FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One search~

2 posters

Go down

One on One search~ Empty One on One search~

Post by ixchel Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:10 pm

I need to get back into shape as a writer -- I haven't role played in AGES, and I need someone who is passionate and patient to inspire me. I don't need advanced techniques, but I like at least one paragraph per post.

I really like...
- Unlimited fantasy. Modern, medieval, whatever. It's my sanctuary.
- Anything that isn't within the realm of "real life" applies to fantasy. That is, science fiction and the like.
- Ironically, realism. Realism = accuracy in physics, emotion, action, cause and effect, biology, chemistry, etc.
- Heterosexual pairings. I can do homosexual, but I feel uncomfortable making them the main focus. I don't mind having some hot homosexual action here and there, but if we were to pick a main, I'd have to do male with female.
- Role playing via e-mail or PM. We can try AIM, but I don't want to do it over a thread.
- No limits. Sex (including rape), drugs, disaster, miscarriages, and violence all happen. I don't mind making things detailed, and I don't mind if you use ~dirty words~ to describe the deed. I'm a pervert, what can I say? If you've read or seen "American Psycho", well... that's a good example of what I mean by "no limits".
- Metaphors, similes, clichés, romance, drama, action, adventure! Foreign ideas and ideals! Depth!

I don't like...
- Perfect characters. Characters that have super human qualities without any physical or mental weaknesses.
- Cookie cutter characters.
- Role playing as a furry. You can go right ahead and do that, but I just... can't.

I don't mind...
- Any kind of taboo relationship. Includes incest, age gaps, teacher x student, whatever.

AIM: la jamreet
E-mail: skyeliberace@gmail.com
PM: ixchel

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or ask me privately.
Thanks!
ixchel
ixchel
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

One on One search~ Empty Re: One on One search~

Post by Praxibetel Ix Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 am

I have always wanted to be part of a 1v1 RP. I am incredibly interested. I think it would be a great chance to have some fun and develop my writing skills.

If you are interested, we can talk more if you like. Feel free to reply here or e-mail me at:

praxibetelix@gmail.com

Thanks! Smile
Praxibetel Ix
Praxibetel Ix
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

Back to top Go down