FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Lord, His Ward, and Frank.

Go down

My Lord, His Ward, and Frank. Empty My Lord, His Ward, and Frank.

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Alright, I just had an awesome idea for a great RP come to me in a dream. I just woke up so I have to get it written out before I forget it.

Alright, there will be at least three main characters in this RP. As the title states, one of them will be a Lord in Medieval days, another will be the Lord's ward, and the third will be just an average modern day guy. How would three people like this ever be in the same RP you may be asking? That's where my dream began.

An average modern day guy who we'll call Frank for now runs into some financial trouble when he takes out more loans than he can pay off after he graduates from College. Before long his nice house, car, and all his belongings are repossessed by the bank and he's left high and dry. Frank visits an old friend from college that was lucky enough to receive a high paying job developing new technology for the government for help. He stumbles across a crazy looking contraption that he's immediately told not to touch, but the moment his friends' back is turned he's strapped himself into the seat and begins hitting buttons.

15 seconds, a bright flash and a roller coaster ride you'd never believe later, Frank finds himself in the middle of a lush, green forest. After a bit of a hike, he finds out what the crazy looking contraption was, a time machine, and he's staring right at Medieval England. Lost, in a different time period, with nothing but his clothes and a twenty dollar bill, Frank decides to take advantage of this turn of events and try to get his hands on some gold to take back home to solve all his financial problems. What's the easiest way to get gold in this day and age? Why, work for someone with plenty of it of course. I was planning on taking the role of The Lord, leaving Frank and The Ward up for grabs, maybe even more if there's enough people interested.

My dream also involved Frank, The Lord, and The Ward returning to modern day. Weather this could be put into the RP at the end or not I'll leave up for those who decide to join. Please don't join this RP unless you have plenty of RPing experience. Just as a precaution, I'll be looking over the works of anyone I'm not familiar with who plan to join.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down