FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foes Thread: We Hate Because We Can!

+7
Squall Reyes
Fluff
Kaito
Loki
Gunneh
Reffy
Inerio
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Foes Thread: We Hate Because We Can! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Foes Thread: We Hate Because We Can!

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

so that's what made FOG crash... And I thought I was going to have to open one of my special lime green cans of pop-top whoop-ass...

Hm...

False alarm.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

The Foes Thread: We Hate Because We Can! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Foes Thread: We Hate Because We Can!

Post by Loki Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Presenting Dio's school of rap. The second rapper is his star pupil that he tutored personally.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 am

XD

I'm the best meng!

This is my favorite rap battle, but I digress. Loki is a choad for getting us off topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or1jpE3MyFU
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 am

Dear God.

The video Loki put up: ... ... ... I'm not sure what to say, I couldn't tell if I was more entertained or if I pitied the poor fool. Hell, I can rap better than that.

But I refuse to.
Because I'm wiser than most.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Inerio wrote:Now, now, where has your mind gone hun? I'm wearing a skirt! This just goes to show that you're having sick little fantasies. And, to make things worse, you're fantasizing about me as a man!!!

HA! I beat Inerio down to the point where she's no longer even throwing insults.

Game, set, and blank-blanking match, blank-blankers. Or whatever the order is; I don't play tennis.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Fluffy, just shhh... It's okay. You can come back to bed now. And you can hate me there. Wink
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Didn't ask you. >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm

I LOVE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE!

YOU WILL ALL TASTE DEFEAT! WHICH TASTES LIKE RED BULL! WHICH IS DISGUSTING!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Awww, the Canadian is trying to look tough. That is simply adorable. Go on little one, isn't it aboot your bedtime?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Awwww, look! The furry is trying to pretend that he's a pedophile! Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm with Dateline, and I'd like you to take a seat. Don't worry about the flashing red and blue lights outside are just for the party we're throwing you afterwards.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey Gunneh, welcome to 2009. I think it is time you put that 300 quote behind you along with "Wazzzup!" and Who Let the Dogs Out. Seriously, you are just making yourself look bad now.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Well apparently they let let your dogs out, but they're flee ridden and mangy. Seriously dude I can seem the patchy fur from here. Give the dog a bone or some shit cuz your pups are going to die from malnutrition.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 pm

*Begins a slow clap* That was a good effort, you are showing signs of improvement aye. I almost got the slightest impression that was an insult; and furthermore that it was intended to make sense or be relevant in some way. Who knows, by the end of the week you might actually have the skills to offend a kindergartner.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

This is the mistake everyone makes. Listen, kids: condescension isn't as biting and clever as you think it is.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Fluff. Trying to be the mature one makes you seem immature.

But I love you regardless. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 pm

The Mighty Fluffball wrote:This is the mistake everyone makes. Listen, kids: condescension isn't as biting and clever as you think it is.

Not everybody has devoted their entire life to being a professional asshole such as yourself. I think that Team America had you pegged whenever they said that assholes, such as yourself, want nothing more than to shit on everything to the point where they actually make that their goal in life. Hey, it's your way of living and I am not one to judge.

I take pride in the part of me that is a wise-ass, definitely not to be confused with an asshole. It isn't challenging to run around spitting out arbitrary insult after arbitrary insult just to hear yourself speak and give you a reason to swear until people just don't bother paying attention. I find it more fitting of me to use wit when it comes to mockery rather than an endless chain of cursing, slut jokes, and your mom comments that seems to be more fitting of your style. To each their own I suppose.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey hey hey, don't get ahead of yourself. I keep talking to give other people a chance to hear me speak. It's an educational experience, really. Look at you, you're getting smarter by the minute. Any minute now, you'll be able to play checkers with my dog. Hell, you might even win.

Now, I feel I should correct a mistake in your terminology. Calling yourself a "wise-ass" sort of assumes that you're wise, much as being a smart-ass assumes that you're smart. Obviously, lacking in both qualities, you are neither, and so we are forced to the conclusion that you are merely an ass. Alternatively, given a bit of work, you might become a dumb-ass.

Also, I haven't made a your mom comment in forever, and I only make slut jokes about Eternity. Get it straight. >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 am

Did you need a calculator to work out all that out or did you ask your mommy and daddy for help? I must admit that I do find your attempts to insult my intellect amusing. To think somebody so naïve and childish could actually think that their insults upon my intelligence could do anything more than make me chuckle and feel pity for their own ignorance, especially without providing anything substantial to support their claims. You clearly fall under this category by being somebody who associates themselves with Jonny Bravo, the animated embodiment of childish humor, idiocy, and an egotistical state of mind to only cover a few of the traits.

Not to worry though, I’m sure you have a bright future ahead of you as far as flipping greasy pre-packaged burgers is concerned. Who knows, you might even be able to let go of your juvenile ways long enough to attend the community college nearest you. From there you will either drop out or defy the odds and actually get that business degree that you had to strain your delicate brain to achieve. That’s when you’d hit the big time; with that piece of paper you will finally be able to climb your way up the ladder of success and be the person supervising the greasy pre-packaged burger flipping employee making a whole 20% more that you had before attending college.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Loki wrote:That’s when you’d hit the big time; with that piece of paper you will finally be able to climb your way up the ladder of success and be the person supervising the greasy pre-packaged burger flipping employee making a whole 20% more that you had before attending college.

Wow Loki, sounds like somebody's overcompensating for something. Tell me, is it the fact that the size of your intellect is smaller than your dick...which is clearly an insult in itself and from the looks, or should I say lack thereof, second runner up in line for the upcoming picture finder entitled 'Where's Willie.' I mean sure Waldo was hard enough but how are you supposed to find something that practically doesn't even exist?

Funny thing about being second runner up, is that you're so full of fail that not only do you have to worry about the two people in front of you, who may or may not molest you, but from the serious gay vibes you're putting off I'm pretty sure that the third runner up is liking the looks of your underskirt right about now. I feel I must apologize though...your parents would have sent their regards to congratulate you on your latest loss however you dad's to busy banging Inerio all the while your mom's seriously loving the idea of a strap on right about now as she tears your ass a new one.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Oh Sighlent, you’re saying that because you are still upset about last night. Don’t blame me for my performance when your ass is so loose that it is like swinging a full length 4x4 around in a cave. Come to think of it, that scale isn’t too far off from the real thing. Normally I’m not a fan of that orifice, but between my two options, that one had a fresher smell to it.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh you poor thing!

So that's what my dog was howling about last night.

Loki...I know you're obsessed with dogs and everything but please...this has to stop. She's told you once, she's told you a thousand times. You're just not cutting it anymore. She's moved on.

As for her ass...yes..it's a condition we're working quite hard to mend. The smell however I'm afraid was all on your doing. Taking a bath every now and then would be a simple enough cure though. We wish you the best of luck with your issues.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 pm

First incest and now beastiality? I must say, you have some fucked up fantasies; you should probably talk to a therapist about that. Either way, if I wanted that comeback I wouldn't have had you swallow it to begin with.

It further concerns me that it would be at all possible for me to confuse you with your dog. If that were indeed the case then you have some severe issues with body hair to the point where even 'all natural' girls would give you looks of disgust because of your overgrowth.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Wow...some therapy and body hair insults. What are we in Middle School?

Oh right, I suppose that just goes back to the state of your mentality. As for mine, I believe you're confusing my fantasies with you're own. Forgive me I'm not the one who seldom dreams of anything but porking his own mother. Speak of the devil, how is the old hag anyway? I hear she gets even more grotesque looking every year, which doesn't say much for what you have to look forward too.

Mange and warts the size of quarters around your ass end.

Loki, why don't you save us all the trouble now and kill yourself! That way when Inerio flips the deep end and starts murdering all the retards she doesn't have to go completely out of her way to get to you.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWmmPMuBgjA

enough hatin for all of you together. Very Happy
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Loki wrote:Did you need a calculator to work out all that out or did you ask your mommy and daddy for help?

Stopped reading here.

Someone get Inerio back here. -_- This is pathetic.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

See, I knew you had some sick unrequited love towards me Fluffy.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Translation: you wish I had some sick unrequited love towards you.

Congratulations, you're better than Loki. That puts you somewhere on the hygienic, intellectual, and moral level of a cockroach. Emphasis on the "cock."
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh yeah babe, you know it! ; D It's green and lives under my bed!

But even with my tits and estrogen I'm still twice the man you'll manage to be.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm

I can refer to twelve inches that disagree with you.

Now quit fucking around and post in Red Tide.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Are you referring to your low hanging twelve inch labia? Yeah, you need to get that checked out.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next