FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Immortal Vindication

+7
Guilty Carrion
Squall Reyes
quakernuts
YenWen
Harper
Bird of Hermes
Fate Flyer
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OOC  Immortal Vindication  - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Immortal Vindication

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh, no, I didn't mean to sound defensive xD (if I did). Thanks! I'm sure it'll work for us well.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

*looks at Fate's drawings* Jealously levels rising! Those are very impressive Fate! I'd be curious to see the other characters drawn...*ponders this*

Anyway, I'm going to be working on my post tonight, so with any luck it'll be up and I can show you all Tiny's side of Quaker's post!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Aw, thanks, Plague! Hehe. I've done a few other characters in the past, I believe.

Sounds great!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Yeah, sorry about falling behind on this, but I'll definitely maybe most likely probably have a post up by Sunday!

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 am

Ahem...

Room for one more?
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am

Oh, you're fine, Harper! Don't feel too rushed! :]

Hey, Danger! Sure, why not? Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Cool.

I've read through everyone's sheets, and have finished the IC.

I'll start on my sheet now, and run it by you before posting it Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Great, thanks, Danger! Smile

(For those of you who are my friends on Facebook, check out my Misc. Photos album. There's some Red Line train goodness from last night haha.)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Ren Gates

Male

Human

Appearance
-long, dark brown hair
-deep dark brown eyes
-lean, skinny, average build
-a tattoo along his collarbone “While I breath, I hope.” in simple cursive

Personality: Ren is often mysterious with his true feelings running deep. He likes to uncover things under the surface of others and is highly perceptive. Ren’s intense desire combined with his determination and loyalty make him a great leader and friend, a relentless competitor, and extremely stubborn. Above all else he does not easily forget.

Biography: Abandoned as a small child Ren grew up in Phoenix, Arizona knowing little more than his name. He bounced around from foster home to orphanage, but the streets always welcomed him back. He was forced to grow up quick, tough, and guarded. With the state at which the world was in, he had given up on finding a family at the age of thirteen, which is when he met her, Irma Roiz. Irma was his age and an orphan, too, just trying to survive in an unforgiving nightmare. She taught him not to give up hope, and to believe in life. They were best friends and the only family either had ever had.

Ren wasn't enough for Irma, though. She wanted a mother, a father, and above all else a place to call home. She was finally adopted by a good family at the age of sixteen. Ren would constantly visit her, sneaking through her window at night, or would be waiting for her after school. They were still in love, and it only grew despite such desperate and chaotic times.

It all changed one night Ren believed to be like any other. He was coming to visit Irma, but found nothing but an empty home and questions. He could only presume her family had up and moved to a more protected city, and she hadn't wanted to tell him beforehand because she knew how he would react. He was left alone in the world once more, but not for long.

Irma leaving was the spark that ignited a wild fire within Ren, an idea that would forever change his life and the lives of many others. There were countless orphans like me, he thought. Children and teens that had nowhere to turn, barely surviving, and clinging on by a strand, he told himself.

Everyday we stand to fight
Have to last just one more night
Tearing down these walls of hate
Carrying each other’s weight.
Of the same mind, of the same heart.
Nothing here can tear us apart

We are the Lost Boys...

His group grew rapidly in a matter of years, and before he knew it they became something much more than a band of homeless street kids looking out for one another. They became an army of boys and girls, pledged to protect their streets from their number one threat. Vampires.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Just wanted to say I'm super stoked for this RP!

and

That I've enjoyed everyone's posts in the ic.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Aaaaaaaand post! Hope it's not too late, and cool character Hello Danger! I really like that idea, and the little bit of poetry was a nice addition, I enjoyed it.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Hey there, I don't know, because there are alot of people already in the RP, but I would very much like to join as a vampire.

I actually saw this RP not while browsing the advanced section (which is odd) but in a welcoming thread. Embarassed

With that said, there will proably be another who will want to join shortly.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm

I apologize for the lack of posting on my behalf. Inventory started up at work(and go figure I didn't pay enough attention to notice it's rapid approach) and has left me drained every day. I'm off for two days now, though, so I'm betting I'll have my post up either tonight or earlier tommorrow.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Awesome! No, you're certainly not too late, Harper. Smile

Dax - You are welcome to join in if you like.

Plague - No worries!

I am just going to leave this RP eternally open, I think, so that anyone who wants to may join in. If anyone who has decided to join should ever wish to leave for whatever reason or not post, you are free to do so. This is a big role-play, so just remember to keep track of your place in the posting order so you don't miss your chance to go. I will allow each person 7 days to get their post up while it is their turn. If they do not post within that time frame, their post will be skipped that turn.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks, Harper. I'm looking forward to expanding on the character. Theres more in store ;P

Fate, where do I fall in the posting order?
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

The posting order is only established after everyone posts for the first time. So, you can go whenever you like right now, since not everyone has gone yet. Once everyone has posted once, you can check where you fall in the posting order in the first post of this OOC thread. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh... lol

Working on post now!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Name: Mortenai Denary

Family: Long dead. After Morty’s transformation, he ran his county for awhile, but later fled after accusations of vampirism.

Race: Elder Vampire

Appearance: OOC  Immortal Vindication  - Page 3 Anthon10

Bio:
In 1577, a boy named Mortenai Denary was born to the Duke of Somerset, an aristocrat from a small county in north-western England near Wales. He was raised as any aristocrat would; manners matter. He lived his life quietly, being the fifth child, hence not eligible for the title and power that his family had to offer. This, however, was not what he wanted. He did not want to live a life of quiet subordination. He wanted that title and power badly and he was determined to get it.

