FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy. Empty Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy.

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't really have any ideas in mind at the moment, but I'd really like a one on one roleplay with someone who likes the same stuff as me: a ghost rp, but one with more depth and more character development than what most people think of whenever hearing 'ghost'.

I don't just want a scary supernatural rp, but I want true human beings who are in search of themselves and happen to get stuck into a strange and scary situation. Ask yourself what you'd do. In fact: be yourself as good as you can.

If you're interested in that too, I'm sure we can make something that'll work out perfectly!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy. Empty Re: Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy.

Post by osacredxo Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm

This sounds like an interesting idea...question, what time era? Or does that even matter?
I've played a ghost RP before, a while ago. I wonder if it's kind of like what you're looking for...I'm interested!
osacredxo
osacredxo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy. Empty Re: Looking for a ghost/character development one-on-one buddy.

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Time era doesn't really matter. If you don't have a favourite era you want to place the rp in, then I think it's the most easy to just put in the here and now Smile

What kind of rp was that?

And thanks!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by osacredxo Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Here and now sounds just fine to me. That was what my ghost RP was like...modern day romance between a ghost and a living person, to be exact. I'm not expecting the same thing with this here RP, if you choose me as your partner in crime Razz, but I am biased...I think this would be fun, because my last one was fun. Very Happy
osacredxo
osacredxo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 am

Well, I do have an idea I guess. The original idea was to do this rp with more people, but since no one seemed interested, I was thinking about making it a one on one. I'll post it here right now and then you can tell me whether or not you like it Smile

Shattered Memories: A Ghost rp

What I've got in mind is basically just an idea at the moment, but perhaps it's already good enough for an entire rp or you can help me make it better. Here it is:

We all come into this worlds as infants and grow into children with a natural sense of curiosity. As we explore our surroundings, we learn that some things are good and some things are not, that some things are to stay while others aren't that ever lasting. We learn to speak, to walk and to listen and all this time our curiosity grows or changes, but it never fades. And as we grow older, there are some of us who are given an oppertunity, discovered by that very curiosity of ours:

We can choose to gain special gifts, that can make our lifes easier but harder as well. What it does for us, depends on how we use it, but it comes at a price. Nothing is free in life and we will learn that at a very young age as we all choose a gift and each gift has its very own consequence, along with some shared ones.

These gifts are:

• Telekinesis - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense touch.
  • Invisibility - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense sight.
  • Telepathy - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense hearing.
  • Cairvoyance - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense taste.
  • Pyrokinesis - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense smell.

And the shared concequences are:

• Loss of the memory that you ever gained these gifts and where/who/what you gained it from.
  • Everyone gains the knowledge of their date of death and how they will die.
  • You are able to see dead people.

Now, this rp will start quite a few years after we have gained our gifts. We are between our 20th and 40th year of living and the memory of how we gained our gifts, starts to come back, and as it does, we also start to receive these 'signs' that gradually tells us when we will die and how we will die. When the memory has returned completely, we also have the full knowledge about our dead and this will be 'carved' in our chests. Only the ones that have special gifts as well, are able to see it. This is how we will recognize each other. As for the ghosts: we've always been able to see them, from the moment we got our gifts, but since we were just little kids when we got the gifts and our memory of getting them was erased, we don't know any better than that this is just what and who we are. However, we were never able to interact with them, but they are able to interact with us, meaning that they can talk to us, hurt us, haunt us and whatever more comes to mind.

Of course, when we have regained our memories we want to get rid off these gifts, this horror, this curse and we will go back to the source where we once got the gifts: the house that was called haunted in our youth.

Some of us may have lived in another city, another state, another neighborhoud, but we will soon discover that every haunted house we all entered once when we were little, is connected to the main house in which we got our gifts.

Including me, there's room for 5 players since there are 5 gifts. In other words: 4 others can join, at a maximum, but I'll also start this rp if only two are interested.

(I didn't change anything in the text, that's why it still looks like as if I'm in need of more people)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by osacredxo Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Are multiple characters allowed, perhaps? Or do you want just the one character for either of us and be as similar to that person as we can? This sounds like a really neat idea, either way.
osacredxo
osacredxo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm

If you think you can pull it off to play with more than just one character, you're very welcome to do so Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am

Well, if you're still in I can go and create the OOC Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down