FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back In The Fog

2 posters

Go down

Back In The Fog Empty Back In The Fog

Post by Daandae Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am

Greetings everyone!! It's been perhaps a year that I've been away from FoG, but I'm making my comeback by looking for a partner or partners to write with! I will write on just about every topic, I would love to discuss ideas with you, but I am truly passionate about homoerotic (mxm) pairings right now.

I would like a partner who doesn't mind writing OUT of the forum, I do most of my writing through Skype or Googletalk -- preferably these two because they don't have character limits like MSN and Yahoo. I work 35-38 hours a week, but when I'm not working, I'm writing...so in that sense, I have availability for my partner if they don't mind the schedule. Oh, and I'm in the United States, Arizona specifically, so if time zones bother you, you might not be my perfect partner.

I've been writing adult fiction for many years now. I do like detail and description, I enjoy heavy intimacy and someone not afraid to get down and dirty. I'm not a grammar nazi since I'm not always that great at catching my own mistakes, but someone that makes every attempt at spelling correctly will be A+ in my book. I love original ideas rather than fanfics and using other people's characters, and I will do most genres and character types as long as we chat openly and freely about character design and plot.

Please contact me if you'd like an open partner, my email is the best way to get ahold of me.
Email: galleryinfinite@gmail.com
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Back In The Fog Empty Re: Back In The Fog

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 am

This was moved to the Absence, Leave, and Return Notices subforum because this post is better suited to that than to the Private Interest Checks.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down