FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizard Tears OOC

Go down

Wizard Tears OOC Empty Wizard Tears OOC

Post by Immortal Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 am

In a world way before ours or May I say other then ours, there was a world. A world of knowledge and magic. The time was peaceful and five kingdoms lived in harmony with each other (you will learn about all the kingdoms as the story goes). Then for no particular reason at all, one empress desired more then she could have. She decided to go out on a war to dominate the world...and in that fight she won and conquered that world creating a new single Empire. She convinced the people that her goal is a nobel and divine one, that all she wants is peace and harmony in the world thus many people accepted the coming of the new Empire. The only thing that she allowed is that only an empress will rule, only a female can rule. They say she cast the world into a dark shadow, masked as a divine cause, and those after her are no exception, but no one is sure if it really was just a lie or if she really had a greater good on her mind.

Long time after that story was forgotten in the folds of time, its our time. Only one thing remained and that is the part that the empresses rule the world. Many organisations, made out of rebels and people who no longer tolerated the Empire, formed and devoted themselves to bring back the five kingdoms and what they believe is the true peace. While others set to persue their own personal goals.

So far for the plot.
Immortal
Immortal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Wizard Tears OOC Empty Re: Wizard Tears OOC

Post by Immortal Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 am

There are four factions that you can be in
Spoiler:

Races
Spoiler:

Class
Spoiler:

Little about this world
Spoiler:

Character Template

Name: (Would be nice to have one though even a nickname counts)
Race:
Class:
Where you stand: (Empire, Eve Awakening, Dawn of Era, just someone)
Appearance: (Written or a picture…never really cared)
Personality:
Bio:(Everyone was born/created/whatever so even you should have a life story no matter how trivial it is Very Happy )

A word of wisdom:

I consider myself really adaptable so one could say this is mostly free-style based. (though I have a idea or two on how things might go).
The Rp is a mystery...yes, all the better for you to be creative and show others what you´re made of. Of caurse you will learn more about this world (what are the former 5 kingdoms, what kind of magic items there are and so on) even from my NPCs posts, so that might give you more working material if you´ll need.

If something is unclear do tell and I´ll make sure to help to the best of my abilities.

(Disclaminer: Some credits for this RP go to my friend. Thx mate, wherever you are)
Immortal
Immortal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down