FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade of Destiny

Go down

Masquerade of Destiny Empty Masquerade of Destiny

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Long has there been tension and mistrust between the Seelie and the Unseelie fey courts, result is in petty fighting and childish vandalism throughout both kingdoms.
In an effort to mend things for the sake of magic and nature, King Oberon of the Seelie fairies has organized a masked ball at his grand palace, he invited the Unseelie King and his royal family to attend in an olive branch of good will and hopes that they could set aside their differences for the sake of preserving the green earth around them instead of spending eternity fighting with each other over stupid and immature things.
King Oberon is delighted when the Unseelie King Thorn accepts the invitation, promising to attend with his queen and son to talk peace after the unmasking hour at midnight.
Seraphina, the daughter and heir of King Oberon is happy for her father’s advancements towards a better future for everyone, though she still wary over having the dark shadow fairies within the walls of their home, she keeps her worries to herself however, for this mask ball is far more important to everyone as a whole.

Aubrey, son of King Thorn, scoffs at the idea with the goodie two shoes Seelie fairies, but as the future king of the unseelie court, he knows he must be first a diplomat and worry about his personal views later, though he is completely unaware of how attending this masked ball will change his life forever upon meeting a certain masked princess.

{You get the basic idea, the rest is to be discussed between myself and a partner, anyone interested? the available role is Aubrey, crown prince of the Unseelie fey}
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Masquerade of Destiny Empty Re: Masquerade of Destiny

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am

This sounds interesting. I'm interested. Haven't done a one on one since I got here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 am

Zero wrote:This sounds interesting. I'm interested. Haven't done a one on one since I got here.

Awesome, I look forward to roleplaying with you.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

Oh yeah, really. How did you come up with this idea? Curious I be, lolz. Are you interested in doing this role-play?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Zero wrote:Oh yeah, really. How did you come up with this idea? Curious I be, lolz. Are you interested in doing this role-play?

The Gaelic fey have always been extremely fascinating to me, I love how raw they are, they are not the sugar coated crap spoon fed to children, you know? Anyway, yes I am interested in doing this roleplay.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am

Good, cool. Where did you first encounter the Gaelic fey? A book or website or something...? And yay for interesting-ness! lolz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 am

Zero wrote:Good, cool. Where did you first encounter the Gaelic fey? A book or website or something...? And yay for interesting-ness! lolz

I've been reading the legends and Irish lore about them for a very long time, anything I could get my hands on in book stores and the library. I have been trying to orchestrate roleplays with them for awhile, however before this website, no one I could find knew enough about them to be competent enough to roleplay about them.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 am

Go ahead and create your character sheet for the prince of the shadow/unseelie fey, I will have one for Seraphina, princess of the light/seelie as soon as I can.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah of course. I just want to brush up one some fairy history here, lolz. I see some info on D&D and other various sites. If there's any knowledge worth sharing, concerning the fairies, be sure to share it with me please. Also, anything you wanted to add about the prince and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 am

Zero wrote:Yeah of course. I just want to brush up one some fairy history here, lolz. I see some info on D&D and other various sites. If there's any knowledge worth sharing, concerning the fairies, be sure to share it with me please. Also, anything you wanted to add about the prince and such.

You'll find some information here, as for the prince, lets have him dark featured and an all out aristocrat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classifications_of_fairies
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am

Okay, I think I can do that. I guess I'll start piecing him together and then fix him up depending on how you did yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

Zero wrote:Okay, I think I can do that. I guess I'll start piecing him together and then fix him up depending on how you did yours.

Alrighty
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Just got my new glasses, I will have a profile to you on Princess Seraphina very soon, then you can piece together Prince Aubrey.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Princess Seraphina of the Seelie Court

Fey years age: 18
Mortal years age: 300
Hair: Ruby red, falls to gently brush her hips in soft waves
Eyes: Sea foam green
Height: 5 feet and 3 inches
Weight: 118 lbs.
Orientation: Straight
Bodily state: Virgin
Father: King Oberon
Mother: Queen Tatiana
Favorite scent: The scent of the Magnolia blossom
Favorite flower: Moon Orchid
Interests: Gardening, star gazing, literature, animals, healing and progression towards political harmony.
Personality: Seraphina is by nature a very kind and compassionate young fey, she loves all forms of life and views them as highly sacred. If someone is need, Seraphina will always be the first to offer help in any way she can possibly give. Watch out though, when necessary, this serene beauty can become quite the feisty spitfire, her courage and beliefs in everything just is unfaltering, she will always strive for what she knows inside is right.
Aspiration: To become a great healer.
Pets: More of a best friend than a pet, Seraphina keeps a Monarch butterfly named Ophelia at her side.[b][u][center]
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down