FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RP: Muggle Uprising

2 posters

Go down

Hogwarts RP: Muggle Uprising Empty Hogwarts RP: Muggle Uprising

Post by Psyche Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 pm

This roleplay will be modern and centered around life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The genre is fantasy/romance/comedy/anything else that might come of it!

The general plot is that muggles--"non-magic folk"--have discovered rather indirectly the presence of the wizarding world. No one knows the source of their findings (though we may find out), but many of them are frightened, and enraged. Muggles all over the world are creating their own special units with which they hope to combat the witches and wizards. How do they intend to do this? With their very own muggle-born magically in-tuned family and friends.

The conflict at Hogwarts is the tension between pureblood students and muggle-born students, which has undoubtedly become much thicker given the new circumstances. There are sporadic fights among the children, and these fights are started frequently by either side. This being the case, specific measures have been taken within the school, and new rules are to be enforced, rules that may result in expulsion if broken even once.

My character, Psyche, is a muggle-born student that does her best to mediate the fights stirring up in the school. She doesn't understand the point of the conflict, and has every intention of ending it - but she'll need help.

This is where you all come in!

Create a character, choose a side, and get in on the action.

If you would like to play a character belonging to J.K. Rowling, please PM me and explain what you intend to do with said character. If you would like to play family of one of J.K. Rowling's characters, you will also need to PM me. I will make very few exceptions, and characters' ages need to be to date.

If you're interested, please post and let me know who, if you know, you might want to be. I would very much like an active Headmaster/mistress, with whom I will be in frequent contact to explain the goings-on of the world outside of Hogwarts. Teachers are recommended, but not necessary. If you would like to play a faculty/staff member of Hogwarts, please let me know!

Any questions, please ask : ) I want to get this rolling ASAP.
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP: Muggle Uprising Empty Re: Hogwarts RP: Muggle Uprising

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Interesting. Shocked Sounds like another Salem witch trials era.

Before I decide whether or not I'd like to join, I have some questions: First, does this take place at the end of the books? (My guess is yes, but I just want to be clear is all.) If so, how long after the end of DH does this take place? Also, does our character have to be a Hogwarts student, or could we play a muggle (either a muggle who is attempting to wreak some havoc among the Wizarding world, or a muggle who is related to a muggle-born wizard, etc.)? And finally, if we are interested, do you want us to create a profile here, PM it to you, or create it in a separate thread and link you to it?
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

This is set in the modern age (2010)! You are welcome to be whatever sort of character you want, but this is based in Hogwarts, so I would highly recommend a wizard or witch. However, you know, if others intend to be muggles, it could be easier to play a muggle character.

As for your character bios, I will set up an OOC thread for that : ) Though, do you have a character in mind? I am curious, hehe. If I missed any of your questions, please remind me!
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:52 pm

I do have a character in mind actually. Smile She's an OC, so no worries there about trying to work pre-made characters into your plot. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down