FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting

2 posters

Go down

Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting Empty Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting

Post by Dax Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 am

The year is 2015 world is in political turmoil.

In a relatively short period of time, many of the world’s political leaders have been booted from office by their respective legislative bodies by a no-confidence vote, ushering the near entirety of the free world into elections. The result: new blood is now holding the world by the ear. They are passionate and full of will to change their country. Some will succeed and make it better; others will fall and gather the hate of their people.

Will these young people be able to reform their country? Will they be able to attain the level of living and freedom that they have dreamed for so long? Or will their own countrymen burst their bubble, and refuse the change? Or better yet, will they be side-tracked by the agendas of the other world leaders, who themselves also dream big and bold. At last, it boils down to the relation of the world leaders between themselves... and their people.

This can usher in a golden age, where countries finally turn in the green, peaceful and disarming direction. Alas, it can also be the age of chaos and despair where countries disregard the environment, arm and treat each other with disdainfulness and hatred. Only time will tell as these brand new leaders assume office right here, right now...

World Government OOC thread.

Countries taken:
-France
-Singapore
-Canada

So here is the deal: you will be replacing the President/Prime Minister/Chancellor of the selected country, so you will need a character sheet. Here is the character sheet for the new leader.

Name:
Sex:
Phys. Appear.:
Alma Matter(University/schooling degree):
Brief Bio (just an extra touch and optional):

Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting Empty Re: Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting

Post by Dax Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Name: Jean Fournier

Sex: Male

Party/political alignment: Liberal Party of Canada

Phys. Appear.: Behind Sealed Doors - Accepting Haider10

Alma Matter(University/schooling degree): Concordia University-Law

Brief Bio (just an extra touch and optional): After graduating from Concordia University in Montreal, Jean immediately joined the Liberal Party of Canada. One thing led to another and he became an MP in the House of Commons. Soon after, because of his usually convincing and passionate speaking, he became Minister of Foreign and International Affairs under the 2013 Liberal minority government of Michael Ignatieff.

However, due to a vote of no confidence in the House of Commons and in the party, Mr. Ignatieff was cast down as Prime Minister and leader of the leader of the Party. This led to a massive destabilization of the governmental hierarchy. Jean won the election to the head of the Liberal Party with his charisma alone and then won the national election by using his track record as Minister of Foreign Affairs as good precedent (and the fact that the Conservative party of Canada was caught off-guard certainly helped, also the New Democratic Party recolted only slightly lower than what the LPC got, they are now asking for a fusing of the parties), placing him as regent Prime Minister of Canada. He runs a minority government.

This should get the ball rolling. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Great to have this model Very Happy . I'll have something up within the next few days, hopefully. I'm mailing my laptop in for repairs so I won't be on quite as much for the next two weeks :/

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

It is all good.

I also want to say that the Character sheet is really not that important and should not be a wall of text. It is just supposed to be a really basic indicator and where the new country leader is coming from.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, and I said one thing and turned and did another, sorry about that. I'll have it done sometime tomorrow, won't forget this time :/

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down