FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pair-a-dese Parodies

3 posters

Go down

Pair-a-dese Parodies Empty Pair-a-dese Parodies

Post by Sighlent Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am

The title is pretty much self-explanatory but I'll explain anyway. Ever found a particular song on YouTube that was in fact a parody of another song? Or even worse, ever found a parody that you liked better than the original? Well this is where you get to share those songs! After all, we all know that at least 93% of us on here are total YouTube whores (myself included) and never have anything better to do other than look up retarded songs on YouTube that otherwise make us lol for 3.5 minutes or so. But...that's besides the point because either way parodies are still amazing. As are we.

Oh...please use spoilers for those of us who run on dial up and be sure to post a version of the original as well as the parody so we can compare and decide which one is better. And also, this doesn't even have to be a competition. Just feel free to post a parody for the sake of it! Even if it is just of a movie or a book. Parodies are parodies. Hella fun. Or extremely stupid. But yeah...fo sho! Enjoy. XD

ORIGINAL:
Spoiler:

PARODY:
Spoiler:
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pair-a-dese Parodies Empty Re: Pair-a-dese Parodies

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

I love Weird Al, but my all time favorite parody:

Parody:
Spoiler:

Original:
Spoiler:

The sad thing is, I relate with the parody far to well...Every other line (or so) I'm thinking "That is SO me!"
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Pair-a-dese Parodies Empty Re: Pair-a-dese Parodies

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm

This isn't really a song parody. It's an episode parody of a show.

I found it quite amusing since I used to watch this as a kid.

Parody:

Spoiler: