FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaian FOGgers!

+6
Kathryn Lacey
Eternity
Lara
Fluff
Fate Flyer
vitamin_kitten
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gaian FOGgers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaian FOGgers!

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 am

Tkwiget wrote:The thread is still up. Things are moving slowly cause of everyone's real life and all. I just am worried that it will be swallowed up by the void of bullshit that circles the drain in that guild.

I've been in many different communities over my days of being on the internet. I've had to experience a lot of really power hungry assholes and bitches too. I believe that FOG will not be one of those places. Actually I find it hard to believe that it ever will from what I've seen. Laid back, relaxed, and no bullshit rules to worry about.

I can see where the thought was placed when you made this community Fate Foretold. I really can. I also like how this website doesn't have a 5 second load up stalling time when I press F5 to refresh my FOG browser tab. I also like how there is no sloppy HTML coding too, unlike Gaia.

I suspect that this community will continue to grow much larger than it is today. Almost 250 members and lots of them are active each day. Sounds like a winner community to me.

I do have to say.. thanks for not having retarded rules and restrictions. Really.. have no idea how awesome that is. cheers

Ooo love the smilies!!!!!!!
Ah, yeah. Hopefully, things won't worsen, for your role-play's sake.

I share that in common with you then -- having been a part of multiples communities, some of which that had terrible leaders (my first major community being one of them) or extremely strict rules, along with the members I like to refer to as sheep. You know the types - the ones kissing the moderators' asses and being herded and manipulated around. Bleh. I've encountered that at a few different places too. I'm glad that you feel FOG won't become that, and I also share that view. I really like the relaxed feel of online communities, and I don't think a bunch of unnecessary rules are, well, necessary. You just need to cover the basics and the givens, I feel.

I'm happy that you understand me. Smile Oh, and gosh, lol. It would drive me absolutely insane if it took a long time to load each time I refreshed FOG. I can't say I've ever been a member of message boards like that, but I have encountered them, the ones bogged down with really gaudy images and flashy things. XD

We have grown a lot in such a short amount of time, and I still am so grateful for that. :]

Anywhos! Gaia. I am there trying to advertise now. That's really all I do there. Laughing
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Well it looks like everyone in my Riv'nar RP is willing to transfer the RP over here. I'm not gonna post every post that's in the RP (would take too long) but instead I'll use a reference link to the original RP thread on gaia, for people to read before I copy and paste all the posts in a text file that I can email them so they can read it (stealing the idea Kalon did! mwuahhah!!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm sure others've had the idea before me. ^^
The great thing about having it in document form is you can keep track of the word count and other statistics.

For example, recently my Tales of Inari: Requiem Va'or has verifiably exceeded the length of The Fellowship of the Ring! XDDDDDD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

True, I was going to do it more along the lines of just having a quick file to email people to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum