FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 pm

May I ask....why this is one on one? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC

Post by Gadreille Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

-_- because I want an RP that doesn't require waiting on people, taking turns etc. And YOU don't post in the other one on one! Suspect
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Doesn't mean it couldn't go open after some time. We're going to have to add some more characters as we go along towards the Core or towards the outer rim. I mean, there's a very high doubt that all of our "NPCs" will last the entire RP.

So what does that mean? Well...we're gonna need a pilot if we lose our first one ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 pm

speaking of npcs...what did you think of the two I had chosen?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

I like them a lot ^_^ Names are going to be the difficult part....I was trying to find a mechanic for us, but I've lost my spark of creativity Sad I'll keep looking, though lol
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

It sucks because the first guy I thought of was...Ryan Reynolds! Lol. I guess cause he was a mechanic in Adventureland. ^_^

Names...hmmm...yea I"m blanking right now Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Well...there always...

Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC - Page 2 John_cho

John Cho!
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 am

Works for me!
Sorry I didn't post sooner...I've been with the 'rents all day today and trying not to hop on the comp and ignore them as per usual lol
Names...erm... -_- screw it I'm tired. Hopefully I'll have name/personality of at least one of them by tomorrow morning.

Edit:
Public Relations: Joseph Ezekiel AKA Little Joe
Pilot: Henrietta _________ AKA _______________
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Henrietta Jacobson? AKA....ummmm....Black Widow?

As for the other....hmmmm....Zhi Huang? AKA...Zee?
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Drop the Black Widow part, and you've got yourself a deal Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:15 pm

We got an alias for miss Jacobson then? lol That's the only thing we're lacking before we can get started Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:52 am

I'll come up with something, and get them up on the main post...and then maybe write an intro ^_^

Edit: I went with plain Henry.

I'm under the impression that Zee is a bit of a goof, Henry is a bit too serious and Little Joe likes guns A LOT. ^_^

I don't know when I'll manage a post (Dr. appointment today Bleh ), so if you are feeling antsy feel free to post first!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Woohoo! IC is UP!
I wrote it in class, so forgive me if it's rushed. (I'm such a bad student!)
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Zhe shi shen me lan dong xi - "What is this garbage?"

Chu fei wo si le - "Over my dead body!"

Firefly Slang
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Thanks for finding that site! I was looking for one in class but I couldn't find one :[

Great post, except one thing...I kinda wanted the companion thing to be a secret. She's hiding her past identity. They can suspect it...but not know for sure. I hope thats ok!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 am

Fixed it ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am

Unnecessarily complicating something, or overdoing it: Hua she tian zu, literally "draw a snake and add feet to it"

Stupid inbred sack of meat: Ben tian sheng de yi dui rou
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 pm

In response to Ryona's PM:

I CALL MEDIC! Razz
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 am

Name: Theo Kinsley
Alias: None.
Appearance:
Firefly: The Artful Dodger OOC - Page 2 Theo-1-1

Bio: Born and raised upon the core planet of Ariel, Theo’s childhood was very pampered and planned out. She attended every school her parents (adventurers and scholars of the verse) could possibly find for her and did so proudly, growing to be a well rounded young lady, intelligent and beautiful alike.
Upon her 16th birthday when her mother caught fatally ill and passed on, everything changed. She quit school to take care of her sisters, Adriella at the time being a newborn and Moira just barely a pre-teen, while her father, who took his wife’s death considerably hard, continued to wander about the Verse always looking for something but never fully comprehending what it was.

Three years passed before he finally returned with his new bride, Miriam and since then Theo still has never been able to forgive him. She left home not long after his return and in spite of her father joined the war alongside the Independents. Although was never one to actually step foot upon the battle field, Theo's medical know-how saved quite a lot of lives at the Battle of Serenity - even despite their loss. Shortly after their falling on Serenity she just began hopping about from place to place, taking the knowledge she learned during her younger years to benefit herself in able to succeed in society, saving those she deemed worthy of a second chance. She's never been typically one to believe in God, but her anger at her father has put her in the position to where her mentality is driven on the basis of second chances. Theo only believes certain people are redeemable, and as for everyone else...well if there is a God, they're his to deal with, come what may.

Shortly after Malcolm Reynolds' call out to the Verse, Theo once again found herself running back to the cause as well as an old familiar from school. Simon Tam. It was only with his help that she managed to make it off Serenity alive for a second time, and now finds herself caught within the furious winds of the Alliance and even more confused about her life's path than she was before.

((As for the name, I swear to you two that Theo is actually a character I'm reusing from quite a long time ago! I thought about changing the name, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Surrender ))
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome to the Artful Dodger! Smile Feel free to use any of the NPC's when making your entry post!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 am

I'm actually using Simon and Kaylee right now! Just don't get too far out you guys. I'm typing as fast as I can think it.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 am

Ok, so I left mine open for someone else to continue. It was the only way I could think to incorporate her into the RP.

Super Hero
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

I have to do homework...:[ Also I have to go to school early today (be there at 1 instead of 3...lameness!) If I have time I will post before class.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 pm

sorry post is so short. got attacked by flying baby spiders and can't sit still now, for every tingle leads to the inevitable deconstruction of mentality as I jump up and do a little dance in hopes of removing all baby spiders from my person....
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Ok, so here it is. There's many ways that money comes into Firefly and the way I've chosen is this: Credits are a core currency, platinum is a rim currency. The conversion is....

1 credit = 2.5 platinum = 25 USD (just to put it in perspective)

Also, I ended like that because I figured she'd be the one to sneak in and follow them back. And...is Silvone still joining??
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

Not sure. ODST has eaten his soul...
Will ask him when he gets home. He is getting off right now, should be here in a half hour.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 am

Shweet lol I'm also very glad that the site is up because...well...Sighlent was whining about not being able to post her newest post in here lol
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:49 am

Hey! I wasn't whining!!!

I was bickering. Profusely. Razz
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:07 am

Sorry for being rude and completely disappearing. I will post up my character later today, after I sleep and wake up again...

Then I will post.

So yes, I am still joining. Don't take off without me Pirate Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next