FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps Of Ghosts - FML

3 posters

Go down

Footsteps Of Ghosts - FML Empty Footsteps Of Ghosts - FML

Post by Howler Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

If you don't know what FML is, go here http://www.fmylife.com/. It's self explanatory. But I want to know what your biggest, most embarrasing blunders are, or even the little ones. The following poster must write a rating of the previous poster's statement. For example:

I put out some rat poison because my cat keeps killing rats and I find them in the most disgusting places, my bed, the sofa and so on. My cat ate some of the rat poison-coated food and died. I'm now overrun with rats. FML.

Next poster.

"I agree, your life sucks." Or "You totally deserved it."

Okay. So I'll start.

Me and my mother are creative writers and she's doing a masters degree in University, but she hasn't got many places to get critiques and contructive criticism from. So I suggested FOG. I showed her samples of writing and critiques on the website. She didn't like it and pointed at someones profile. "But these are all small kids, I don't want them to rate my writing" she said. It was my profile. FML.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Footsteps Of Ghosts - FML Empty Re: Footsteps Of Ghosts - FML

Post by KineticAsparagus Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Yup. Sucks to be you! (Yes I paraphrased.)

About a year ago, I went out with the guy I like and my best friend. She didn't know I liked him that much, but I was going to ask him out on a date at the end of the day. He spent the entire time with his arm around her waist, and when she was gone and we were finally alone he asked for tips to ask her out. FML.

(Sorry, rubbish at anecdotes ^^)
KineticAsparagus
KineticAsparagus
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Hahaha,

Your life sucks lol.

- -
Last year, I was getting ready for school. I was home alone, as my mother left for work early. I was in such a rush because I have to walk about a half mile or more to my bus stop, which is mostly through potholes and wooded area. Now I had finally gotten my clothes on, and my make-up and everything, and remembered I had to brush my teeth. So I run into the bathroom.

Well, I'm germ-a-phobic lol. I usually use Germ-X, but when I go to the bathroom, I use hand-soap, especially before I put my hands near my mouth. So I heard my phone go off, picking it up.

Bus was coming around the corner and would be at the bus stop in about five minutes. Which meant that if I left like RIGHT THEN and RAN LIKE HELL, I could make it. But I couldn't go without brushing my teeth, which meant I had to wash my hands. SO...

I squirt this huge glob of hand-soap into the palm of my hand and rub my hands together with my fingers under the water before I grab my toothbrush. I'm in such a fumbling hurry that I drop my toothbrush and catch it with the bristles in my palm. Well, when I stuck my toothbrush in my mouth, I scrubbed furiously until I noticed... There was this really odd and strong taste to it.

I pull the toothbrush from my mouth and look at my hands. A big glob of the soap is still in my palms, and my toothbrush looks like I dipped it in bath bubbles. I gasp, because I'm a hypochondriac, so this was a bad situation to be in- especially being alone. I dropped the toothbrush and began to rinse, but the more water I put in my mouth, the more suds formed along my tongue and cheeks. Soon, the suds began to form near the back of my throat, and every time I coughed, bubbles came out. I had foam forming at my lips.

Anyways, all in all, my mom called me an idiot and told me not to go to the ER- which I wanted to do. Instead, I went to my grandmother's house and took a towel and stuck it in the back of my mouth and tried to go to sleep on my stomach. I don't know how it helped, but it kind of did. After about a day or two, the suds went away, just like the wretched tummy ache I had.

Does that suck or what?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down