FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K

3 posters

Go down

Warhammer 40K Empty Warhammer 40K

Post by Tempest Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Well, since my last attempt at starting a role play based on the 40K Universe failed because some people didn't even manage to make the first post or dropped out because they got all funny about having to follow a posting order for the first post they made only I am going to try again, but this time just a one on one. I prefer to work with people who I know will be devoted as much as I am and put their all into having a fun role play together.

I am still interested in doing a role play which incorporates the ideas of clashing races, because of the serious xenophobia that goes on in Warhammer 40K.

Now, most likely I will play a Space Marine and I feel a good partner would be a member of the Eldar race. Those two personalities and the perspectives of the races clash greatly in just about every way there is and I feel that doing a role play where members of the two species were forced to work together would be great.

As a point you should know that I like to stick heavily to the lore and want my partner to be able to play out the role of whatever race they choose properly. I want this to be fun on both sides and a collaborative role play and for that to happen you need to know your stuff.

So, is anyone up for this? Also, if you don't want to be Eldar or want to be Space Marine instead go ahead and state so!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Empty Re: Warhammer 40K

Post by Mustakrakish Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, I was in on the first go round and was severely upset when it didn't get past the first round. A second chance sounds like a good idea to me, though I still have a certain love for my Gue'vesa character. I would love to do a one-on-one, and this time I at least know that the player will post.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:34 am

Alright then!

Shall we just use our posts from the last role play to start us off or do you want to start a new storyline?
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm

I would be just fine with starting off where we left off. Cut right to the chase.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 am

Alright then.

Hm, well, I was hoping to get an alien...but the Astartes-Human relationship is an interesting one, especially when the human is traitor.

Well, I put the thread up and I'll let you put your post up again so we can continue.
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:26 pm

eef ya evan want ta geet involved with an ork nob givez mez a shouwt.

It's always fun to spank a marine.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 pm

So...when are we setting this off?
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish