FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Highwaymen- A Biker RP

+2
Eternity
Kail DeWraith
6 posters

Go down

The Highwaymen- A Biker RP Empty The Highwaymen- A Biker RP

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms is a Federal Law Enforcement agency. They are specifically charged with the investigation and apprehending any suspect that illegal traffics any substance that falls under their jurisdiction. In the most recent days these substances have become explosives and firearms. Their key suspects in their investigations have been the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs of the United States.

----------

The room looked like a lecture hall at a community college. The only difference was the men and women all wore business appropriate attire, all of them had a government issued handgun and badge on their waist band, and a good majority had the nasty habit of smoking. The result of this habit was the cloud of tobacco smoke hanging above them in the air.

"Alright, let's get started." A man came to front of the room. He looked and acted the part of authoritarian. He was the man in charge. Director Stammer was an elderly man. He was balding, the hair he had left was gray, and overweight, the result of years behind a desk. The look of him, in his expensive Italian suit, told all of the ATF Agents in the room that he had done his time in the field and the last 10 years of his career had been spent behind the desk. It was the way of life.

"Agent Balis will now be directing the rest of this briefing. Please save your questions until the end." With a nod, the older man stepped aside and left the room. He obviously had a lunch, golf appointment, or something to do.

A younger man, a man in his mid to late 30s, came to the front. He stood behind the small podium. With a wave of his hand the lights dimmed and a project turned on. A power point presentation. Many agents in the room all started to settle. This would be a good time to catch a nap.

"The United States Government has a very large threat on their hands. That threat is Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs." Agent Balis hit a button. A list of 10 club names popped up on the screen. The list included the Hells Angels, the Mongols, and The Highwaymen.

-------------------------------

Alright. So I rewrote this post. I wasn't happy with the shitty job I did to "gain" your interest previously. Basically this will be a crime drama focused around the lives of a Outlaw Motorcycle Club. The clubs name is the Highwaymen. Yes I know that there is a TV show called the Sons of Anarchy. But this will hopefully be a little bit better than that show.

Here's the whole premise. The members of the club, thats all of you, will act out your roles. I will be playing the NPCs, this includes the clubs president. There will be love, hate, and lots of emotion. Thats how life is right? Well heres the cool thing. Once I get enough people, I'm hoping to start with 4 but I would love like 6 to 8 active players, I will be choosing a player to play an undercover ATF agent. No one but me and the other player will know who he/she is. The job of everyone else will be to find out who the agent is and figure out a way to navigate around the situation. The ultimate result will be left up in the air for me to decide what exactly happens.

My goal along the way to this dramatic end will to have shorter side stories that will give each character a moment to shine. Think of these side stories as acts or episodes. I want this so each player/character will be allowed to develop. Anyway, I do have a loose idea of what I want to do and where I want to go. I just want some people that are interested. Anyway, thanks a ton for reading! I hope you all join!

Last edited by Kail DeWraith on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

The Highwaymen- A Biker RP Empty Re: The Highwaymen- A Biker RP

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm

ME ME ME ME ME ME *Gasps*

*passes out*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am

Awesome! Thanks E. I hope more people will join.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:35 pm

I would definitly love to be a part of this. This is a very new style that sounds f-ing awesome.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:40 pm

I would be game to try it out. You have one more.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:43 am

Awesome! I'm glad you two are joining. Welcome to the club. I'm going to try for one more person than toss an OOC up.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:45 am

Alrighty can't wait for it. This idea really has me foaming at the lips, waiting to flex my writing and deducing muscles Razz.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:58 pm

I got tired of waiting. OOC is up.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Count me in! I've never done something like this, and would love to try my hand at it.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm taking the liberty to put the link of the OOC up here:

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/casual-ooc-discussion-f13/the-highwaymen-mc-ooc-t1767.htm

Anyone who is truely interested can now read it, and put up a profile Smile. Kali did a great job making this rp, and it is very in depth.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks Aiswari. I completely forgot to post the OOC up.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HenchmenF Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 am

You guys still looking for people?
HenchmenF
HenchmenF
Mist