FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight of the World (Post-Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi/Romance)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weight of the World (Post-Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi/Romance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight of the World (Post-Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi/Romance)

Post by Teph Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Sounds pretty fabulous to me. ;D
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Weight of the World (Post-Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi/Romance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight of the World (Post-Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi/Romance)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Alright, I'll get on it. It'l be done in a couple hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm shortening my posts to allow for dialogue. Sorry it took so long to get that out. I'll have more posts out faster, I just sometimes have a thing about posting short.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:34 pm

There's no need to rush. ;D And I thought your post was great, no matter what the length. Sometimes short posts are good, really. Quality over quantity. ;D
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

On the upside, I did decide on Woldosky's background: USDA Forest Service firefighter. The guys that are usually first into the wildfires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Ohhh. He saved Bambi.

... Anyway, that sounds great. ;D
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm really sorry I've kept you waiting. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get anything done until the weekend. D; Lots of work.
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:31 pm

It's cool. I've been wicked tied up for the last week or so, which means I can use the break. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2