FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Highwaymen MC- OOC

+4
Mustakrakish
Gabe
Aiswari Cara
Kail DeWraith
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Highwaymen MC- OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Highwaymen MC- OOC

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

I like everyone's posts. I think this is going to be a good rp, and Mustakrakesh, a writing tip I wanna give you is; you write a block of text a lot. I'm not saying it's not good writing; it's very good writing, but you need to learn when to end your thought, making each paragraph more noticeable.

Once again, this is just a writing critique, I mean nothing negative, but if I was making the same mistake, I would like someone to say something.

And one thing I just noticed is awesome is to re-read Razz.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

I will definatly keep that in mind Aiswari. Thanks for the tip. I usually just write and write and dont pay much attention to what the format look like as long as my ideas are all there and they sound good. I dont consider the fact that it makes it very difficult to read when its all jammed up together. I will try to be a bit more considerate to my fellow players. And dont worry, I am most certainly not one of those people that thinks every bit of advice is a blatant attack on them. So dont expect me to go flying off the handle or anything Very Happy

Anyway, I am really enjoying all of this so far. Everyone is playing their character beautifully, and I cannot wait until we get to some hardcore action.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm

It shouldn't be too much longer lol.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 am

I will make another post soon. I'm sitting on CQ right now and will be home in less than 24 hours (YAY!!!).
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting the last couple of nights, School work has been crazy! I'll get something up soon but I will probably wait for Deadeye to get a post up. I hope everyone is enjoying the role play and having a good day.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Hey everyone. I know everyone has to keep waiting on me to post, but tomorrow morning I am making my next post. I flew in the other day and have been really busy with pushing my paperwork, visiting my friends and family, reporting to my unit, and finding time to sleep somewhere in there too.
Anyway, I will be making my post soon so we can keep this thing moving along, sorry for lagging behind on this!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HenchmenF Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am

Name: Marshall Gralow

Nickname: Marsh, the “God-damn Pacifist”

Position: Member (Newest Patched-in member)

Height: 5’11

Weight: 199 lbs

Build: Scranwy, almost no muscle what so-ever.

Most Notable Tattoos: The Jolly Roger flag tattooed on his back so that it covers all of his back, and the Highwayman MC logo over his heart.

Personality: Slow to Anger, Marshall is possibly one of the laid-back people in the club. Often attempting to crack jokes at the worst times, he can actually be funny when he’s not being annoying. Loyal to his friends, but, a bit hesitant to pull the trigger. Helping move a body, however, is a different thing. Almost, can be a bit of a smartass at times.

Strengths: Marshall is good at talking his way out of trouble. While the rest of the motorcycle gang is busy picking fights and beating the shit out of people, Marshall is often working behind the scenes to make sure that when the police show up; the Highwaymen can go free. As such, he serves more as a diplomat then a front-line fighter. Also, highly intelligent. It makes you wonder why Marshall actually joined the Highwaymen MC. Finally, Marshall actually knows how to build bombs. He claims to have picked up the talent from his Uncle, who served in Vietnam, but most other club members thinks he simply looked it up on the internet.

Weakness: Fighting. Although he can, and will, throw down when absolutely necessary, Marshall is’nt good enough to go against some of the other bikers. As such, he often attempts to fight dirty or fight long enough so then other Highwaymen can jump in a help him out. Also, he can be a bit of a lousy shot.

Addictions: None, but, has done Cocaine several times. Also, doesn’t mind knocking back bears from time to time.

Specialty: Diplomacy, bomb-making.

Bike: Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide

Items Usually on person: Although one might not expect it, Marshall carries a Smith & Wesson Model 19 Revolver on his person. He keeps it tucked away in the back of his blue jeans. Also, could usually be expect to be carrying a cell-phone at all times on him. If the cell-phones off, he’s usually doing something that requires his cell-phone to be off.
HenchmenF
HenchmenF
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Of course welcome Kaislynn and her character "Mina" and also welcome Hecnhmen and his character "Marsh". Loved both profiles.

Alright, a bit of housekeeping.

I first and foremost apologize for the lack of activity in the recent few weeks. School has a funny way of dumping loads and loads of homework/projects/final papers/etc. etc.

The good news: School is almost over! A few more weeks and I'll be free from school and only working 2 jobs! I'll have time to post and be more active.

The great news: I'll be moving things along (particularly with Kail, Rob, and Lex) tonight.

Concerning everyone else: I'm more than happy to start getting your own events going when you place your characters into the tasks "Kail" has sent them to do. For Steam and Kitten, that would mean going to see the cop. For Musta that would be going to get the guns he had lined up. Maybe there will be a hang up, maybe not. Who knows! (Well I know but...you know).

Anyway! Another piece of exciting news- I forgot to put my own personal profile up in this thread of the "Older" Kail, so I will do that tonight along with my post in the IC.

I hope everyone had a good time for the Thanksgiving weekend. Have a good rest of the week and keep in touch!
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Am I still waiting on Literate Angel?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 pm

I believe so Eternity. If you would like, just go ahead and we can write her in or not. It's up to you. More likely than not she is busy with school/life/something-more-important. So do what you would like and we can deal with it from there.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

Terribly sorry about the delay, I will post my reply right now. I've been busy with the upcoming holidays and school so sorry.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 am

No worries. We understand about having a life.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Just checking in, making sure everyone is still keeping up with this. I know its not my place but I would hate to see an RP die, especially something this unique.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 am

Yep I'm still checking in every chance I can. I've been really tied up with school. But never fear, finals are done by Tuesday. I'm heading to bed (I just got home from 1 job) and I have to work tomorrow morning. I'll get a post up for "Steam and Kitten" and than hopefully more people will have posted something else up. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves and having an enjoyable holiday season.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Yea I am still in it. Im just waiting for everyone to post. I dont want to get to far ahead.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am

Go ahead and post Musta, I'm pretty sure everyone has been unbelievably busy with finals, work, holiday stuff (I'm saying this mostly for myself).

Anyway, I'm posting right now for Kitten and Steam.

EDIT:

I posted! I know, its a freaking miracle!!
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm still in it, but having the same problem as Kail. Finals are next week, and I have to cram all this week, finish a 6 page article, and just took my health final today.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 pm

I just noticed something after rereading. Rob is my character, yet he is being referenced in the drug meeting going on...except he is back at his apartment. Not that its a big deal or anything, I just didnt want anyone to get confused.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Fixed mine. I forgot my character's name, but I remembered and fixed it.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm

I've been having the same problem. I got finals next week, two final papers due tomorrow and a presentation. I hate the last week of the quarter.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 pm

All I have is one exam left now, and I'm out of school. Turned in my 6 page article today, and my final paper(already written) is due friday.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2