FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40k

2 posters

Go down

Warhammer 40k Empty Warhammer 40k

Post by Mustakrakish Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 am

Warhammer RPs have a drastically short life span on this forum as far as I have seen in the past few years, but it is a universe near and dear to my own heart, and I just couldn't shake the feeling that maybe it was time someone threw out an interest check for one.

I haven't come up with a plot or anything yet, this being a simple shot in the dark to see if something like this is even worth my time constructing an RP.

So if there are any die hard 40k fans out there who have been waiting for this, then post here and lets try and make a game that actually lasts more than a few posts before it joins the rest in the Warhammer graveyard.

I'm crossing my fingers over here guys!
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k Empty Re: Warhammer 40k

Post by Moon's Jester Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:39 am

I like 40k a lot as well. I am not sure I will have a lot of time to post more than once every two weeks, but I am happy to help develop some plot ideas and be a sounding board for the concept.

Moon's Jester
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Excellent. I have a busy schedule as well, probably able to post once or twice a week, more so on the weekends. I may go a few weeks without posting at all randomly, though I try to let everyone know if that is going to happen. Any way good to see that I have some fellow Warhammer fans out there.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon's Jester Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Sounds fine to me. Have you read any Ciaphas Cain books? I think they are my favorite, considering how much humor is contained within the books.

Moon's Jester
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I haven't read any of the Ciaphas Cain, but I own almost all of the Horus Heresy series. I love the history in those, and its cool because you know all hell is gonna break loose pretty soon.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon's Jester Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 pm

I never really got into the Horus Heresy myself. I might go back and read them because they are the official canon (or so I am told), but for the moment I just read whatever interests me. I always think the way the necron are portrayed varies the most, and have no desire to go check the rulebook to find out who is right.

Moon's Jester
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

I used to own the Necron codex, sold it along with all my other 40k gear awhile back since I didn't have the time or the money to play anymore.

Well it looks like 40k isn't of much interest to the people on this forum these days, which is disappointing. Oh well...I tried.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down