FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

+6
Shadow Moonseye
Eternity
quakernuts
Guilty Carrion
Loki
Chainlinc3
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!  Now LAUNCHED! - Page 2 Empty Re: ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Ari Jay Damiano (AJ or Domino)
Physical Health: [100/100]
Mental Health: [100/100]
Appearance: Short, almost black hair that falls just above the shoulders and is side-parted. She stands about 5'7, with light olive skin barely tanned. She is a thicker in shape than the average woman, but in such a way that she still manages to hold her feminine curves. And it fools many, because AJ bears a lot of muscle mass to her. She wears a wooden bead bracelet on her right wrist, a blue band on her left, with a blue and white gold ring on her left ring finger, and a class ring (emerald stone and titanium), and a lavander stoned silver ring on her right hand.
Faith: Spiritualist | Christian
Strength: 3
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 2
Employment: traveling carnival worker | Goldfish Pong (beer pong for goldfish)
Banked Points: 0
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: [Equipment--Headgear]
Torso[40/40]: [Equipment--Blue short-sleeved work shirt with collar, bearing a pink and blue goldfish on the left breast that reads "DeBeck Entertainment"]
Right Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- ]
Left Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- ]
Legs[40/40]: [Equipment--Boot-cut Jeans] [Equipment--Pocket-sized] [Equipment--Pocket-sized]
Back Sling:

Traits--
[*]Absent-minded (+15)
[*]Curiosity (+5)
[*]Honesty (+10)
[*]Lecherousness (+15)
[*]Parthenophobia : Fear of young girls (points unspecified a.t.m.)
[*]Metrophobia: Fear/Hatred of poetry (points unspecified a.t.m.)
[*]Truthfulness (+5)
[*]Charisma (-5)
[*]Rapid Healing (-5)
[*]Tough (-10)
[*]Unusual Background: Having led a life in traveling carnival work, AJ is versed well with people as well as self-defense. She also is good at putting things together, working on a time limit, and manual labor.
[*]Pistol+ (-3)
[*]Staff+++ (-12 )
[*]Fishing (-2)
[*]Sleight of Hand (-4)
[*]Detect Lies (-4)
[*]Streetwise (-3)

Achievements--

Equipment Purchases--
[*]Bowstaff (-14)
[*]Sling (-8 )

Last edited by Eternity on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!  Now LAUNCHED! - Page 2 Empty Re: ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 am

I think I might have to pass for now. I don't want to hold people up if you're trying to start. I probably won't be able to get a character sheet in until next week.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Arie:
I'll give you 6 points for parthenophobia, and 4 points for metrophobia.

Kalon:
Works for me. You're free to join whenever you have time, though you might be wait-listed until someone dies.

Everyone Else:
I'm going to be nice and say that my "get this going on Wednesday" thing means late on Wednesday. So, you have time this evening to get your stuff in before we go.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Did I get points for the Carnie Lifestyle Background?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Umm... Didn't notice that. We'll say -6, but I don't know where self-defence comes into carnival work, so if you ditch that part I'll put it at -4.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Name: Loki
Strength: 1
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 3
It was a fairly average day at work; your firm worked out the 27th floor of a large skyscraper downtown, incidentally one designed by their senior engineer. Now, however, the day was substantially LESS average. Zombies had stormed the lower levels of the building, and were slowly working their way up like some kind of tide. Last time anyone on your floor had heard, the zombies were three floors down, and that was a half hour ago.

You haven't been able to do much yet. Your floor has bunkered down for the time being, waiting for help to come or most of the zombies to wander off. The stairwell is sealed, though a forward-thinking individual knocked out part of the floor to let you keep track on the lower floor. On the other hand, if zombies can jump you're fucked.

Name:Quaker
Strength: 4
Agility: 2
Nobody was really sure why they called you Quaker-- some people thought it had something to do with the sledgehammer you carried with you everywhere, but they were quickly informed otherwise by your coworkers. Life was generally boring in the warehouse; things came in, things came out, you kicked people's asses if they got too uppity with you.

