FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone For A Long Time

4 posters

Go down

Gone For A Long Time Empty Gone For A Long Time

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

For those who still remember me, you'll probably have noticed (or not) my absence despite the fact that I put no notification. I am here to post that delayed note that's been due since early this September month.

I've entered a new phase in life. I've moved from Florida to Maryland and am currently living with my aunt there. Mom's trying to find a new job since the family business is suffering due to lack of clients (she was in marketing and worked online). My brother's living with us and I guess "socially fun jerk" pretty much sums him up, so it's bittersweet (I do love my family, though, even if he may be a pain from time to time). Got a gaming console thanks to him after not having one for over two years and it is now my main means of electronic recreation because we have no internet in our house. The bastards from Verizon charge - get this, you won't believe it - $1 per minute using the free Wi-Fi from a local restaurant. We're trying to find a house, too, and while we found one we've yet to buy it for financial reasons.

Oh, and I'm starting school - real school, not online - tomorrow. I'm not nervous, however. Perhaps it is a familiar experience, perhaps I'm just brave, or perhaps I'm apathetic to social subcultures and popularity polls, but for whatever reason I'm not daunted by the prospect. In fact, I'm eager to get started.

Needless to say, my absence in the last couple of weeks is explained. Despite the change of life, we are nevertheless living and enjoying life. I may or may not return to FOG and if I do it is unknown when. My absence is thus indefinite in length.

If I don't return, this is a final farewell. Take care and I hope you are all prosperous in mind, body, and soul.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Gone For A Long Time Empty Re: Gone For A Long Time

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Good luck in life! It is far more important than anything that goes on here, though I'm not saying that you won't be missed Smile Hopefully everything turns out ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm sure that most of us know and remember you, Adrius. It's nice that you've gotten a chance to get us all up to speed with you and your life.

Wow, it sounds like you've undergone a lot of big changes in just a short period of time. That's so nice too that your brother got you a gaming console, especially since you've not had one in so long. That's probably all I'd be doing too, especially if I didn't have the internet at home. That's just outrageous though that they charge a dollar a minute for the wireless internet!! Most places have free wi-fi now a days anyway, so I really don't know how Verizon gets away with that. Best of luck to you in finding a house.

It's great to hear that you're starting school too. I know what you mean though about that somewhat apathetic feeling, but that's most likely a good thing. I hope it all goes well!

Well, thank you for at least taking the time to let us all know that you're alive and well. I hope to see you again in the future, but if I don't, I wish you and your family the best of luck with everything, and I hope you enjoy living in Maryland!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 pm

I noticed you were gone. Sad

Good luck in your travels soon, hope to see you back in the Fog eventually.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Heeyyyyy, you're BACK!!
Man, I've missed your wit something awful! cheers

Have fun with school and everything! Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II