FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing my heart [A one on one]

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Losing my heart [A one on one] Empty Losing my heart [A one on one]

Post by OniIgnasha Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:03 pm

This runs much like the rp I tried to start here Desdemona, though it is a bit different. I am looking to play the part of Calitian[Cali for short], a human girl who rebels against a vampire king. She used to work for him, but is captured and thrown in the dungeons when she stars a rebellion against the king. Our story will start just after she is thrown in the cell. Pretty boring right? Wrong. In that cell with her is a capture vampire, the first vampire to be more precise. He was captured and tortured to the brink of death, though he can not die of starvation. His body just goes into hibernation, though he is not at that point yet.

He is chained to the rock wall by his wrists, sitting on the cold and damp stone floor. He is in need of blood, and this girl that is thrown in with him, oddly, smells like heaven.

As I said before this is like Desdemona, so the reason that Cali smells like heaven[Meaning she smells, and will taste, one hundred times better then any human has ever. And this is to all vampires, not just the one.], is because she is the key to activating the mirror that is the portal between the human world and hell. Vampires are the ones fated to open it, but lycans or humans still might, and he/she, who opens the door shall command the forced of hell. Or so it is said.

On start of the rp, only the first vampire and his father, the first immortal[neither vampire or lycan], and one vampire lord[but not the lord of the castle they are in] know about the mirror. The key is said to be out there, but not one of them know where it is, or that it is actually a human girl rather then an object.

It is pretty much an open rp between the time they meet to whatever we can think up for twists and turns. Romance is a must in this, and so is action, drama, and even a lot of killing. Post here or PM me if you are interested. I am really looking for a long term thing. I started a one on one here before, but the person in it just up and disappeared without a word. I am hoping that does not happen again. I would like this to go one for quite some time, with the two of us working together to make it interesting for us both.

Let me know if you are willing..

-Oni
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Losing my heart [A one on one] Empty Re: Losing my heart [A one on one]

Post by Ethereal Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:40 am

Hmmm... I'm interested. So, if I were to be your partner in this RP, what role will I be playing?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 pm

You would be playing the role of the first vampire. Like Dracula.. But think more like Underworld. Immortal has two sons, one bitten by a bat and the other by a wold, one becomes a vampire the other a lycan.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Okay, just to be clear, will my character be the one chained inside this cell with that human girl?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Yes. That will be your character.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 am

Very well, what would you want for my character? Any specifics like Picture Type (real or anime), details and such, anything special that I should note if I were to come up with the profile? If there's any, i'd be glad to know what they are before I immerse myself into whipping up a character profile on my own.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am

Anything really is good. Pics wise and all. He just has to love human blood and hate most of his own kind.. Really only thing I can say that I would prefer. Other then that it is all up to you.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: "Irvine"

Appearance:

Losing my heart [A one on one] AnimeGuy22-vampire

Traits: Like any other vampire, Irvine is physically stronger than humans, faster than horses and more deadlier than wild beasts. The only trait that distinguishes Irvine from the rest of his kin is that he does not have the weaknesses others of his kind later on exhibited. He can walk in broad daylight and isn't wounded by silver or anything holy. His bite doesn't infect humans and can only turn them into his own kind if he were to give them his own blood.

Personality: Irvine is a refined vampire. Calm and collected, he rarely loses to emotions like anger and frustration but when he does, anything living would be better off hiding from his sights. He cares less about humans and only sees them as cattle but shows even lesser care about his own kin. He would feast on a human if he is hungry and would most likely leave them alive, but Irvine will kill another vampire on sight for no reason without second thought.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Name: Cali

Appearance:
Losing my heart [A one on one] Silence_in_Light_III_by_LauraWixson

Traits: Cali is like most humans, weaker then the immortal races and thought of mostly as just food. But Cali was born with one thing that made her more of a target to those who drank the blood of humans. She smelled better then any human ever did or could. Her natural smell almost being like a drug. Her blood is also far more potent and desirable then that of other humans. If a vampire was to drink her blood, that vampire would gain an enormous amount of power for a short time.

Personality: Cali is normally a sweet and shy girl who keeps to herself. She likes to be alone most of the time and avoids conflict when she can. On the other hand when she puts her mind to something she will run with it for as long as she can, doing anything and everything to achieve her goals.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:25 pm

alright! now we have two characters, when do we start?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm

We can start now. I just have to post my intro in the Private threads section. Give me a few moments to do that. It will be up soon.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Always have been the patient one. Take your sweet time. I must say though, I am really excited to start this.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 pm

As am I. Which is why it will be up soon. ^_^
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

There we go! Luckily I had planned out my intro so it did not take too long to set it up. How it goes from here is all up to you.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:37 pm

You mean... "US" right? Laughing well, let me take my sweet time then to read through your efforts. Hopefully, I can live up to your expectations from a roleplay partner. ^_~
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm sure that you will. I don't expect people to be epic. So just to what you normally do and what the site acts of you and I will be happy.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Bravo! Loved your first post! so much happened for an introduction to the story yet so much mystery remained in the air. I am deeply looking forward into helping your story unfold as best I can.

On a side note, I am a very active RPer. xD you'd have no problems with posting from me.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

That is very good. I am a very active roleplayer as well and often have a hard time finding people to keep up with my posting when I really get going.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm

How am I doing so far Miss Oni? I hope I'm not giving your character a hard time. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 am

Say Oni, I was wondering if the Vampire Lord is the main antagonist in your plot, or is he some kind of mini-boss or something? Also, will there be a greater secret that needs to be discovered? Possibly new enemies to face and all that?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

Actually yes.. Many new enemies. And the vampire lord is not the main evil guy. Just some other vampire, so he is kill able.

The main plot for this is buried for now under rising tensions between the vampires and the lycans, oddly enough. The lycans know that the main antagonist, Giovanni, has the mirror which is a gate way to hell once opened. The lycans want it ti wipe out the vampire, the vampire want it ti wipe out the lycans, yatta yatta..

This is kind of a romance, with our two characters getting feelings for one another while while trying to stay alive and fight in the war. Humans come in a bit later lead by the father of your character.

It all gets rather confusing at that point.. But we will deal with it when it comes. I hope that helps a little.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 am

Ahh indeed it helps a lot. Now my creative juices are running amok inside my mangled brain! hehehe. Been waiting for you for a couple hours now to find the answer to my query. Got a habit of being impatient when I asked a question, but no worries though, no trouble at all. ^_~
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 am

Lol. I just woke up.. Late night last night so I slept in. But I am freend open for a good day of rping! Woot! ^_^
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 am

meaning to say you can stay on for a long time? Great! I have plans of staying up late today. Hopefully, we can advance the story. So tell me, do you really want that vampire lord killed now in our characters' scenario? Because I have some other plans to develop our characters but I could make a twist if necessary. All depends on how you want it to play out.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 am

That is perfectly fine. How it all happens is really open. So character building and a twist is more then welcome!
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 am

Well then, I think I just have that purrfect scenario in mind. I'll just get to work on it for a while then have it up in a matter of minutes.. probably 15 - 25 at most.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 am

Ok. I shall wait patiently until that time.
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Wheeeeewww... Things are indeed getting interesting for a first fight! And my my... what a reckless character you have there. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OniIgnasha Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Lol. Well, it worked didn't it! Lol. And yes.. She can be. She likes to live in the moment and worry about the future later. Lol
OniIgnasha
OniIgnasha
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Fair enough. LOL, but I have to admit, you really surprised me back there. I was like... HOLY S---!! xD Let's hope my character's strength doesn't fail him though... because I kind of remembered a tiny detail. *snicker*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next