That (mostly) changed when your warehouse got a new shipment-- OF THE LIVING DEAD. You took only a moment to determine the appropriate response-- after putting on your best "Quaker is NOT FUCKING AMUSED" face, you charged at a handful of undead, swinging your hammer wildly. The zombies are down from your attack, but five more are approaching up the aisle.

Name: Frank the Monk (CrazyHobo)
Strength: 2
You had a long day at the temple: all that meditating, sweeping, and burning of incense REALLY wore you down after a while, you know? The day took a turn for the interesting, however, when several dead men burst through the temple door and started attacking your fellow monks.

Fortunately for you, however, you were a BLIND monk; and thus held an infinitely larger chance of survival than your sighted compatriots. Snatching up your bo staff, you made ready to deal with the dozen or so intruders you could hear just outside.

Name: Sigh
You sat at home most of the day, enjoying a quiet cup-o'-tea and generally being a MILF. Naturally, when some of the neighborhood boys knocked on the door you prepared to deal with the hormone-fueled advances of minors.

Probably not your best move of the day.

After fleeing your home as it was overrun by pimple-faced undead, you dashed into a neighbor's garage and snatched up a lead baseball bat. Three of the children are coming closer, staggering slowly across the street.

Name: Ari Jay Damiano (Arie)
It was a fairly average day at work, and you're manning the cotton candy station. Rather, you WERE, until the zombies decided that they didn't want to wait in line, and they didn't really want cotton candy either. Funny thing about the living dead-- they tend not to be appreciative of sugary-sweets.

Currently, you're cowering in the prize room. You know, the place where they store the SERIOUS prizes, the ones they keep just in case someone wins at the unbeatable games. You've acquired a length of wood-- you think it's a bo staff, but you aren't quite sure-- and you hear several zombies groaning just outside the doorway.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 pm

QUAKER IS NOT FUCKING AMUSED!

Action: Take down the zombies with mighty swings of MAH HAMMAR!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Action: Frank the monk uses his blind ninja skills to beat the everliving shit out of the unliving. I mean after all it isn't like they're people any more.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Remain silent so as not to alert the zombies of my presence while I take aim in the direction of the whole in case zombies are able to jump. Should any start climbing, I'll shoot them in the head while they try to climb up.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 am

Action:

AJ kicks the door down and opens up a can of Carnie Whoop-ass, fresh from the mutha' fucking stock closet.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

*sighs*
I've waited this long, I might as well give Sigh another day to make an action. Plus, I really wanna write up an int-check, so... yeah.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Loki
Strength: 1
You attempt to CAMP LIKE A NOOB.

Roll: 2

You feel as if you have narrowly avoided being flanked by logic-defying zombies.

Unfortunately for you, several zombies have leaped through the hole like ninjas while you were busy being distracted by what could have been.

You fire wildly, and one falls back through the hole, but two more remain.

Name:Quaker
Strength: 4
You execute a patented QUAKER SMASH (TM)!

Roll: 3! +1 (skills) = 4!

Your attack only furthers your point that QUAKER IS NOT FUCKING AMUSED.

Three zombies are mulched by your attacks, but six more are approaching!

Common sense tells you to flee, but you must continue to SMASH!

XP Rolls: 2, 5, 1!
You gain 1 point!

Name: Frank the Monk (CrazyHobo)
Your ninja senses tell you that your secret underground batcave dojo has been penetrated, kinda like your mom!

You must act quickly!

Roll: 4! +4 (Skills) = 8!

Those damn pedophiles never stood a chance. Your temple burns behind you in an explosion of awesome, but you are completely unscathed as you stand in the street.

All this moaning... Oh dear, is this one of those "OR-Gies?"

Feat XP "Rockin' Start"-- +3!
You've gained 3 points!

Name: Sigh
As you prepare to defend yourself from the zombie onslaught, THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS.

