FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At The Edge of the World - OCC

+2
Dio the Awesome
ShadowWake
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

At The Edge of the World - OCC - Page 4 Empty Re: At The Edge of the World - OCC

Post by ShadowWake Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Hehe, glad to see you're still keen! If Hedya and Diodri can't post for a while, then I shall post a response for you Kestrel, so that we can at least keep this thing going. Let me know what's happening with you guys, so I don't usurp your posting spot by accident! Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

At The Edge of the World - OCC - Page 4 Empty Re: At The Edge of the World - OCC

Post by Dio the Awesome Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Hai hai. I'm terribly sorry for slacking off.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm

No worries! Three years of uni has trained my patience to expertise! Very Happy Post when you can, Diodri: if you'd like me to post before you, then let me know, otherwise I shall just continue to sit here happily until you get the chance to. Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 am

Diodri, Hedya: are either of you able to post anytime soon? If not, then I will reply to Kestrel's post as I'd rather not leave him waiting too long without a response. I'm trying not to let this one die!! Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 am

Please, go ahead and post. My next semester started, and I don't know when I will have the spare time.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 am

Thanks for letting me know, Diodri. Smile I'll wait a few days on Hedya's answer and then give you a reply, Kestrel.
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 am

I think hedya doesn´t receive updates. Happens when you don't check the forum while logged in. Happened more often than not for me.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 am

Ah, I shall PM her in RPGateway then and ask. Smile Thanks.

EDIT: I think Hedya must be busy too as she's not posting in our thread on RPGateway either... I will wait until the weekend and if no-one's posted then I'll give you a reply Kestrel. Sorry it can't be sooner - I've got a really busy week ahead myself!
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:46 am

k so 'sup?
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Sorry, I've just realised the post didn't date my edit! I posted the this monday, so you'll have a post by the end of weekend (31st Jan). I'm sorry it can't be sooner!!
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

No worries.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 am

Flavor of the day; verbal lockdown.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Sorry sorry sorry! Absolutely! January was a pain in the... butt.

Exams and such. I've been (and I am) terribly busy at the moment. I'm still here, and of course will be. I will try to get a post this weekend. Can't promise, but I will go for it.

I'm glad to see you're going on! Smile

SW, you know me, so you know I won't be leaving, you're stuck with me! Ha! Very Happy

Again, sorry so much!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Posted---!

Not bad, hm? I made a good comeback!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 am

Fabulous Hedya! I am so pleased by both you and Kestrel's responses - they're exactly what I was hoping!! Very Happy I'll give Diodri a few days to respond and then I'll pop up the next post. Diodri: if you could give me an idea if/when you can post, that'd be great. I don't want to post before you if you can post at some point but I would like to keep this going as much as possible! Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am

I think I was really inspired, for once :3

We can wait for Dio, of course. After all, I've dragged you behind long enough, so... Ah, I'm so happy you're pleased!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Diodri, if you can post soon, let me know and I'll hold off a bit longer, but if I don't hear from you, I shall post tomorrow. Smile

EDIT: Sorry dudes - post shall be later on in the week. Busy busy busy. Sad
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 am

No problem! Smile

Life gets busy, sometimes... tell me about it!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm

No worries. We're just a highly inconsistent bunch thrown together and expected to make an RP out of it. But hey! It is a fun one and thats what counts!
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Hahaha! Yes, unfortunately your witticism is rather accurate - we aren't particularly consistent, are we? But I will be posting this weekend (Fraz is at a gig so I don't have to listen to the Silmarillion while I'm trying to write)!
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Look at the bright side, not too many RPs live after all sorts of crazy things like this one has gone through. So you do have to give us a fair bit of credit for that.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am

You, sir, spoke a great truth there!

Although there's a little secret on it, I think. Both ShadowWake and myself have experience together in another roleplay (which is still going on, after more than a year, and it's also a sequel of a previous roleplay, so you can guess how long we've been on this!), so we know we wouldn't just disappear, and such. And I have to say that I know a roleplay isn't dead as long as two people can continue it. And some stories are worth too much to just put them to sleep.
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

I agree with both of the above. The whole War of Light and Dark (WoLaD) series has been going on for 2 years now, with 1 complete (novel-sized) RP in the bag and like Hedya said, a sequel in the making. Funnily enough, WoLaD was the first roleplay I ever participated in! Very Happy

And I 'aint letting this one go easier either! Mwahahahaa!
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Post up! After everyone has posted this time 'round, we'll skip ahead to the meeting outside the city gates, as I don't want to linger for too long in the town (seeing as we've already done that). So use these next couple of posts well, dudes! Very Happy
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Awesome. Please excuse me for the delay to come on my side. If it is too troubling, Hercule is a fairly calm Roc and will warn you before clawing your face out, but should be fine if Jean does it himself or assures the bird.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:14 pm

I hadn't commented before, but believe me I read the post when you put it up! Very Happy

T'was a great read!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 am

Long story cut short:

Will reply later. Next couple of weeks prolly.

I lied. I posted today.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Very Happy Yay! After reviewing my recent statement, I think it may take a couple more posts to finish this section on the painting of the rocs as I will need to at least explain a little how Sol actually ensures her bird doesn't try and gut her new friends...

After Hedya's posted, Kestrel, and my turn arrives once more, would you mind if I included Jean's return half-way through my next post? I'll probably spend the first half getting Crya used to Stella and then have Jean arrive so painting can begin. I won't powerplay your character too much: I'll just make Sol aware that he's arrived - after all, she'll likely be concentrating on the roc more than anything else... Razz
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm

No worries, I trust the people in this RP, 'sides, unless dio posts otherwise I'm going with the whole big "oh August walked along and carried shit and the two men didn't exchange a word the entire way" myself. So I'd be quite the hypocrite if I'd mind ;p
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Sorry everyone! I will try to get a post soon, but I've been having a busy week, and actually I am doing all sorts of "housewife" tasks, because my parents left for two weeks and I find myself having to manage a too-big-for-one-person house, with all the cleaning that it requires, etc. and all the while, I can't neglect my studies or job!!

Alright, enough complaining (Huh? Was that complaining? I don't think so... well, anyway!), and I'll try to get a post soon!!

Off to read!!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next