full Heals
5x Revives
5x Great Ball
5x Ultra Ball

Biography
Eri was born to parents Ivan and Lenora and raised in Snowpoint City. She has two younger siblings, a sister named Myka and a brother named Anton. She suffered from poor health, such as frequent colds and bouts of flu, as a child because of the cold climate, but her parents were hesitant to move because their family had lived in Snowpoint City for three generations. She rarely left the house, and her mother tutored her in lessons. Pyrix, a Ninetales that had been with the family since Eri’s great-grandfather, took on the role of a surrogate nursemaid and slept in Eri’s bed every night to keep her warm. Eri and Pyrix developed a close bond during those years, and soon the two were hardly ever seen apart. As she grew older and stronger, Eri’s health improved, and she began taking martial arts to increase her physical stamina. She also started going to school in Snowpoint City. However, Eri did not let her classmates get too close to her because she knew her poor health could return at any time, and she didn’t want to risk them seeing any signs of weakness. The only individuals she trusted completely were her family and Pyrix.

Not long after graduating high school, Eri’s health started to decline again, much to her dismay. As a result, she began making plans to leave Snowpoint City and move somewhere warmer. She decided to depart for Johto, since the climate was much warmer, and start a trainer journey. As she was bidding her family farewell, her father presented her with an old Pokeball with a scratch on top – Pyrix’s Pokeball. The whole family knew how close Eri and Pyrix had become over the years and thought it would be best if Pyrix traveled with her.

Eri and Pyrix traveled through much of the Johto region during the warm summer months that year. During that time, Eri built up her team and slowly learned how to open up to Pokemon other than just Pyrix. She caught Arod as a Ponyta north of Oreburgh City before departing the Sinnoh region and captured Arashi as a Pidgey soon after arriving in New Bark Town. She acquired Volt as an Electrike in a trade with another trainer by swapping a Mareep that wasn’t cliquing with her. She befriended Kotetsu as a Scyther after he was injured in a fight for dominance of his swarm outside the National Park in Goldenrod City. Around the middle of fall, Eri returned to Sinnoh and felt that she had a strong enough team to take on the gyms. Before doing so, however, she made a detour to Hearthome City and caught a female Eevee in the Manor Gardens. She trained and evolved the Eevee into Aqwer to help her take on the Oreburgh Gym. Since then, she has also beaten the Eterna City and Veilstone City gyms and is now heading back to Hearthome City for her fourth gym battle.

Personality
Eri is a quiet, serious-minded individual. She speaks only when necessary and faces problems strategically, pushing emotions aside in favor of logic. As a result, she is very good at working under pressure and high-stress situations. When first meeting someone, she comes off as having a cold disposition, mainly because she prefers to be alone. She also prefers to face problems alone instead of working with others, mainly because of her poor health as a child and all the time she spent at home without much contact with other schoolchildren. She also has a strong sense of pride and dignity from years of taking martial arts to improve her physical condition and stay healthy, so her biggest fear is showing weakness to anyone. The only people Eri truly cares for are her family, and she trusts them enough to let down her barriers and be open with them. Pyrix, a Ninetales that is the family pokemon, is her closest friend. She has the potential to be a loyal friend, if only she would let down the emotional barriers guarding her heart.

Extra
If I come up with something, I'll put it here.

Last edited by SilvanArrow on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Looks great Silvan.

I'll have the rest of Suki done later today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Just posted. I have to run to class, so I haven't had a chance to proofread the post for any typos. If there's anything glaringly wrong, I'll change it when I get back.

And just a note for future reference. Eri isn't the type of character that will approach someone to strike up a conversation, so that's why she didn't try to talk to Suki at the end of the first post. I tried to set it up to give Suki the opening, though.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:49 am

Just in case you were wondering, I'm still alive! I'll write up a post soon (the worst of mid-term week is over). Right now I'm thinking of doing a two-parter where Eri faces Fantina, mainly because the battle would probably be way too long for just one post.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am

That is fine love.
I understand the mid-term thing.
lol.

Take your time.
^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Whew...I FINALLY got that post done! I didn't even want to try and botch up writing Fantina's French accent, so I left that to your imagination. I'll finish the gym battle in my next post. So sorry for taking so long!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I'll try to get a post up tonight after I get CJ down for bed. If not then I'll get one up this weekend.
D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay sounds good! Take your time; I can only imagine how busy you must be as a mommy ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down