FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinCushion OOC

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PinCushion OOC Empty PinCushion OOC

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

PinCushion

In the future, the year being 2099, the world is encroaching upon the new year. But this world is far different from our own. Crime rates have sky-rocketed after our third World War, and destruction riddles its way through most things and places, but not because the war had struck home. No, we have destroyed ourselves. Welcome to Broken America, as we the people call it.

Law is a loose thing, most cops and officers themselves engaging in regular illegal activity. Often times, the law is actually in the hands of criminals, allowing a city to be overrun by gangsters. Because of this, many cities belong to either the government, or the criminals. Cities belonging to gangs are usually run by one solid gang, who patrols that city and owns it completely, due to having overthrown a prior mayor or ruler. Cities run by the government are run by a council of voted upon officials who are noted as the most intelligent in that area. They conduct annual checks and create walls around their cities to protect their more honest and noble citizens from the horrible heathens beyond.

Civil destruction is upon us.

But a force has been created, especially to eliminate the threats that cause the ''good'' people to harbor fear in their depths. This force was created to take back the cities, and destroy the thugs who are taking over Broken America.

This force is called the GM; or the Gun Masters. The Gun Masters are a force of individuals highly trained to work with urban warfare. They are advanced, and skilled in all things dangerous and violent. Most of them are brainwashed and work with impossibly slim chances of failure. With such grand rates, they have been praised.

Now, they are out. To see what can happen, and if the world can be restored...

Characters and Upkeep

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Black-gun-woman-thumb10706978
-
PinCushion OOC Army-woman-thumb10990845
-
PinCushion OOC Sexy-gun-woman-thumb11616348
MASK:
PinCushion OOC Mirror10

Eva Airam
23 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Silver City (government owned)
Lives in: Silver City
Summary: Born and raised beneath the beautiful lights of one of the most well-preserved cities still standing, Eva is a strong and independent person. She's kind to others like herself, and has been raised and taught to despise those unlike her. But beneath her exterior, she is a little more unique than the other Gun Masters; for her sense of compassion and sympathy still exists, regardless of her raising. She doesn't know much about the corrupt nature of the too-strict government, but Eva has a bad feeling. In the back of her mind, she stands in the gray; between the famed 'right' and 'wrong', unsure of where the truth lies.

-------------
Eternity
PinCushion OOC Woman-pointing-gun-thumb11583873
-
PinCushion OOC Gorgeous-woman-thumb11562930
-
PinCushion OOC Fashion-model-thumb11637061
-
PinCushion OOC Beautiful-fashion-girl-thumb11513950

Madeline Dawson
20 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Scarlet City (gov. owned)
Summary: A fresh transfer from Scarlet City, the coast city on the sea. She's a sweet woman, so very generous to her own people. But don't be fooled by this young transfer Gun Master. She's moved to Silver City because she's the best, thus why she's been made a Gun Master. Madeline is a famed sharp-shooter, who is equally talented with her tongue- in the art of persuasion (talk-persuasion you pervs!). Young and fresh, she puts a new spin on the GMs and is brave enough to topple whatever challenge heads her way.

------------

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Woman-holding-gun-thumb7708430
-
PinCushion OOC Beautiful-businesswoman-thumb3404993
-
PinCushion OOC Person-pointing-thumb4011212
-
PinCushion OOC Beautiful-woman-thumb4338379
Rosetta "Rose" Camerino
25 years of age
Summary: One of the two new replacements. Much like her partner, she is enigmatic and unique, and a mystery. But one thing is for sure, she is dangerous and deadly, and so far unstoppable.

------------

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Young-man-thumb4113262
-
PinCushion OOC Young-man-thumb4077364
-
PinCushion OOC Young-man-thumb4077570
Antonio Guerez
28 years of age
Summary: One of the two new replacements to Silver City's GM Facility. Much like Rose, he is very stern, to business, and an enigma to most. Again, like Rose, he is known for being undefeated and seems to have his mind set on his job like no other.

------------

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Sexy-fashion-man-thumb9984623
-
PinCushion OOC Basketball-player-thumb9899252
Gregory Williams
25 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Chatam (government owned)
Summary: Greg is simply the playful and indulging one, by standards of say, Makoto. He eyes the women and enjoys himself perhaps too much. But he exhibits such traits as loyalty and willingness to complete any mission set before him. He is strong and a great spy, and makes an amazingly important addition to the team when he isn't goofing off or being an asshole.

---------

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Johnny10
Thomas ''Thor" Robins :
His nickname Thor originates from the joke that went around about him having screwed a big girl which earned him his first and original name "Thunder Thighs".
29 years of age
Summary: A worker beneath ________ who works towards the city's greater meaning. He is a loyal guard and a spy as well. Thor does a lot of different things, thus cannot get just one classification. His latest assignments have been to watch the outskirts of the city for newcomers.

