FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play vs roleplay vs role play

+9
m00se4brainz
vitamin_kitten
Ehoron
Fluff
Kesteven
Dio the Awesome
Kathryn Lacey
Lara
Fate Flyer
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Role-play vs roleplay vs role play - Page 2 Empty Re: Role-play vs roleplay vs role play

Post by Weiss Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 pm

This thread was created to find out which way is technically correct, yes? So I just explained which ways are technically correct given different scenarios and even attempted to properly explain the why of it. I'm not saying you should be tarred and feathered for using "role play". I'm just answering the initial question...
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Role-play vs roleplay vs role play - Page 2 Empty Re: Role-play vs roleplay vs role play

Post by Sunni Ookami Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Weiss wrote:This thread was created to find out which way is technically correct, yes? So I just explained which ways are technically correct given different scenarios and even attempted to properly explain the why of it. I'm not saying you should be tarred and feathered for using "role play". I'm just answering the initial question...

I agree. Weiss didn't really do anything against the thread's purpose.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 pm

It's nice to know I have been spelling it right with role-play.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 am

Dio the Awesome wrote:D:

I cosplay...

Role-play vs roleplay vs role play - Page 2 DSCF3897

Pic related, it's me as Spike Spiegel.

I'm very sorry, I know that Spike is a popular character to play, but its the one that's almost never well played. Spike never looks that disheveled. He's very cam and collected, and sometimes hungover, but not disheveled. You look a little more like a normal dude who just had a really awful day at work, and may or may not be on various drugs.

Anywho, I've always just used RP for these types of role-plays and roleplay for things like D20 Modern, but apparently Wikipedia says I'm wrong.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2