FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search for Advanced Partner

4 posters

Go down

In Search for Advanced Partner Empty In Search for Advanced Partner

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but believe me, get me started and I'll plot like a mother fucker - no, I won't literally fuck your mother. Laughing But, my genres are mostly fantasy, romance, action, and what not, but I'll do almost anything depending on whether it catches my eye. I used to do a lot of private role-plays back in the day, but after an... unfortunate event, I sort of stopped. I really just want one person who is up for doing a lot of role-playing, and has the same passion for writing that I do. I can write a lot, so expect big literate posts.

Post here if interested, and post any ideas or fantasies or sketches of ideas you want to do and I’ll see what I can do to elaborate. If you have nothing, then drop by nonetheless and we’ll get something. Very Happy

Last edited by Mæstro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

In Search for Advanced Partner Empty Re: In Search for Advanced Partner

Post by Sighlent Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:36 am

-Raises hand-

I would be, if you would have me?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Sure I will. Smile To start, is there anything you have been wanting to role-play; favorite genres?

Last edited by Mæstro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 pm

::Raises hand::
I'd be interested in playing with you too! I just wanted to get that out there before I have to go clean. -.- ::sighs:: I'll have ideas when I'm done.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Okay, fine with me! Smile
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Alright, so, I wasn't able to come up with a clear idea. -__- ::is shot::

Anyway, I want to do something with Death, the embodiment or personification of it. And, not something that steals its idea from Bleach and the like. I also wanted to do something involving a circus(why? No idea, maybe listening to too much Stolen Babies). Perhaps we could combine the two.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out concepts. Like a deal with Death or something.

Edit:
I sound incredibly idiotic when explaining my ideas, please bear with me though. ^^''
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm

It's fine, I'm not very good with explaining things either, but where to begin on this is.... beyond me. A deal with Death, so you want to include Death the person or just Death itself.... *Is a bit naive and not good with comprehending things*

A circus, well that and Death sparked a small idea I did a long time ago about a dark puppet-master and the starting scene being the carnival. Puppet-master was naturally the bad guy who took people, and turned them into dolls. Put strings on them, controlled them, etc.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 pm

I think it would probably work out to be death personified.

What if the circus featured a man who made deals with people to escape death. Ie. People with terminal illness, people with dying family members, criminals, etc. Anyone who wants to live(or keep the person they made the deal for alive) they have to serve him in the circus.

We'd just need a plot for it though. I mean, you can't just have a bunch of people meandering about. Furthermore they can't try to kill death because. . . well, he's death.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Makes me think of Ghost Rider - the devil or caretaker I think he was called. Razz Makes deals, but in long-term it's faulty and he fucks them over. Yes, we would need a plot. We could play a simple plot of escaping. ^^ And I say they could kill him, since I don't think Death should be himself... he should have a host, or some form. Maybe he can't truly appear on the material plane. Razz But there has to be some way to hurt him, otherwise that isn't fair, there is no winning with that.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm interested, but my mind is so fried with meteorology right now that I won't be able to construct a good idea with you until probably tomorrow or Saturday.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Well, there would have to be some sort of method to killing Death's host body then. I don't think that Death would make that sort of thing easy. The characters could be running away from him while on some sort of journey to find whatever that object that can kill him is and use it against him.

Sword? No, way too cliche. Holy Grail? No. Just no. We could throw Eris(or Discordia, varying on what you're reading) into it and say that you can get rid of him with one of her golden apples. After all, without death the world would fall into chaos.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Okay Eternity, that is fine with me. Smile Inerio that would work I suppose. Razz But aren't those apples supposed to give immortality or something of the such? Being the source of one’s immortality I should say...
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

No, they were used to generate discord. It doesn't do anything like grant immortality.

Peleus and Thetis got married and had a banquet, to which everyone was invited save for the Goddess Eris. Scorned Eris arrived at the party with a golden apple in hand. She then threw said apple into the center of the party inscribed with the words "for the fairest one". The goddess Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera all fought for the apple. Unable to choose between the three woman(for all would surely make his life hell) Zeus appointed Paris to choose. Paris choose a Aphrodite who offered to give him the world's most beautiful woman. This woman was Helen of Troy, which in turn started the battle of Troy.

I figured that if anything the golden apple could be used to foil the plans of another. You know, sort of like the epicenter of bad luck that no one(except mayber Eris) is immune to. Though, I'd think you can only use it once seeing as having the center of choas at your disposal would be too tempting for a human.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Oh, okay I know what you're talking about now. *Just thought about to an old cartoon he once watched* Razz Alright, that would work I suppose. ^_^
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm

If you thought of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy I'll laugh. XD

Should we make an OOC that way we can flesh out the story a bit before starting? I don't want to clog up the interest check.

edit:
By the way, were my characters accepted in the avatar rp? You never stated if they were or not.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh, I'll look at them later. I've been busy and lazy and such. >.> Okay an OOC is a good idea! Haha, yes, I did think of that cartoon.

Last edited by Mæstro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

At least you're honest.

I've made the OOC here
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down