FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave your sanity at the door

Go down

Leave your sanity at the door Empty Leave your sanity at the door

Post by Cthulhu Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Hello there, I'm looking for a nice rp. Here are some random pairings of mine:

Kidnapped boss x kidnapping coworker
Cross-dressing mobster x other person
Cross-dressing celebrity x other person
Alien x human
Nurse x war veteran
Barkeeper x patron
Journalist x politician - preferably gay.

(I would love to play the role on the left.)
Book related:
- Pendergast (Preston & Child novels) x OOC. If you play me a Pendergast and let me play a male OOC, I will literally give you babies. My cousin just gave birth so get it while supplies last.
-Something based on "Der Besuch der alten Dame" by Durrenmat ( Synopsis in English )
- Kafka's "Transformation" based.

Plots:
Beating death
Brook's leading a double life - at day he's just a regular med student, with a nice wife... But little does everyone else know he's married his wife for the money. Money that was direly needed for a project he and his father started.
This project has paid off, though, and he and his father have found what they hope to be a vaccine against death. Brook is the test subject in the case, the only one so far, but nobody has found it in themselves yet to try and kill him to see if the whole vaccine works.
When he gets into an affair and decides to tell his wife they'll be divorcing, however, she goes nuts and kills him, but the vaccine does its work. Now, however, Brook has to find a way to keep his life somehow...

If you can suggest anything, go right ahead, but for now I prefer gay rps.

Cthulhu
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down