FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenary's Life Rp?

2 posters

Go down

Mercenary's Life Rp? Empty Mercenary's Life Rp?

Post by Aiswari Cara Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

I have an idea about an rp, including the lives of two mercenaries. We can be in the same, opposing, or completely different armies. It is all up to you and me, and I will of course make a OOC and IC respectively. I plan for it to be the journies of two mercenaries, their battles, and their lives in the many kingdoms they come to.

If this is an idea that interests you, I will post the OOC immediately, but if noone responds, I will move on to my next idea. My main motive for this rp is a short story I'm working on, that includes Dalareth, and I may end up working your character into it as well---with your permission.

My main goal for this short story is to eventually submit it to a contest, and/or get the story in question published. I am very dedicated to writing, and I hope you will be dedicated to this rp, but I do not want it to be all business; I want you to have fun with it as well, as I am sure I will.

Please tell me your ideas, I'm very open to criticism and any suggestions. The two beginning kingdoms are Lahem and Tira, but I have yet to think up the others. I will make those up when it comes time to, but until then, please tell me everything that comes to those brains people! I can't make this a good rp without your help Smile
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Mercenary's Life Rp? Empty Re: Mercenary's Life Rp?

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Is this idea still open? I would be interested ^-^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Yes it is still open, and I already responded to your post in the Casual too.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down