FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinCushion OOC

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: PinCushion OOC

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 am

Update:

Misery has dropped out, but that's okay. Kail DeWraith, god bless him, is coming to make a profile (yay Kail!).

When he is done, and posts an introduction, I'm probably going to do a big ass time skip about a month and a week, to the point AFTER Makoto is transferred out and the new recruits arrive.

*Sighs*

It'll mean I have to make a big giant prodigious ass post.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 am

Eternity
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Johnny10

Thomas ''Thor" Robins : His nickname Thor originates from the joke that went around about him having screwed a big girl which earned him his first and original name "Thunder Thighs".

29 years of age
Summary: A worker beneath ________ who works towards the city's greater meaning. He is a loyal guard and a spy as well. Thor does a lot of different things, thus cannot get just one classification. His latest assignments have been to watch the outskirts of the city for newcomers.

-- --

This is a character that will work under Kail's character. I need him XD So I made him. Plus, he'll be comic relief.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 am

Sorry this took so long. Here is my character

---------------------------------

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 1210040156Isfj1n

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 1210040285KrN19K

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 12100172309rF3GO

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 12100184037hogFE

Name: Blake "Blocc" Blackner

Quick Summary: Blocc is a ruthless leader. Never being one to fear getting bloody, Blocc can always be found working in the city. He is normally found in very "in style" clothing. Jeans, boots, t-shirts or tank tops, and a leather shoulder holster that carries his chrome .45 pistol. ((More details will be revealed about Blocc in the first post)).

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Decepticons_logo2

Faction: The Decepts

City: The Burrough (SW of Silver City)

Faction Summary: The Decepts (short for Decepticons) started out as a small street gang in The Burrough. The name came from the original members watching old Transformer cartoons on something called a DVD player. The idea behind the "evil" group called the Decepticons inspired the small street gang. They took the symbol and made that their gang. Blocc was one of the young soldiers when the gang pushed all government out of the city and locked it down. The Burrough is now their city, they control everything from the trafficking of Century, guns, to the assaulting of Government Officials.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:01 am

VERY APPROVED! Gunneh, Kail will post within the next few hours I believe, and after that, don't post, because before I go to school, I'll be posting the giant ass time-skip and transfer into Chapter 2: Pseudonyms & Secrets
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 am

--More sides for the story's onward push lol--

Eternity
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Tough-guy-portrait-thumb7306192
-
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Strong-man-on-street-thumb7730162
-
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Tough-guy-portrait-thumb8498872

Oliver Francisco
30 years of age
Leader of East Trap (city)
Born in: Burnam (now destroyed)
Resides in: East Trap
Summary: The leader of East Trap and his gang there. The gang is still small and in formation, but shows signs of great promise. They are some of the most informed of the problems with the government, and are planning to summon up an army of a bundle of cities to take down Silver City. He is a powerful leader, always solemn and to business, with an equanimity that is almost always present.

-----

Eternity
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Unique-portrait-of-young-man-black-and-white--thumb10811302
-
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Sexy-african-american-male-closeup-thumb10811251
-
PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Young-african-american-looking-cool-thumb10811309

Scottie Francisco
21 years of age
Co-Leader of East Trap (city)
Born in: Burnam
Resides in: East Trap
Summary: Scottie and his older brother rule over East Trap and the small faction they are building up there. Unlike his brother, Scottie is more prone to anger and violence, and is also known for being the smartass.

-----

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 2188765480_dfbea7a1e0

East Trap:
The small establishment of East Trap lies in the destruction of Burnam, an old government city that was taken over by a gang called the Krypt-Keepers (K2) before the previous residents and militia created an all out "quarantine". When the city was left in ruins, it was abandoned by both sides... One tight knit family returned though, and the sons of this family have begun to rebuild, calling this place East Trap because of the inability to escape the memories there.

--------

PinCushion OOC - Page 2 Biohaz10
*artwork from DeviantArt.com*

The Epidemics:
Members are called "Dem Epics"

Started by Scottie and Oliver, the Epidemics has been growing and plotting within East Trap. Now they've come to Century City in hopes of conveying a message and reaching for the almost impossible task of unity.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am

.....I'm still waiting, AJ. Please don't tell me that you were the one fussing about me not being able to make it past the second page and you're losing interest by page three Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:25 pm

I haven't lost interest but I had to pick up my boyfriend from RDU Airport yesterday, today I'm hanging with my little brothers, and other family, and tomorrow I have Christmas with my mother, then Christmas, then Christmas day with extended family, and I might not be able to post until about Saturday, when things calm down. But I will post. I promise. I will NOT let this die.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

I will post in the next three days. I will send you both personal notifications of when I do this. I'm sorry I let this topic slip a bit, but it won't go on like this very much longer. My boyfriend's stay kind of sucked up all of my attention. Sorry, but I'm back now. So yeah.

I'll post when I can manage it.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2