FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Apocalypse - Modern Ultraviolence - Recruiting

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Urban Apocalypse - Modern Ultraviolence - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Urban Apocalypse - Modern Ultraviolence - Recruiting

Post by Resurrection Vic Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 am

Cool, she's 15 mnutes out of Essex at the moment. Very Happy I smell bloodlust Twisted Evil

P.S. Chrys is a stranded resident...but I can see why you said thrill seeker Smile

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Urban Apocalypse - Modern Ultraviolence - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Urban Apocalypse - Modern Ultraviolence - Recruiting

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Hey, everyone, if you want to interact with my character, you don't have to ask, just do it Wink
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Alright; specific location is Dundalk, which is a little Southwest of Essex on the East side of Baltimore. So we can all go with that one.

Sanger is around Harborview Park, near German Hill Road, you get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm

You're kidding me Shocked I have to send her back to Dundalk? Okie Smile

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Sorry about that.

By the way guys, feedback is king. So feel free to provide it. If you need some more goons, let me know.

That kind of thing. I'm happy to come up with twisted shit from the producers, who...well, you've seen the little cut-to-content and behind the scenes stuff. Malleus is full of amoral bastards. Wink

Last edited by Heyseuss on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Give me some goons to pwn >:O

Kidding, kidding, but yeah, I think I'll take you up on that offer
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:Give me some goons to pwn >:O

Kidding, kidding, but yeah, I think I'll take you up on that offer

You mean like a semi-trailer full of skinhead bikers in a gang called ABBA?

The ABBA guys are totally disposable, sort of like a 'welcome to the setting' type giveaway flesh-target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Are they as strong as they think they are?

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Heh...ABBA, odd name, hm? Kinda getting tough for me to keep RPing on my own with NPCs, but, eh, maybe I'll have more ideas tomorrow
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Bad Vic, Bad! wrote:Are they as strong as they think they are?

They're dumb and outclassed, especially by the real predators. And angry residents backed against a corner by these assholes are definitely gonna be a surprise for them too. These guys aren't really ready for open war, and that's what's going on.

Yeah, they're strong, but even a woman that's a foot shorter, if desperate and spiked on adrenaline, can overpower them with raw savagery. Size isn't the be all end all. Wink

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:Heh...ABBA, odd name, hm? Kinda getting tough for me to keep RPing on my own with NPCs, but, eh, maybe I'll have more ideas tomorrow

Dang, I thought everyone got the joke regarding ABBA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

xD So how did a music band get turned into a bunch of killers?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:xD So how did a music band get turned into a bunch of killers?

I think you gotta know the musical reference to see why it's so amusing that a bunch of neonazis are running around with the acronym "ABBA" and are overcompensating for it.

It's very sappy 70's pop.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I got a question, you have a map of Baltimore, because I have no idea how the general lay out is at all. Basically I know its a city with a lot of ghetto areas.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Uhm....Anyone else noticing these grey boxes around our text???? I think onenitedrive is up to something again.....xD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:49 pm

I did notice those. I don't think I like them to much, but it is definitely different.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am

The Literate Angel wrote:I got a question, you have a map of Baltimore, because I have no idea how the general lay out is at all. Basically I know its a city with a lot of ghetto areas.

Everyone's in an area called Dundalk, it's east of downtown, southwest of Essex, which is a big working class area that was respectable until the gameshow came in.

You should be able to google it up on google maps and get a good idea of what it's like. But I can just tell you. Its mostly rowhomes, blue collar worker types and people with big hair who say 'hon' a lot. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

You know what, Angel? I don't think Cane can even compete with Kitten at this point. That's... okay, I'll just say it, that's seriously fucked up. I'm not sure I can go that far into... pure psychoticness, as a writer.

Well played, madame, well played.
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Wait...Kitten was the one that cut that kid's head off, right?

That was..fucking psychotic o_O
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Ha ha yeah, I suppose it was. I've always been fairly good at writing psychotic and twisted things. I suppose I just create a character and really get into their head, and Kitten is a psycho who was brought up by a serial killer psycho. And gore, I love writing gore. I hope that it wasn't to horrible though, I can always tone it down if it's to bad. I am in no way like Kitten though, I can't even see blood let alone kill someone.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 am

It's not bad, to my eyes at least. The words I would use to describe it are 'bloody impressive'. Really, the worst thing is that... a machete just isn't made to cut like that. Ugh...
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Ferrous, ANY sharp object is made to cut like that if you have enough brute strength.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Over the top is actually what we're aiming for in here, so yeah..

I mean heck guys. A bunch of Nazi bikers who go by "ABBA," hate "Dancing Queen" and wear bondage leather to go with their Waffen-SS flecktarn camo...

Moderate and staid isn't for this particular RP. It's meant to let people cut loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Yeah, like when Eva went psychotic with bashing the person's head in..that was fun. I'm not the type to describe in detail that kind of thing though.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah... but... but...

SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL! There's no brute strength to be had, is there?! Seriously, she weighs ALMOST 120 lbs. What the deuce?
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm

A little girl? I beg to differ, I'm not all that strong and I could probably kill someone if I bashed their head in with a gun multiple times :/
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Adrenaline. It's underestimated just what people can do when spiked on it. Afterward, you're amazed at just how many things hurt, too. But if a sprain or pulled muscle is the price of staying alive, then it's a bargain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Yeah, exactly, I know what adrenaline can do, and how much stuff hurts after it wears off..
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am

Terribly sorry. I just wanted to show the depth of my characters psychoticness. And I think I did it fairly well in that post. :3. She's not afraid to kill anyone nor does she have any qualms about killing the weak and defenseless. If she saw a little baby she would probably cut its head off just to see how much blood would come out.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:40 pm

No reason to feel sorry, it's pretty..interesting.

Anyways, where did all of you go? The RP feels..empty now.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2