FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Fire

5 posters

Go down

The New Fire Empty The New Fire

Post by fire111127 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 pm

So here it is as it shall begin for me and evolve, hopefully this whole collaborative story thing entertains me. I am very creative and love to write short stories. This is different because I am new to the whole role playing thing but after a friend told me about it I think it will be fun. I have a kind of dark quality to my storys but I think of them as very good but I have horrible grammar. God bless spell check.
fire111127
fire111127
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The New Fire Empty Re: The New Fire

Post by The Ghost Writer Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm

And I am that friend! Huzza and welcome to FOG! Very Happy
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Dio suddenly blips into the thread.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!! By harnessing the very powers of time itself, I am able to catch up on new intro's!" Dio cackles.

"I have splintered reality, and using my alternate reality selves, we will all post in a different thread almost simultaneously!"

Suddenly Dio #1 blips into the thread.

Dio #1: "Hurry! We must get out of here! Dio #2 is on a rampage! Our plans are almost ruined!"

Dio #6: "I'd love to help you but, in this reality I'm already dead. I just made a device to keep my corpse alive." Dio number 6 points to a power cord plugged into the wall.

Dio #1: "No you fool!"

Dio #2 blips into the thread with a katana, cutting the power cord. Dio #6 falls to the ground.

Dio #1: "Damn you, we could have ruled the multiverse!

Dio #2: "Why would I want to rule anything with my head on my ass! I'd rather collapse the multiverse that rule it! My existence in pain! And thanks to a flaw in our formulae, I can do just that!"

Dio #1: "What? My formulae were perfect!"

Dio #2 point to a giant gaping temporal anonymity on the forums, sucking up literature around it.

Dio #1: "I put caution signs around it."

Dio #2: "Enough!" He pulls out a hand held device. "Say good bye to your precious reality!"

Dio #1 pushes Dio #2 into the temporal hole. "Damn! I should have read the caution siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggnnnnnnnnnnn......."

The hole closes itself up with there being only one Dio left in existence. Dio looks around at the corpses and destruction and the patch of empty web site that was eaten by the hole.

"Uh. Welcome to the boards?"

Dio flees.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Silvan walks in and shakes her head in shame.

"Oh, Dio, what madness have you wrought this time?"

I apologize for the mess. He has this nasty tendency to wreak havoc wherever he goes. We'll call in Plaguewalker and his minions to do damage control shortly. *starts sweeping*

Anyway, welcome to FoG! If you can get past all our madness, you'll find that we're actually a pretty cool group of writers! Enjoy your stay, and ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 pm

*plasters the hole in reality with a gray, misty paste*
*nod* That should do it.

Welcome to FOG, Fire! cheers
You've come to the right place to improve your writing/role-playing/grammar skills, yes indeedy. ^^

Do have a look around and see what you can see. We have a nice rules section and plenty of stuff to do. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down