FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

+3
Talas
Ruu
Sunwolf007
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I vanished for a while. I had a really bad cold last week that knocked me flat on my back for a while. I'm scheduled to be out at sea on a research cruise tomorrow night through midday Wednesday, if there might be a delay on my next post if I don't finish it tomorrow between loading and packing. If it gets canceled due to weather, well...then you'll get it sooner! Very Happy
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Ruu Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Alrighties, finally got my post up! I apologize for the delay. Let me know if there is anything I need to change!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Ok sorry to have been absent. I was fighting a cold that was not a lot of fun. I think I can get everything back on track in the next two days now that I am feeling better. Sorry about the delay.

Edit: Modified the first post to include DM's new character. Started work on a coop post with Silvan. It should be up by the end of the week and then I will get to work on my post. Good intro for the new Character DM! Its always good to get a feel for a character before they interact with established characters.

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't want to double post.)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 am

Okay, I just posted the collab with Sunwolf. We may have had way too much writing this last night.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Get ready to laugh Twisted Evil
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

*giggle Love it. I think the mark should have been in a far more compromising place.

BTW Dante will be hurt that Sophia didn't take much notice of his manly physique. *snerks
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Hahahahaha! Well if the Mark had been anywhere else, I'm pretty sure Sophia's head would have exploded from all the blood rushing to her face, and it wouldn't do for Lucas to be without his second-in-command Razz

Oh goodness, I sense some sort of manly rivalry developing between Lucas and Dante. This will be hilarious lol!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 pm

There's always been a rivalry, I think. Alot of disrespect for authority on Dante's part and Lucas doesn't really like Dante's attitude.

But , once the mission actually gets going, a grudging respect may grow, though I doubt they'll ever actually like one another. That whole 'top dog' thing, I think.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Are we waiting on me? If so, I apologize. Let me know and I'll hop to it.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Nope we are all waiting on me again. Sorry been busy since I cooped with silvan. Kind of went OCD on the novel that created the idea for the RP instead of working on the RP. Sorry about that. I will get a post up soon.

Edit: Working on it right now actually. After my next post have all the characters meet up at the library and report on how they did.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed May 01, 2013 2:10 pm

I think I'm going to skip this next round of posts until Ruu and Muse post for Brenden, Dante, and Sapphire and Lucas concludes the planning meeting. I've collab'd with Sunwolf for the last two posts, so there's really nothing of substance I could add until she gets a chance to check in with her owls and prepare for tomorrow's mission. Hope that's okay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah we have been hitting the posting really hard the last 2. I don't see a problem with you holding off.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 pm

OK, I heard from a couple people that there was interest in continuing this. Is everyone willing to continue? I know I am!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Of course I am! I was just waiting on you to start the next posting round Wink
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Silly me, I was waiting on your post!Doh Ok, I'll start working on a new post, provided everyone says the want to continue. Which I am sure will be the case.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 am

~I'm still interested! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 am

Now that my password is reset, I can throw my hat in the ring one last time.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Sounds like we have the key players here. So would everyone be ok with my next post bringing us right to the morning of the mission?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Yeah, I'm completely cool with that!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Sure thing unless you want to respond to Sapphire in some manner.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Is this getting off the ground...or no?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 pm

I'll assume from the crickets chirping in the silence that this RP is dead.

See you guys around.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 am

Sorry, I have been super busy in the last few days. I have been hunting for a full time job, working on this house I inherited all while trying to manage the job I have now. I have way to much on my plate to relaunch this. I am really sorry but this got all kinds of sprung on me and I was not prepared when I made the commitment to relaunch this. I am really sorry again.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6