A sniper round from the rifle of Deus Ex punches through your skull, shattering it into gory giblets!

Your corpse falls to the ground, and is shredded by the ever-hungering undead.

Not even boobies can save you now.

Name: Ari Jay Damiano (Arie)
You put the hurt on the zombies using only a wooden weapon, Buffy-style!

Roll: 1! +3(Skills) = 4!

Your staff is less effective than one would've hoped, but it clears the area of zombies admirably!

Two zombies fall to your attack, and the door to the fair grounds is cleared for you to exit!

XP Rolls: 5, 5!
You gain two points!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Action: Attempt to leave the area by smashing through a door out into the streets

Last edited by quakernuts on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I make my way to the elevators and press the down button, but stay away from the doors when they open to make sure there are no zombies inside before entering.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_End Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 am

My sheet. LET'S DO THIS.

Name: Ernest Reagan
Appearance: Scruffy white full beard, with long, untamed hair. Never seen without a cigarette in his mouth. Typically wears plain coloured T-shirts when not at work. Has an old-man belly!
Faith: Stopped believing a long time ago.
Employment: Works at save-a-lot part time. Note that Ernest is also a veteran. He fought in Vietnam.
Banked Points: 0, derp.
Equipment-- (I'm not sure where you get those numbers in brackets from, so I didn't bother.)
Head[10/10]: Nothing.
Torso[40/40]: [Pocket T-shirt, red, with "Save-a-lot" stitched into the back] [pack of 9 Marlboros, carried in shirt pocket.] [small butane lighter, kept next to cigarettes]
Right Arm[20/20]: [.45 magnum {20/20}]
Left Arm[20/20]: None.
Legs[40/40]: [Slacks, biege; two pockets] [first aid kitx3]
Jacket (One or more pockets to hold items): [Worn service jacket, two pockets] [Multitool containing screwdriver, bottle opener, pliers, and utility blade. Utility blade is NOT considred a weapon here, and couldn't be used as one.]

Traits--
Disadvantages
Addiction - cigarettes. Ernest smokes an average of 3 cigarettes a day. I went ahead and guess-timated that this would be worth around 5 points, since albinism is 5 points, and neither albinism or a three-a-day cigarette habit is particularly crippling.
Bad Temper
Code of Honor - "Never leave a good man behind. I lost too many friends that way."
Color Blindness (5pt?)
Slight Curiosity
Dyslexia
Honesty
Lame (15) - I didn't know where else to put this, but Ernest has a knee injury from the war. He can get around fine normally, but the pins in his knee "act up" at times, causing him a great deal of pain and forcing him to limp everywhere until the pain stops.
Miserliness
Very Stubborn - willing to flee if everyone else in his group has fled or if the odds are pants-on-head retarded.

Advantages
Acute Vision 1
Combat Reflexes
Longevity
Internal Compass
Intuition

Art Skills
Bard lvl1

Combat Skills
Pistol lv2
Rifle lv2
Assault Rifle lv2
Knife lv1

Medical Skills
First Aid lvl1

Outdoor Skills
Survival (Jungle) lvl1

Social Skills
Strategy lvl1
Tactics lvl1

Achievements--
(You start with none.)

Equipment Purchases--
Shirt, pants, and jacket are all class 3. I spent 12 points on the .45
I spent 2 points on each of these: cigarettes, butane lighter.
I spent 4 points on: multitool.

Lemme know if my math is borked anywhere.

Also, request permission to be hiding out in the elevator that Loki is investigating.
The_End
The_End
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:33 am

Action:

AJ looks around when the zombies are down, but doesn't waste too much time. She sees that she has a way out to the fairgrounds, and decides to go for it. Plans? Head for the side of the fair where the trailers and equipment are kept, where she can find her car, and others if they're still on an omnivorous diet not consisting of people.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Action:

Frank decides that it would be best to leave the burning carnage of his temple behind, and head towards the nearest city to figure out what's truly going on.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2