FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC)

+2
Artorius
The Ghost Writer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC)

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 am

Well even though I'm not supposed to be busy, I'm still kinda busy. Razz Anywho, just checking in to say that I've obviously been keeping up with the RP, but I'm also not the only one. I received a PM a short time ago from another follower of this story with a lot of great compliments. Keep up the fantastic work, guys!
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC)

Post by The Ghost Writer Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 am

I'm still here. Trust me, I've been thinking of this RP everyday. I can hardly sleep because of it. The internet on base is acting up, and so I've been using my pad a lot. I've got 2 posts saved in Word that I'll put up when I get the chance to.

I've also been sharing this story with quite a few others, and colleagues in the military included. I've received great reviews so far. PDF versions of ME:1.5 and emails are flying in and out of my inbox daily, and almost every few hours. Keep up the fantastic work! Everyone is "on the edge" of their seats!
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 am

How cool. I'm glad we give the guys and gals something to entertain! Surprised

Do they have a favorite character thus far? I'm betting on Horn.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 am

LOL! Actually, yes, many (including my own sergeant) have expressed that they quite enjoy Commander Horn's humor. So, kudos to quaker for doing some an epic job at providing the comedic relief for this story. Very Happy
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm

WOOT!

I almost feel like a celebrity...which means I should really stop talking before my ego gets bigger than it already is...

Sooo...on a totally seperate note...I like pie

And Jetpacks.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 am

POST!!! I got three posts in mah queue ready to go up and I'm practically dancing in mah pants. Don't make me double post! I'll do it! I swear to God I'll do it! XD
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 am

JEEEETTTT LAAAAGGGGGG...BUT I'll post soon.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Now that I'm back on a fully operation internet with my laptop, I was able to scan through the recent chat archives and saw you two talking about barriers and penetration. I just thought I'd clear up any confusion as neither the wiki, nor the games really go into detail about that particular thing. The books, luckily, do.

Kinetic and psyonic/biotic barriers do not protect against "melee attacks, debris or environmental hazards" (wiki). In the Retribution novel, Kai Leng took full advantage of this weakness several times, prefering use a cold blade (like Horn) to do most of the dirty work. Barriers use mass effect fields to stop high-velocity rounds, not low-velocity and brute force.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Ok, so I was partially right...better than full wrong I suppose Razz
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh and point blank shots: forgot to add that such attacks are also unstoppable by the barriers. Another little tactic the Leng used when taking down two turians on Omega.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:34 am

I had to edit my post. I wasn't entirely happy with the lack of dialog.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm not sure what's going on here, nor how long you guys have been trying to contact me, but there's no reason to be waiting around all day in the chat box for me. I'm on some leave right now, but that doesn't mean I'm away from my job at FoG.

I've put a lot of devotion to ME, but now I need teeter the see-saw in the other direction and catch up on things that I had to sacrifice over the last two months; this includes moderation duties and especially time with family. I'm still 100% on board with the story, but I'm still not as active in the chat box.

If you need to reach me, my phone is like a jack of all trades. E-mail, text, Facebook messages, etc. (817)719-5010

Whenever I hop onto a computer, I always look at my e-mail: dj.recagenda@gmail.com

Friend me on Facebook, circle me on Google+, follow me on Twitter.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Apologies for the short post today, guys. I'm sort of under the weather right now. It's harder for me to focus while I'm congested, so I stayed tight on the writing in order to prevent myself from getting carried away.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 am

In answer to all Pm's I have received:

YES.

That is all...
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Alright, I know that Digi and GC may be a bit confused as to what their roles should be during this whole rescue mission, so I've taken the liberty of writing a complete post that will take the team through the entire mission, all the way to the point that Darcy punches the GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! button. I'll post it here in the OOC first. If either of you (to include quaker) have any objections to dialogue or actions, or would like to add/subtract some things, then this is the place to do it.

When we're all satisfied, I'll make the final edits and move the post to the IC to make it official.

Original (Before Edits):

Official (After Edits):
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey, guys, sorry about the post delay. I'm a little spent from some a bunch of crap that has happened this month, so, if it's alright with you guys, I'm going to worry about the post after Christmas. I know it's not fair to make you wait, but once Christmas is out of the way, it's one big thing off my plate, and I'll hopefully be able to focus on the post better.

If we're lucky, my muse will kick me in the ass before then, and we'll see it soon. Otherwise, it'll be a few days. Thanks for understanding.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Not a problem, GC. In fact, I think it may be best if we enjoyed a nice Christmas break. We'll continue the story after the Holidays, perhaps January 2nd?

Merry Christmas, everyone. And I hope things turn out for the better, GC. Smile
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm sorry, GW, but I'm not entirely sure where to go from here with Titus off on his two clandestine meetings with TIM and now this new one.

Did you have something you had planned for the rest of the crew?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm

GC and I talked about having a more clandestine mission. Something will happen soon in this one that will actually warrant help from the rest of the crew. In the meantime, I'm actually waiting GC or quaker to post their own perspectives on the night off before we continue.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm working on my post, it's just kinda...gotten away from me. We're sitting at nine pages, and I haven't even brought Kelly in yet. >_>
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 am

GW, go ahead and take us off Earth. My post isn't happening, and I'm not going to keep drafting just to delete it.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Sooooooo...We movin on?

Ass kicking must commence!

Galaxy wide terror must be dispenced!

MY BOREDOM MUST BE KILLED WITH DOING STUFF!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Working on it. Just spent the weekend with family, but now that that's out of the way, I can continue to work on the post tonight. Almost finished with it.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Mass Effect 1.5: On the Edge (OOC) - Page 2 Tumblr_lonjgoEIJr1r08ysxo1_500
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 am

Can I get a status update here? If I stopped in an awkward place and you guys aren't sure what to write, let me know and I'll double-post to provide a solid direction. We eased up during the holidays, but it's time to pick up our original blitz pace again.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 am

I know I was at a bit of a loss, but Quaker said he has a plan or two for a shake-down of the new ship.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2