-------------

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Tough-guy-portrait-thumb7306192
-
PinCushion OOC Strong-man-on-street-thumb7730162
-
PinCushion OOC Tough-guy-portrait-thumb8498872

Oliver Francisco
30 years of age
Leader of East Trap (city)
Born in: Burnam (now destroyed)
Resides in: East Trap
Summary: The leader of East Trap and his gang there. The gang is still small and in formation, but shows signs of great promise. They are some of the most informed of the problems with the government, and are planning to summon up an army of a bundle of cities to take down Silver City. He is a powerful leader, always solemn and to business, with an equanimity that is almost always present.

-----

Eternity
PinCushion OOC Unique-portrait-of-young-man-black-and-white--thumb10811302
-
PinCushion OOC Sexy-african-american-male-closeup-thumb10811251
-
PinCushion OOC Young-african-american-looking-cool-thumb10811309

Scottie Francisco
21 years of age
Co-Leader of East Trap (city)
Born in: Burnam
Resides in: East Trap
Summary: Scottie and his older brother rule over East Trap and the small faction they are building up there. Unlike his brother, Scottie is more prone to anger and violence, and is also known for being the smartass.

-----------

Kail DeWraith
PinCushion OOC 1210040156Isfj1n
-
PinCushion OOC 1210040285KrN19K
-
PinCushion OOC 12100172309rF3GO
-
PinCushion OOC 12100184037hogFE
-
Name: Blake "Blocc" Blackner

Quick Summary: Blocc is a ruthless leader. Never being one to fear getting bloody, Blocc can always be found working in the city. He is normally found in very "in style" clothing. Jeans, boots, t-shirts or tank tops, and a leather shoulder holster that carries his chrome .45 pistol. ((More details will be revealed about Blocc in the first post)).

PinCushion OOC Decept10

Faction: The Decepts

City: The Burrough (SW of Silver City)

Faction Summary: The Decepts (short for Decepticons) started out as a small street gang in The Burrough. The name came from the original members watching old Transformer cartoons on something called a DVD player. The idea behind the "evil" group called the Decepticons inspired the small street gang. They took the symbol and made that their gang. Blocc was one of the young soldiers when the gang pushed all government out of the city and locked it down. The Burrough is now their city, they control everything from the trafficking of Century, guns, to the assaulting of Government Officials.

----------

Gunneh
PinCushion OOC Angry_10
[HIS MASK]

Jason Alexander Arkham, aka "Jester"
30 Years Old
Gang Leader (The Masquerade)
Born In: Scarlet City (Government Owned)
Resides in: Century City (Self Owned)
History: Jason is a Gun Master gone AWOL, but he's not entirely lost his sense of "right and wrong," if the warped version of morals that he was taught in the government camps could even count as such. He went renegade ten years prior to the current date and set up shop in a place called Century City, about 40 miles south of Scarlet City on the same coast. It wasn't too terribly hard to take out the prior chain of command and begin his own rule, but he knows that cleaning up the city will be even more difficult.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----

PinCushion OOC 2188765480_dfbea7a1e0

East Trap:
The small establishment of East Trap lies in the destruction of Burnam, an old government city that was taken over by a gang called the Krypt-Keepers (K2) before the previous residents and militia created an all out "quarantine". When the city was left in ruins, it was abandoned by both sides... One tight knit family returned though, and the sons of this family have begun to rebuild, calling this place East Trap because of the inability to escape the memories there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No image-
The Masquerade
Members recognized by masquerade masks

Started by Jason Arkham, an ex Gun Master, the Masquerade serves as an authoritarian faction that is trying to clean up one of the most famed criminal cities- Century City. With this gang in the works, crime in the city is diminishing and an underground world has already been born- a pure beam of hope that pierces the stingy remnants of drugs and poverty.

PinCushion OOC Decept10

The Decepts:
Name derived from the old Transformers Cartoon

Begun by "Blocc", this group is ruthless and rather destructive. They epitomize the idea of a criminal city in their drug use and illegal, irrefutable activity.

PinCushion OOC Biohaz10
*artwork from DeviantArt.com*

The Epidemics:
Members are called "Dem Epics"

Started by Scottie and Oliver, the Epidemics has been growing and plotting within East Trap. Now they've come to Century City in hopes of conveying a message and reaching for the almost impossible task of unity.

Post your characters, and I will post them up here.