One day, while strolling in the counties village, he fell upon a dark alley way where a mysterious man stood. The man promised him eternal life and power if only Morty could get closer to him and accept his ‘gift’. This immediately sent out bells and whistles in the head of the young man, but his curiosity got the better of him. He finally got closer to the mysterious man; the man then whispered something Morty would never forget: “So young and reckless, you will make a fine specimen. With this power, you will be able Duke, then onwards to become King of England, perhaps eventually of the British Isles and then the entirety of Europe!” This created an immense amount of excitement in Morty’s heart which led to his full confidence in the mysterious man. It did not take long for the deed to be done.

Needless to say, Mortenai used his power cruelly and discreetly. He reigned many years over his county until allegations of vampirism made him flee to escape capture by the notorious Inquisition. He then chose to move to one place where he would never be found: the thirteen colonies. Or so he hoped.

In the thirteen colonies he had an ample amount of freedom to feed at will, all while maintaining the facet of an aristocrat to keep sceptics at bay. There was plenty of game and there was no centralized police force to track him down or connect the dots. It was heaven on earth.

The years passed and Morty moved from one city to another, finally reaching Arizona where the general lawlessness and ability to pass off discarded food as just another murder kept him there indefinitely. It was then that the entire notion of war on the creatures of Night started. It was there that he let many vampires stay at his spacious town house and use it as an HQ. It was then that he finally learnt that there were others like him. And that felt good... Somewhat.

Personality: Mortenai can be very polite, convincing and charming, as he can be disconcerting, creepy and sadistic. He can be disconcertingly cold and distant. Hundreds of years of running and self-concealment can do that to someone. He is one of the better-mannered people left in this fast degenerating world. In fact, Mortenai has the easiest recognizable traits available to vampires in this uncouth world. That is traits of exquisite literacy, articulation and mannerism. He is strongly opinionated and lets the other vampires know of his stance and is usually heard because of his age, if anything else. He fervently urges that vampires set aside, permanently, hostilities with the lycans, form an alliance to achieve the ability to live together and destroy these robots that are killing his food... and other vampires.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Frigging awesome, Dax! Welcome to the rp! =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

I will have a post up soon.

By the way Fate, the color-coding of the names is a good touch. I was reading the names and unable to keep in mind who was playing who, etc. Plus, its perrrty!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Um...I'm a bit confused about recent posts. It doesn't really affect me, but I was wondering about continuity.

When I read Squall's post, I read it as the meeting Victor attended was a memory or a dream. The last part of the post seems like he has woken up and gotten dressed and he's leaving his house alone. That begs the question then about the other two posts involving him, with Harper's Dursk following him out of the meeting and Hank bumping into him when he leaves the bar, and then Dax's Mortenai assuming Victor(the hooded vampire he describes, yes?) just left a meeting he was meant to attend. ...But he didn't did he? It WAS a memory. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, where is everybody? Several of you mention in your posts your location, but it is unclear from Squall's post where Victor is right now - but going by both Harper and Dax's posts, it appears everyone is in Arizona(except my two characters at the moment). But like I mentioned above, I'm a little confused about continuity, so I don't know how true that is. Is Victor in Arizona or not?

Sorry if these are a lot of questions, or if it's obvious to everyone else, I apologize. I just found a few of the posts and how they fit together is a little askew from my point of view right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Time you are absolutely right on everything you have just presented.

(yes, Victor is the hooded man)

I re-read Squalls post and I have come to the realization that it was a dream. I am still slapping myself because I can't believe I failed to notice that. I had orignally thought he woke up -after- the meeting. Especially since Dursk had come out of the meeting as well. Then again, it was very late. I am known to do silly things in the late night.

Also, since Fate said that the setting was in Pheonix, I immediately assumed everyone would be there unless mentioned otherwise. I went ahead and modified my post and replaced the "Oh he just came back from a meeting" to something different. I still assume Hank and Victor were indeed in Phoenix?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks, Dax! I'm glad you like you color coding. I figured it might make it a bit easier to tell how many people were involved and who they each were playing as.

Oh, I'm glad that this was sorted out. Thank you for noticing that, TimeOfTheEye, and bringing that up! Much appreciated. Also, Lumeus' automaton character is in Phoenix, but his human Kathy is in Chicago.

It's not obligatory that your characters be in the main setting of Phoenix, but that's just where the majority will be, so if you want to interact with others, then you'll want to have your characters be located there.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumeus Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 am

Well, she was in Chicago. Smile
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

Never expected my post to cause so much confusion. For future reference I prefer using italic text to mark a memory or dream. So yes, it was a dream/memory he was having. And yes, he was just getting up. I shall edit the post to have him coming out of a warehouse in the industrial center west of Phoenix and moving east to the downtown area.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumeus Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am

lol, wait... If Dax edited his post to fit with Squall's original post, and then Squall edits his post to fit with Dax's original post, doesn't that mess it up again?
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 am

Haha, that would have been funny...

but no, I think he is just going to make his post 'clearer' for people who are dyslexic and have ADD like me. cheers
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Ok fixed. All dreams will be italic now. Very Happy Sooo am I allowed to post? I mean has everyone posted? Will the Fog mother strike me down if I post?
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 pm

She will smite you with such TERRIBLE vengeance, that generations yet UNBORN will cry out in anguish....

Sorry, the word smite instantly reminds me of Visari's speech in Killzone 2.... Yah

Anyway, unless things have changed, I think Danger has to make his first post, then the order will restart with Fate and Time before Victor gets a chance to answer Morty.

Last edited by Dax on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm sorry but after that memory of Killzone 2 I just had to add the rest of it via youtube. Smile (Most intense speech and intro to a game ever? Damn right.) And ok sounds good I'll be ready with my next post.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next