FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip!

2 posters

Go down

Road Trip! Empty Road Trip!

Post by Sighlent Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:00 pm

So as some of you know I'm currently on my way to Viriginia. Well I have my laptop with me so I'll be able to update you guys on our status. Right now we just left Texas and are currently trecking through Louisiana. So hello to all of you who happen to live here! Today kinda started off rough because we've been staying at my husband's parents house and well they had their power cut off due to technical malfunctions...so ti's been really hot there. Well this morning I started throwing up really bad and although I'm feeling better slightly, I stil feel somewhat like crap. What frightens me is that I was as my great-grandmother in laws the other day hanging out with them and his cousins, and the two youngest ones were just diagnosed Monday with the Swine Flu. So I'm thinking...grrreat. Right now other than throwing up I'm not showing any other symptoms so I don't think that's what's wrong with me. I could have just gotten to hot or eaten something bad...at least that's what I'm hoping.

So yeah. After spending most of my morning making nice with the toilet, we finished stuffing our Honda Civic with almost all of our stuff. I'm so afraid that the car is like going to burst at the seams because it's so jam packed! Like there's hardly any room at all to breathe. But I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of crap. I mean it's only a two door car so go figure. What's bad is that everytime we stop or something, because my seat has so much behind it, it like flies forward...with me in it! It's kinda funny, but not really fun. So then we said good bye to my husbands family and move to my family. I kinda started crying because we've been trying to explain to my 3 year old niece, who like worships me, that I won't be coming back for a long while and that I'm moving far away. Me and her have like this things where I tell her to give me 'big as the sky' hugs and before I left I was like 'Ok, now one final big as the sky hug, and make it super duper big.' And it was so cute. She jumped in my arms and like squeezed the life out of me.

Saying good bye is always so hard. Sad

A girl I went to school with her husband is in the Navy as well and it's so cool because they're both stationed in the same place! He's already up there so she's driving in front of us and we have like this little caravan. I was driving but my husband got bored so he took over lol. So like a guy. But yeah, after an hour stuck in traffic we're now moving again. There's really been nothing eventful happen yet other than actually leaving itself. So I have nothing more to talk about lol. However, be amazed and dazzled with the awesomeness that is a picture! Lol.

Sorry haven't taken very many yet. This trip has been boring thus far lol.

Road Trip! Texas020
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Road Trip! Empty Re: Road Trip!

Post by Hello Danger Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Stay safe! and enjoy! <3
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm

I am, despite being sick! Once we make it to Norfolk, VA (which is supposed to be like 10 tonight eastern time) I have to go to the Dr. can't really go into the details of my symptoms but...well we'll just have to see.

Anyway, right now we're making way through North Carolina, again hiya to all you guys out here! Last night we drove till 5 AM, stopping in Atlanta, GA. Which is sooo beautiful at night! For some reason our GPS like drove us throughout the entire city. So we did a little bit of touring I guess. Lol. I know one thing is for certain, everytime we stop somewhere like my friend who's driving with us...she always gets weird guys come up to her! We'd stopped in I think it was Louisiana to use the bathroom and me and my husband had gone to the bathroom. We were only gone for like maybe five minutes and when we came back out there she was like 'OMG, what took you so long?!' Evidently some guy had up to her while she was walking her dogs and had a dog himself, and asked her if she wanted to 'get in his truck with him and pet his dog.'

It was so funny. And then like not even two minutes later she had some homeless fellow knocking on her car window! We like to die laughing!

But yeah...still on the go...got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night but that's cool. ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down