FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desdemona-Private

2 posters

Go down

Desdemona-Private Empty Desdemona-Private

Post by OniIgnasha Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 pm

This is a private roleplay based off my public roleplay Desdemona. It is between Skittle and myself. Now, on to Skittle. What are those ideas you had? and if you don't mind I have a few of my own. I can play multiple characters as well so between us both I am sure we can split the characters that are needed and important to the roleplay. All the important characters are in the explanation to Desdemona, but if you need I will explain anything.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Desdemona-Private Empty Re: Desdemona-Private

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 am

I've read the whole thing, and I'm sure we can cover the necessary characters. I assume that Desdemona is the key yes? and Des is Desdemona. I was thinking that since she is the key, we could have another being be the mirror. If you are still taking the key, I could play the mirror.

Or perhaps play some component having to do with heavan rather than hell, hmmm. Well, what are your ideas?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm

The mirror is just a mirror. It is a gateway to hell, but can only be activated by Des, and it is not voluntarily. The person who represents something close to heaven is Ignacio. He is trying to keep the mirror from being used, which is why he went searching for Des in the first place. There is romance in the story. Alucard does find her at some point and they fall in love.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Ah, I see. I can play Alucard. But I do want to play at least one girl in this rp, I am one after all. I'm not necessarily demanding romance or anything, romance is good, I like it, but it doesn't HAVE to be a component for my female character.

I was thinking of maybe someone to steal the mirror away from the vampires, I don't know, maybe my female werewolf can do that.

I was thinking she could be a former Paladin, but left after she was bitten, ashamed at becoming a werewolf. She helps in any way she can, but no longer with the paladins.....feh
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Its a really good idea. I mean, she would not come into play right away. It takes a while for the lycans to discover that the vampires have the mirror and the humans have the key. Of course, the vampires don't know where or what the key is to start.. So yea. Either way if we stay close to the main story line it could be romance for both. Alucard falls for Des, and then there is his brother. Though a lycan he is not heartless, not in this anyway.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:24 pm

isn't he stuck as a beast though?

But anywho, she'd be a human to start with, maybe she could be one of Des's guard? Assuming of course, that you'd be willing to make an exception. I know humans aren't supposed to have seen the key. But perhaps Pan (the girl) could have been chosen because of surprising ingenuity and skill? I planned for her to be a Paladin to begin with, so in the beginning she'd be a bit of an invisible character. Only appearing every once in a while on the side, mentioned while I play my other characters, and then I could take her as an actual character when she gets bitten.

So where in the storyline does this rp start? I think I can play Alucard, Giovanni ( I can do an aswome Giovanni), and I think we can both play Aleister, I don't see him as a major character in this story. At least from what I've pictured. What part is he supposed to play asside from annoying Giovanni? Oh, and would glasses have been invented in this time period?

I went ahead and made a profile for Pan, though she will play such a minor role in the beginning that you don't really need it, I just put it there for future reference. Would you like for me to make one for Alucard and Giovanni?

Name: Pan (Pandora)
Race: Human (gladly so)
Class: Paladin
Weapons: A curved sword origenating from the Orient( lined with silver), a crossbow with plenty of silver headed arrows.
Personality: Pan is a very duty bound girl; she trains endlessly and pays great attention to detail. Although her skill is great, she is very aware that she is a human, and therefore at a disadvantage with her enemies. So she is excruciatingly careful and aware. She has a calm disposition and has a calculating mind that misses nothing. She appears as a very serious and guarded person to many, efficient and completely devoted to her task.
History: Pandora was found by the Paladins as a babe, a lone survivor of a werewolf attack on a village. She went quite unnoticed when they slaughtered her family, for she was never a very loud babe.
The Paladins took in the orphan and raised her to be one of them; she excelled quickly in just about every challenge given. She was grateful at being given the chance to avenge her family, and repay the kindness of the Paladins. Advancement in rank was a regular thing for her, until she was given the most notable honor a paladin can have. She was hand pick by Ignacio himself to be Des’s main guard. Pan was not told that Des is the Key to the Mirror; however, she was told that she was extremely important to Ignacio. Pan does not care what significance Des posses to the world, simply that Ignacio himself ordered it, and so it must be done without failure.
Appearance:Desdemona-Private Tumblr_kro4epbI2j1qz4h2fo1_500
stands at 5'7", Blond hair and blue eyes, a dancer's body type
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Alucard
Only with grey eyes and black hair, stands at 6'2", a bit leaner than his father, but pretty much the same body type
wears this all the time
Name: Alucard
Race: Vampire
Class: In a class of his own
Weapons: sword
Personality: with held until further information is cleared
History:with held until further information is cleared
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:30 pm

That looks good. Sorry it took so long to respond.. I got caught up in life. But.. I'M BACK. So here is Des and Giovanni again. And keep in mind that only Giovanni knows that Des is the Key. And he goes out of his way to hide it.

Name: Des
Race: Human
Class: Civilian
Weapons(If any. This is not valid for Slaves): None
Personality: Des is a sweet and timid girl, very quiet and often times shy to even look at someone. She is very caring towards the people that she does know and she more time she spends with them, the closer to them she gets. She is unsure of who she really is, having been taken from her parents at an early age. She tries to be protective of the people she loves, but her timid nature and weak body prevent her from doing much to help anyone. She hates other protecting her, yet knows that it is needed if she is to live and is grateful towards people who do help her.
History(One paragraph is fine): Des was taken by Ignacio when she was just a small child, the immortal finding that the girl was not safe where she was with her human parents. She was still very little when he took her, and as time moved on and she grew up he began to think of her as a daughter. For most of her life Ignacio kept her away from the world and kept her safe. But the stirrings of the world forced him to go back to sort out the affairs of his sons, bringing Des with him. To keep her safe he found a new castle and had her room put up in the top most tower.
Appearance:
Desdemona-Private Noble_Princess_by_megoomba

Name: Ignacio
Race: Immortal
Class: The first
Weapons(If any. This is not valid for Slaves): Long silver sword kept at his waist.
Personality: A strong willed man, with a large heart and strong love for both of his sons and the human girl named Des. He is calm most of the time, collected in his thoughts and often brutal toward the spawns of his children. He is highly protective of Des, going out of his way to make sure the other immortal races do not even know of her existence. Though he does love his sons, the war that had broken out between the monsters they spawned is a trouble to him. A mess he works hard to clean up.
History(One paragraph is fine): Is said in intro
Appearance:
In his armor
Desdemona-Private Edward

Out of his armor. Though usually he wears a white button up shirt.
Desdemona-Private Comission_for_Kira_Takenouchi_by_ki[/quote]
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down