FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight Will Be The Night...

Go down

Tonight Will Be The Night... Empty Tonight Will Be The Night...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm

...That you scream.

I want horror...I want blood...I want some sick and twisted RP.

Yes. I'm in one of those moods. I want to do a twisted fairytale and/or just some horror RP.
I'd say vampires could be involved, but meh...they don't have to be.

Yeah so... No real plot. I just want to see if someone is even interested in such a RP. It'll be fun on this site since it has a R-Rating.

Back to top Go down

Tonight Will Be The Night... Empty Re: Tonight Will Be The Night...

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:35 pm

me! mwa hahaha
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Tonight Will Be The Night... Heise

Name: Vexen
Race: Nightmare

Power:
-He has the ability to construct people's fears into illusions, usually driving them into insanity or suicide.
-Small telekinesis: He can draw objects to him, not really manipulate them.

Personality:
-Dark and seductive, as well as corrupt. He is the perfect definition of sin. This demon wreaks havoc upon others fears, but that is just the definition of the team of Nightmares that has been released unto the world upon this cold Halloween night.
-Vexen as an individual is quiet, and mysterious. He doesn't often speak, and usually is cryptic. His nature alone is frightening, and the fear he usually plays the most is being alone or being stalked. He is ghostly and can slip in and out of shadows, and is indeed a seductive being who draws victims in for the kill using sweet fantasies much as an incubus would.
Deeper yet, he is simple. He has no understanding of mortal emotions, though he can be intrigued by human actions- which may be a downfall for a Nightmare such as himself.

Sum-up:
-Vexen appears as your average sin-spawn, a favorite of the Dark Lord. He has been born and bred for evil, and has been one of the most obedient and successful of Nightmares created. But a shallowness exists, and for what he does not understand.

Smile Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Tonight Will Be The Night... Sdofjisodijfosidjf

Name: Ara Rivendale
Race: Human

Personality/Mini Bio:
Ara is the kind of girl who would kick your ass for looking at her wrong. Even before the nightmares began to take over, she was a bad ass. She had few friends, but plenty of enemies. As the nightmares started to appear, her friends were killed along with most of her enemies. She has managed to survive by hiding in abandoned houses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down