FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction.

+5
Kalon Ordona II
Fate Flyer
Eternity
LunarScorpio
Profitofrage
9 posters

Go down

HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction. Empty HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction.

Post by Profitofrage Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 am

Hello Very Happy

I was invited onto this site from Gaia Online, and thought i should follow suit and make an introduction post like everyone else.
my name is michael, but you already know that.
i enjoy pretty much any topic, theme, pairing, gender and race when it comes to RPing. I have no limits as i consider RPing -> writing and writing -> art Razz and i dont think art should ever be censored.
I do however prefer to use my own Plots in RP's in fact ive rarely been in RP's where it hasnt been one of my many plots.
People tend to like the plots i come up with, due to there complex nature. ^_^ i tend to create entire worlds BEFORE the RP then set on within it.

I actually have a fantasy setting that i have been working on for 7 years, i love it to death Razz dispite never really writing much of it down. However i love talking about it/ setting RP's there so youll never find me short of a plot idea ^_^.

Im not sure what else i should write here Smile so ill leave it up to you guys/girls.
Ask whatever you think would be helpful e.t.c and ill answer XD im not very secretive.
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction. Empty Re: HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction.

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 am

Hi there, Michael!

Welcome to FOG! I’m LunarScorpio, but you can call me Lunar. Make sure to read over all of the rules and guidelines, they’re both very important! If you would like to learn more about FOG and its creation, check out this thread! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here very much. There’s a very nice community of people that are diverse and just all around friendly! I’m sure you’ll find a role-play or be able to create your own very soon! Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask any of the mods or admins for help if you need it. You can find a list of them here. Good luck and I will see you around!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction. Empty Re: HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction.

Post by Profitofrage Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 am

OH HEY Smile your the nice girl who invited me. thank you ^_^ im sure i will enjoy my stay here plenty Very Happy
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 am

Hehe, well I'm glad I could convince you to join! I'm sure you'll love it here.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 am

me to Smile
i cant wait to set up a RP here.
Although im unsure of what plot to use...
is there a thread where i could post a "what plot do you people think is coolest?" thread XD
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 am

You could put them in the interest check. There's one for the Causal, Advance, and one-on-one role-plays. So, all you have to do is figure out where you want to role-play and put it there. If you have multiple plots, you could put them in a thread and add a poll just to see which was the most popular idea, but that, of course, doesn't mean you can't do them all!

I hope that helps!!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 am

Very Happy thank you
i like your poll idea Very Happy
LOOK out forum Razz several of my plots will be here sooooooon XD
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 am

Welcome to FOG and enjoy your stay here :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 am

Hey, Michael! Very Happy

HEY my names michael :) heres my introduction. WelcomeToFOG

I love how you look at role-playing, and I think most of us also look at it that way too. Nod Wow, and it sounds like you have had some ideas floating around for a very, very long time! That's awesome.

I look forward to seeing you around!

(Thanks so much, Lunar, for that awesome welcome post!!)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Profitofrage wrote:Hello Very Happy

I actually have a fantasy setting that i have been working on for 7 years, i love it to death Razz dispite never really writing much of it down. However i love talking about it/ setting RP's there so youll never find me short of a plot idea ^_^.

I've been working on my own fantasy world for almost 8 years now. But I don't role-play with it because I'm trying to write a novel for it (well, a series of novels more like). I would love to use it for role-plays, and I've thought but just going for it several times, but it I'm too secretive for that Suspect

Anyway, fellow World Creator, enjoy your time here at FOG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Heyy, cool! A fellow Michael! XD

Profitofrage wrote:i tend to create entire worlds BEFORE the RP then set on within it.
That's exactly what I do, too! cheers

Welcome to the FOG! I can't wait to see one of your plots. Thumbs Up
If you're interested in one of our advanced role-plays with a deep world, please check out
Sephiris: The Price of Peace.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Welcome to FOG, enjoy your stay here.

Oh, ya, and do you want a present?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am

Hmmm... new fantasy worlds WOOT! Very Happy Welcome to FOG, Michael, and I'm sure you'll love it here! Very Happy
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 am

Welcome to FoG, Michael!

I really hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm sure many of us will be delighted to learn about your plot ideas. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Seven years of a fantasy setting? Sounds like the way Ed Greenwood started the Forgotten Realms. He developed it out of stuff he'd imagined as a kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

thank you Very Happy
i am not to familiar with the forgotten realms. But i do have around 8000 years worth of history done, a very large complex god system, about 2 dozen religions as well as apocolypse theories for each/around 9 major races and there history maped out. Also the variying cultures/belief spread across those races. Also a large selection of beasts/creatures/monsters that populate the world also.
There is also the major world changing plot line associated with Dorlan...who tends to be mentioned heavily since he changed the world and the gods during his presnece on the world.
so far ive finished the "Times of Godly Men" and am now working on "The New World" The large super continant that many races of the Old world travelled to make a new life for themselves after the times of Dorlan's hiers. the New world im working on is basically the "open ended" place im trying to work out. since its so large theres room for almost any situation to take place, as well as room to fit in almost any belief system or culture Very Happy
hopefully it will go well ^_^
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Ah...the Forgotten Realms, I believe I've read that series before..was there something about a Touchstone or something or other in that series?

Also, you never answered, do you want a present, profit?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 pm

*Camera pans to Dio, who is currently scratching his rear.*

Wait, we're filming? Haha, crap, okay, let's try it again.

Wait, we're live? ****! You just couldn't let me get ready could you? God**** it Charles, I give you one ****ing job, one and.....

Wait, we're still rolling?

************!!!

Hi, this is Diodri, your action news reporter here to welcome a new member to the board. I am the official greeter, assuming I still have a job after this broad cast. Ha, ha, ha.

So yeah, Profitofrage, welcome, to the boards. Ha. **** it.

*Throws down microphone and walks off the set*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

thanks everyone for your greetings Very Happy
and yes i want a present Razz
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm

It's a lie, but still...

Here you go! Very Happy

Cake
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

*dropkicks profit into the PIT of DOOM!!11!!*

There ya go! Enjoy the gift!
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down