Last edited by Eternity on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:11 am; edited 17 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

PinCushion OOC Empty Re: PinCushion OOC

Post by Misery Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:22 pm

PinCushion OOC 6_UZrkbDkWw4j6

Makoto Fujita

27 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Silver City (government owned)
Summary: Makoto wasn't the first child to undergo the process of assimilation by group responsible for the Gun Masters, nor the first to survive it. However, since his assimilation he has been considered the Golden Boy of the organization. Indeed, some of those in charge of their group talk about Makoto as if he were a machine, and rightly so. Of all of the Gun Masters, Makoto is the one sent into high stress situations and has never hesitated to perform a task to the best of his ability, regardless of how gruesome or terrifying such a mission it might be. Believing all of what he does to be good regardless of the morality of it, Makoto is definitively the most dangerous of the Gun Master's if not the most deadly.
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 pm

PinCushion OOC Angry_by_phenomdesire
[HIS MASK]

Jason Alexander Arkham, aka "Jester"
30 Years Old
Gang Leader (The Masquerade)
Born In: Scarlet City (Government Owned)
Resides in: Century City (Self Owned)
History: Jason is a Gun Master gone AWOL, but he's not entirely lost his sense of "right and wrong," if the warped version of morals that he was taught in the government camps could even count as such. He went renegade ten years prior to the current date and set up shop in a place called Century City, about 40 miles south of Scarlet City on the same coast. It wasn't too terribly hard to take out the prior chain of command and begin his own rule, but he knows that cleaning up the city will be even more difficult.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Great post Gunneh :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am

Never one to disappoint, Misery XD Loved that post, man.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 pm

I'll probably post tomorrow, but I'm trying to make super tons of make-up work for turning in tomorrow. *sighs* Tomorrow is the last day for work before interim grades are put in, and I neeeeed to have semi-decent grades. *grumbles*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 pm

You disappoint me...
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 am

no worries!
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 am

Because of the sudden having to do this presentation in Meteo., I'm going to have to postpone posting until Friday or Saturday. Hope you guys won't mind, but after that, we can go on and get rolling :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 am

Take your time. =)
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:02 am

Good post, btw, Eternity. Worth waiting for!

Of course, now I'm going to have "Weapon" by Matthew Good stuck in my head.

"And you breathe in, and you breathe out for it....
Ain't it so weird... how it makes you a weapon...."
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am

*coughs lightly*

*blows dust off of rp*

Let's not die so quickly, pweeeeez?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am

Sorry, hun....Yesterday was Lindsey's birthday, so my attention had to aimed elsewhere. I'll get to posting here in just a bit.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 pm

*reads the end of my post, then reads the following posts* interesting...

Well, since everyone ignored the end of my post... almost completely in some cases, I suppose I should rewrite it before I move on to another one...
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Wait... *ponders...*

I did read it, I know I did, but I suppose I didn't reread it before I posted. Want us to edit instead?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm

I was thinking that Eva was on the other side of the road and that she was going into a different alley, not the one with Arkham in it. I was think that she saw him across the street where Makoto was.

And I didn't incorporate Madeline much into the fact that Makoto went into the alley.

Want us to edit? I feel awful! lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Well shit...I can edit my post Razz It's no problem at all, actually. I might be able to get something better Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Gunny edited. :3 Now you can go post Misery! lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 am

Alright, I'll post when I get home tonight. Then I have to go on Haitus until Sunday due to familial obligations for Thanksgiving.
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 am

!@#$@#$@#$@$# So, I get in, and they tell me that I have to code up an entire project before I LEAVE WORK TODAY. I just got home... so I really can't write up a post if I have to be up at 6 am tomorrow for a flight. I'm sorry guys... you mind Skipping me for a turn, and I'll see if I can get something written up on my break if I have free time? thanks!
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

No prob. I may not respond myself until tomorrow or friday, due to a lot of work and holiday mess going on. But we'll just skips you for now. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 am

Misery, jump back in as soooonn as you feel like it! Madeline's getting lonely! XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:04 am

PinCushion OOC Abba317d39189b77d86340740b308471
Name: Benjamin "Ben" Carter
Job: Second in Command of the Masquerade
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:39 am

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. Working for a major online retailer at this time of the year is not exactly what you'd call fun. Plus with all of the running around for presents and stuff I've been averaging like 5 hours of sleep a night... -_- I'll see if I can't get out something today or tomorrow.
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

It's okay. Since the characters are apart now, you can work at your own pace. I won't let us get too far ahead, but we'll easily catch up with the time skip recently made, and whatnot else. So, don't worry about it. Real life first my dear. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 am

Misery, when you post, if you'd like, you can go on and make a two week time skip. You can put them anywhere you want, but most likely have them be at night, returning back to the penthouse at the GM facility. That way I can unravel the next set of missions and whatnot.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 am

PinCushion OOC Sexy-fashion-man-thumb9984623
-
PinCushion OOC Basketball-player-thumb9899252
Gregory Williams
25 years of age
Gun Master
Born in:
Chatam (government owned)
Summary: Greg is simply the playful and indulging one, by standards of say, Makoto. He eyes the women and enjoys himself perhaps too much. But he exhibits such traits as loyalty and willingness to complete any mission set before him. He is strong and a great spy, and makes an amazingly important addition to the team when he isn't goofing off or being an asshole.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

Guess I should write a post.... *cracks knuckles* I have a new themesong for him...

Creed - Bullet
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 am

YAY!!!!!

P.s.: I f***ing love that song. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

I have added new character profiles to the top of the OOC. Go check 'em out. Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: