FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever Aging Boy

Go down

Ever Aging Boy Empty Ever Aging Boy

Welcome to the mad, mad world that is my mind. I find a lot of myself goes into my writing particularly the dark stuff. I think its my way of working it out with myself so people don't have to put up with it. I'm a pretty cheery guy outside of my writing so its got to go somewhere.

On a more pleasant note: I'm really excited to post some of my work and trade ideas and network with kindred spirits or folks with a different perspective cuz that's how you grow right? Looking through different perspectives.

Again thanks to all who read, I hope you enjoy some of my scribbles. And please feel free to comment away or message me!

Cheers!

Here are a pair of poems I wrote: the first was when I was nineteen and feeling...well the poem explains it all really and part two I wrote when I turned 21.

Enjoy

"Ever Aging Boy"

Another year passes, fistful of hallow assets
As time ripples by without a second glance.

Here I stand a year older:
Not a word wiser
Not a move bolder
The ever aging boy.

"Ever Aging Boy Pt. 2"

Stumbling through my own story,
Fumbling over pages, tripping on these social stages
Running out of good graces, worlds got their masks on and I’m no good with faces
Stuck hiding in my pages and weaving words instead of livin’ lessons.

Walking with curious feet, tryin’ to find the road to tomorrow, only direction is forward but I falter
Question 1 out of a million beatin’ in my head, hope I’ll answer a few before I’m dead.
Road looks so long, walked so far already. Got a handful of good friends but none of them are walking with me, got to go this one solo,
Take my time, find my stride. Stumbling, through my own story.
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

http://greyhiem@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum