FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you like Parties?

+3
The Literate Angel
Bird of Hermes
AkiyaMarquis
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So you like Parties? - Page 2 Empty Re: So you like Parties?

Post by Sheeple Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Name: Leviter

Sex: Male

Sexual Preference: Asexual

Card: Death

Nationality: American

Appearance: (sketch)
So you like Parties? - Page 2 Levite12
Leviter has platinum blonde hair, sweet green eyes and skin so pale it almost appears albino. As far as clothes go, he likes to have as little on as possible. His appearance to be around thirteen or fourteen allows him to attain his cute boyishness, but because he is at the age of maturity, he has the lanky edge of an adolescent. When he was young, Leviter had many steroids injected into his body as to stunt his growth when he was around thirteen, causing him to be 5’ 2” in total height. Other drugs taken at this time caused the freezing of the hormonal changes in his body, when he was just blossoming into a sexually curious being. He had not yet attained body hair.

Fears:
- Rejection
- Dead ends and cages (figuratively and litterally)
- Being singled out

Strengths:
- Pleasing and comforting others (sexually and emotionally)
- Keeping a cool head when in stressful situations
- Self control
- Will do absolutely anything asked of him

Weaknesses:
- Won’t speak up for himself
- Easily persuaded
- Apathetic to most passion, mal or sincere intentions alike.
- Will do absolutely anything asked of him

Personality:
Leviter is a timid and extremely self-conscious being. He wishes only to please others and ease their ales, whatever that would require of him; however he will back off if they so desire. Because of his sensitive and selfless nature, Leviter is quite aware of how people view him, and act according to what he believes will make them the most content.

Bio:
Before the alterations he involuntarily took, Leviter did not remember much of his life. Of course, there was little to remember. It was a simple arrangement: his parents owed a lot of money to a drug lord, so they bartered their thirteen-year-old son to ease their debt. The drug lord forced the halt of physical change on Leviter, and kept him as a sort of pet. Eventually the drug lord grew tired of Leviter for his personal use and sold him with a high price to a wealthy foreigner, who took him across the seas to Europe. There, Leviter served as a play thing for his new master, learning how to please by reading emotion through body language, facial expression, and diction. After awhile the European shipped him off to a new master, a lonely and extremely rich housewife in Japan. By day he babysat and watched over her three small children, and by night she was pleasured by him. It was not long after that an American organization for human rights found and rescued him, bringing him back to the States.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:33 pm

I talked to Akiya about the matter and she told me this rp is dead for now. She's deployed in Spian right now and she said that the moment she gets internet in her room, she'll bring this rp back to life. So I guess you can either drop it or wait for her to revive it again Smile

Last edited by Shekinah on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm waiting for this. I mean, as long as I'm still on this site. This looks absolutely worth it, and I used to be totally into tarot.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 am

Alright, she'll be glad to know that Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2