FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven {In need of Virtues}

+3
ravenroses
MoiraofWords
The Literate Angel
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Seven {In need of Virtues} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seven {In need of Virtues}

Post by medusaspath Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 pm

yay, I'm happy this started. I was looking forward to it.

Lol I don't think you need any kind of disclaimer for your Sin's actions, Angel =P I have a feeling a lot of our sins are going to be displaying very questionable actions that, if we ourselves endorsed, we probably wouldn't be here right now.. (or perhaps, roleplaying in a cell somewhere)
medusaspath
medusaspath
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.dissonantmotif.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Seven {In need of Virtues} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seven {In need of Virtues}

Post by The Literate Angel Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Ha ha. Thanks. I just felt I should add that encase someone said something. And your absolutely right, I would be in jail if I endorsed that stuff. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by medusaspath Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Should have any sort of beginning goal to work towards in our beginning posts? I had a little random storyline for my character in my head, nothing major, just stuff that would help develop his character. I ended my first post so that it would lead into something else, but I dunno if we should be interacting with other sins are what, or if it's just whatever we feel like doing.
medusaspath
medusaspath
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.dissonantmotif.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

In the beginning it is entirely up to you. I would like, after the Virtues appear and that sort of thing, for all of the Sins to come together, for whatever reasons and there is nothing that says you can't interact with the other sins until then. If someone wants to collaborate with you then that's fine as well. Go crazy in the beginning. The plot should thicken after the Virtues get around. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 am

That answers my question. I posted way before but I had no idea where this would go since the sins are spread out. Then again, we do need the virtues to bring it together.
ravenroses
ravenroses
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah we do. I am hoping we can get some more before to long. I would like to fill up all the virtues and sins spots, but I don't know if that will happen.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Gotta say I love the posts so far. Raven, I liked your introduction, I thought it was perfect for greed. And Mitth that was a great way to get your character started as well. Keep it up guys. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum