FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After weeks of obstacles, I return =)

3 posters

Go down

After weeks of obstacles, I return =) Empty After weeks of obstacles, I return =)

Post by Loki Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Greetings once again everybody, you miss me? I finally have internet at my house and have the time to catch up a bit on FoG.

Here is what happened on my end while I was away:

*Drove back to Oklahoma and moved into my new home for the next 9 months or so. Took me a while, but I now have things pretty much set up and even have cable and internet set up. Spent the first week of my return unpacking, puppy proofing the house, and fixing the fence in the back yard.

*On the 20th, I picked up Takun from the breeder and brought him home with me. I couldn't have asked for a better pup; he is very intelligent and was more or less potty trained within a few days as well as understanding the "sit", "down", and "come" commands and shows promise at no-leash walking. Takun has an amazing temperament; absolutely no food aggression with the other dogs in the house (my roommate's) and very friendly towards new people and animals. Unfortunately he is very quiet so it'll be a while until I can train him to show off his woo-woos. He is just under 5 months old and is 54 pounds, he is a big puppy and you can expect pictures soon. Very Happy

*Schoolwork is already piling up straight out of the gate. I have assignments due about every day of the week on top of the occasional homework assignment that I need to grade as a TA. Because of that and the list of responsibilities that come with owning a big puppy that is full of energy, it has taken me a while to get in a routine that allows me to get all of those things taken care of effectively and quickly. In other words, I am back, but probably won't be on nearly as often as I was during the summer. Although, I can still probably make it on at least once a day to stay active on the forums.

So again, it's good to be back and I hope I can manage to catch up with all that I had missed while I was away. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

After weeks of obstacles, I return =) Empty Re: After weeks of obstacles, I return =)

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 pm

I was wondering where our Loki went to! Glad to see you back! Very Happy

That's great that you're in a new home back in OK! So are you renting there then since you're only going to be there for less than a year?

Aww, and it's so great to hear that Takon is such a great dog! I remember when you first picked him out. ^_^ He sounds absolutely wonderful! You certainly got lucky with him! Well, that, or you are just a lovely trainer, sir. Nod

Oh, and yuck about school work already. It seems like everyone I know is having a rough few weeks already going back. It's understandable that you can't be around as much because of all that though. Just concentrate on getting good grades and giving your dog the attention he needs! Smile

I'm glad that all is pretty well for you, Loki, and it's good to see you again. ^^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

After weeks of obstacles, I return =) Empty Re: After weeks of obstacles, I return =)

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Lokiiiii! Wave

Great to have you back! I was just thinking about you the past couple of days. I guess it must have been premonition that you were returning. Laughing

Sounds like you've been having a great time, despite pesky schoolwork.
Can't wait to see more pictures of Takun! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down