FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year!

+4
Guilty Carrion
Kalon Ordona II
Kathryn Lacey
Fate Flyer
8 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year! Empty Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year!

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year! Happy_holidays

Happy holidays, all!

May the new year bring you much happiness and joy in your life.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Happy Holidays!

What are your plans?

For my lover and I, we'll be opening a single gift tonight for Christmas Eve. Tomorrow morning we'll be opening our actual Christmas gifts. On Christmas evening, we'll be making a turkey breast for dinner. =3

I have no idea what we'll be doing for New Year's.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Mainly just hang out with family. Also, I've got my eye on the egg nog. Twisted Evil

That's an awesome animated banner, there, Fate!
Happy Holidays, everyone! cheers

Oh and hey, while I'm here, I might as well share something amazing I came across a couple weeks ago. We were studying the Star of Bethlehem to see if it was a real astronomical event, and boom! this site pops up. Looks like someone's already done all the research. Take a look, if you like. It's absolutely fascinating! Very Happy
BethlehemStar.net

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Merry Christmas to you guys! The parents and I opened one gift each, and I snagged a Harry Potter 2011 calendar. Woot!

I hope you have a safe and great holiday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 am

Well. It is officially christmas, all you Foggers out there! So, allow me to wish you all the best on this day of merriment and presents, and wish you the most bountiful of new years!

With any luck, not a single plague will darken your doors! If they do though, gimme a shout, I'll walk'em off into the sunset. Razz
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:43 am

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope its a day full of good food, good company, and all that fun stuff!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Happy holidays everyone! So far my Christmas has been awesome and I hope that everyone is having a good time. Don't get too drunk on New Years Eve since a horrible hangover is not the way to welcome in the new year. I would know! Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, all!

We celebrated and exchanged gifts with most of the family last night, as well as had delicious lasagna prepared by my dad. =) This morning we opened our presents (my sister got me an Excalibur replica sword! It's sooo cool) and then, rather than making waffles as tradition usually calls for, we went to my other grandparents' house to exchange with them and my cousins. Now I'm just waiting around while my parents nap before we head to my grandma's for sandwiches. =D
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:12 pm

It sounds like everyone is having a very lovely Christmas this year. Smile

I wasn't looking forward to anything at all this year, since there really weren't any gifts I really desired much. Last night though, I got the best present that could have been given to me, which was 5 hours online with my ex...(And not my recent ex, but rather the ex that all of you know.) Five beautiful hours from midnight till 5:00 AM. It was perfect. I have so much hope in me now for my future. My heart is full of warmth. heart

Last night, my parents and brother and I went to my 3rd cousin Katie's parents' house, which is about 10 minutes away for Christmas Eve. We were there from 5:30-11:30 at night, but it was a pretty decent time, and there was lots of good food. Today, Christmas, I am not doing anything besides relaxing at home with my family.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 am

Christmas has been quite nice as well for me. My parents and I spent Christmas Eve with my dad's family, and my mom and I went to a midnight mass with my cousin at her Episcopal church. Having grown up Baptist, all the rituals and traditional ways of running the service were a lot different from what I was used to (incense, chanting, etc.), but it was still beautiful, and the choir was phenomenal.

For Christmas day, we usually go see my mom's family across the mountains, but all the snow kept us from traveling. So Dad took me and mom to iHop for brunch and then went fishing while Mom and I watched movies. He brought home a couple of trout, and we ate those and a deer ham (My dad hunts, and I love eating wild game) for Christmas dinner. It was a very relaxing, low-key Christmas, and I'm totally okay with that. I just hope all this snow ends soon so I can get out and hang out with friends again!

Hope everyone else has had a great Christmas and has plans to ring in the New Year!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down