FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOG's Official Chat Room

3 posters

Go down

FOG's Official Chat Room Empty FOG's Official Chat Room

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Yes, that's right -- FOG has its very own chat room! Now, while you're browsing around the forums or replying to a role-play, you can talk live with your fellow members!

A very special thanks to Gunneh2113 and Donovan for setting this up for us!

Our chatroom is an IRC, which stands for Internet Relay Chat. It is a form of real-time Internet text messaging or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums, called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication via Private Messages, as well as chat and data transfers via Direct Client-to-Client.

how to access the chat room
Click on the Chat Room link at the top. Enter a nickname you'd like to go by. Make sure your name is unique and has no spaces.

remember our rules
Please remember to be civil and friendly while in the chat room. You still can be banned from the chat, so it would be wise to keep our rules in mind there, in addition to here. The staff here at FOG have the same types of powers inside of the chat room. Even though we do our best to keep the chat room safe, you enter at your own risk.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FOG's Official Chat Room Empty Re: FOG's Official Chat Room

Post by Gunneh Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 pm

NOTE for all of you that get onto the IRC channel. I'm usually online, so, if you're bored and you wanna talk, go ahead and type my nick into the text bar. I'm using a client other than Mibbit, so whenever someone uses my nick or another one of my many "stalk" words, it lets me know.

That is all lol.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 am

Awesome work guys! Very Happy
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

FOG's Official Chat Room Empty Changes.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Update:
I've made a link that allows you to enter the chatroom without all that hassle. Fate was kind enough to place it at the top of the website, and it's labeled under Chat.

Edit: I just noticed she already stated that above, but I figure this is still good for those, who have already read through Fate's previous post and didn't reread after she made the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down