FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwood House OOC

4 posters

Go down

Greenwood House OOC Empty Greenwood House OOC

Post by alice and the flowers Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 am

Greenwood House
Out Of Character

Profiles and OOC discussion here, please, as well as any questions or concerns. Smile

Profile Skeleton;

Name:
Bio:
alice and the flowers
alice and the flowers
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Greenwood House OOC Empty Re: Greenwood House OOC

Post by alice and the flowers Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 am

Laura Yorke

Seventeen years of age.

Dark glossy hair, cut to her shoulders, with a round baby face. She has doe eyes and blushes easily, with a pink mouth.

Laura is the wimp of the family, too soft and spineless for her own good, though she's dedicated to her siblings. They are her entire world, the people that she could not live with out. This is as crippling for her, as it is comforting.
alice and the flowers
alice and the flowers
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Æther Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Please forgive me for the lateness of this reply! I had much less free time than I'd anticipated this weekend, and then it was the start of a new week...>w< But if it's any consolation, my profile is finally complete, and the others should be following shortly. I'll poke Sgt and Salvaged for theirs sometime this week. Hopefully today.

- -

Name: Alessandra Yorke

Appearance: Alessandra exhibits the same dusky coloring as those of her father's lineage, with a soft amber complexion and naturally long hair that tumbles past her upper back in a voluminous mass of dark curls. In contrast, however, her eyes are a pale blue tinged with grey, like the mist swirling above ocean waters. And beneath the thin, elegantly shaped eyebrows that arch over them, both stand out starkly, burning with stubborn determination.

The features of her face are delicate and pretty, but much of her appeal is often obscured by a wall of graceless mannerisms. Under many circumstances, like when she's in the midst of a project, her visage is twisted by a wry grimace, or scrunched into a frown of intense concentration. In rare moments of tranquility, though, her disposition softens, and one may be able to glimpse the more attractive attributes that are hidden beneath a stern countenance.

She has a slight frame, and prefers to attire herself with conservative apparel, such as loose-fitting blouses, tan or sable slacks, and business skirts that fall just below her knees. In a more casual setting ― at home, for instance ― she favors cargo pants and ordinary, monotone t-shirts.

Bio: As the eldest born child of a couple who are typically absentminded, or otherwise too occupied, Alessandra learned the value of practicality at an early age. The relative inattention of her parents bred a prevailing sense of pragmatism, and as soon as she was old enough to operate without gravely endangering herself, she sought instruction in necessary daily tasks like cooking and driving. Her education proved comprehensive, and soon she was able to shed her dependence on parental figures. And later, when her younger siblings were brought into the world, her skills would provide an anchor of support to the small ones who were yet unable to care for themselves.

An appreciable portion of her day is spent ferrying her siblings between home and school, breaking up petty arguments, or preparing meals. When she’s not scrambling to fulfill the role of a surrogate mother, she cycles through various part-time jobs in an effort to procure the remainder of her college funds, which her parents are unable to provide.

The sum of her obligations leaves little room for wanderings, and because of this, she seldom harbors much tolerance or sympathy for those who are perceived to be wasting her time. As a result, she can sometimes appear abrasive in nature. But her intentions are usually well-meaning, and though the sentiment is often smothered beneath her fierce exterior, the affection she holds for her family is genuine.

- -

Note: I tried to avoid citing important family details, and to instead reference only the things that were discussed in the interest check thread, but I'm not entirely certain of how successful I was. If there's anything that conflicts with your vision of this role-play, Alice, please let me know, and I'll fix it right away.
Æther
Æther
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElRey Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 am

Hey you two. I kinda forgot to keep an eye on this one, just noticed it and thought I'd throw up the bones of my character. I realize its rather sparse, and I'm happy to flesh it out but I figured this was a good opening to get a feel for who I'd like to play.

- -

Name: Benjamin Yorke; Bennie to his older sibling a “baby name” he abhors.

Appearance: Still little more than too-long limbs and knobby knees, Ben’s slim body has yet to catch up with his first growth spurt. Much to his own chagrin his hair grows into a mop of tight golden circlets, not to mention the youthful roundness of his face that he has yet to shed, gives him much the appearance of a cherub. Indeed all his features are soft and rounded, from his upturned nose to his thin lipped mouth. His somewhat girly appearance makes him the target of jokes and it’s not uncommon to find Benjamin sporting a black eye and a scuffed lip from an altercation at school.

Somewhat designated as the resident hell raiser, and known to skip school with fair regularity; its often Benjamin who comes home with torn or stained clothing from an impromptu adventure. Grass and mud are almost a guarantee, though the odd blood stain from his scuffles and falls would be nothing that would surprise those in charge of his laundry.

Being young as he is still, he doesn’t have much fashion sense. Preferring shorts, a t-shirt and his favorite red baseball cap year round, regardless of the weather outside.

Bio: Though growing up he was always one of the more difficult of the children to control, the earliest tinges of puberty have begun to kick Ben’s personality into overdrive. He fancies himself
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Tacoz Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

Name: Alexander York

Appearance:
An identical twin to his sister, Alessandra, Alexander shares many of the common traits. The same striking blue-grey eyes and dark hair that naturally curls, with only a lightly softer skin tone from a lack of sun. Of course the rest of his appearance is his own. The medium length dark hair is forced into compliance with straighter every morning and after every shower so that it parts properly to the left, bangs and all. Just under his hair you can see the ever changing colors on his ears because of his 1/2g plugs and in his right ear, a glinting 2g industrial bar. His septum is pierced and stretched with a simple 2g barbell and his lower lip is also done with the same simple barbells in a typical snakebite fashion.
In a seeming need to always stand out, he dresses in the most obnoxiously loud clothes he can get his hands on. Usually sporting a dark tee with brightly colored, yet utterly gruesome, images painted upon them and skinny jeans in any color you can think of, he stands out from most of the crowd.

Bio:
Ever since he was young, Alexander was a very introverted kid. He never had many friends and tended to be the awkwardly quiet kid that would sit in the corner of the class. As he grew older, he became more and more obsessed with body modifications, getting piercing after piercing. His parents never seemed to object, and that was just the way that he liked it. He also began to play guitar, turning to music as an outlet where others would have friends to talk to. Despite his attempts to appear constantly annoyed by his family, he is still very protective of them even if he won’t admit it.

( It feels lacking. Sorry it took me so long to get this up in the first place. :/ )
Sgt. Tacoz
Sgt. Tacoz
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down