FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's Jewels

Go down

Casey's Jewels Empty Casey's Jewels

Post by Casey Jewels Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 am

I have Photoshop Elements 7, and love playing around in it. I've come a long way from where I once was, but I've still got a long way to go.

I mostly make signatures and avatars, and I am open to requests/challenges to help improve my skills.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Sites I Use:
http://avatarspirit.net/ (for Avatar screenshots)
http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/ (for dolls)
http://www.dollzmania.com/ (for dolls as well, though I don't use it much)
Casey Jewels
Casey Jewels
Mist
Mist

Female

http://caseyjewels.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Casey's Jewels Empty Re: Casey's Jewels

Post by Casey Jewels Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

First, Midnight stuff. Midnight is a fantasy book of mine. I have the rough draft done, and will hopefully be getting to the edits soon.

The young kid seen in some of these graphics is the main character, Gan Torz. The wicked Queen Jeffera also makes an appeance, as does the fighter Mikael, who helps Gan out quite a bit.

Casey's Jewels Midnight
^One of my first attempts ever to create a sig. Realized that it was way too busy and then...

Casey's Jewels Midnight3
^But that was too simple, so...

Casey's Jewels Midnight5
^My final result for that round.

Casey's Jewels Midnight-Friendship-sig3
^Another early sig, when I was using gradients for backgrounds still.

Casey's Jewels SongsetAvvie2Complete3
Casey's Jewels SongsetSig3Flat2
^My first good Midnight sig! This was made for the the Graphic Set contest, but I never did like the avvie. In the sig, the gal in front is Alyssa Torz, who formed a rebellion against the Queen. The song is 'Ireland' by Garth Brooks.

Casey's Jewels MidnightAvvieFinal
Casey's Jewels MidnightsigFinal
^This set came from me trying to push finishing my novel. It seems that whatever I’m writing on, I want a sig and avvie for it… I never was happy with how the sig came out, though.

Casey's Jewels MidnightBanner-1
^I really, really like how this one came out.

Casey's Jewels MidnightWordCount113703
^Another Midnight sig, this time to keep track of my word count. The one you see here is my final word count, as I finished the first draft of the book December 8, 2009.
Casey Jewels
Casey Jewels
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jewels Tue May 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Kami:

She's my werewolf character I write a lot with. She has her own story, but yet I find myself writing quite a bit with her and Kal from the Skies RP that was on avatarspirit.net(ASN). Kal doesn't appear in many of these graphics, though. Javy is the one that shows up, as he died in order to save her life and she has blamed herself for his death ever since. Kal belongs to my boyfriend.

Casey's Jewels Because_of_You_by_CaseyJewels-1
^My one and only drawing of Kami. I have a lot of problems drawing my own characters, but she turned out pretty good. The full moon behind her symbolizes what she is, and the scene is when she is watching Javy die, which is why she has tears in her eyes.

Casey's Jewels KamiLifeCycleComplete
^This kind of tells the story of her life, through her expressions. She starts out as a wild thing, controlled by her Wolf, but then Javy shows up and gives her back her humanity. She ends up watching him die and then mopes and is all depressed for the longest time. She mostly worked her way out of that depression, and then she met Kal, and started to become happy, for once in her life.

Casey's Jewels KamiSig3
^From my drawing. I colored it on Photoshop and then cropped it.

Casey's Jewels KamiComplete-1
^The colored version. This is actually the second time I colored this, as I lost the first file. The starry background is not mine.

Casey's Jewels PackAvvieComplete
Casey's Jewels PackSigComplete
^A Skies RP set. From left to right: Senka, Kaine, Kami, Kal. They formed a pack, but don't really get along very well with one another... Javy's the face in the background of the moon. Kaine is Plaguewalker's, while Senka is Shadow Moonseye's.

Casey's Jewels Kami2Complete
^The doll is from the dollzmania site, I believe. I meshed a bunch of things together to symbolize her and Javy's time together.

Casey's Jewels BewareComplete
Casey's Jewels Werewolves2Complete
^My werewolf set, for full moons.

Casey's Jewels Thereasonisyou222Complete
^Another Kami/Javy sig. I was heavily inspired by Kelly Clarkson's song. The cliff in the background represents Javy's death (because he died on a cliff). The full moon and the wolf behind Javy obviously represents the werewolf side of things. And the Hunter dude on the left represents the werewolf Hunters that killed Javy.

Casey's Jewels WaxingandWaningInternet
^This was for my English class, Senior Year. I don’t remember the exact requirements, but we had to write a poem and present in a unique manner. So, I not only played with the font, but I also added images in Photoshop. The poem itself had to be comparing something abstract with something concrete, if I remember right. Me being obsessed with werewolves, I wrote my poem on love and the moon (as well as made a few werewolf references).

Casey's Jewels KamiavvieComplete
^What can I say? I’m obsessed with Kami and Javy. I didn’t stretch her, but this avvie makes Kami looked stretched out, so I ended up not even using it.

Casey's Jewels IHateMyselfSigCompleteBiggest
^The idea for this sig came from Kelly Clarkson’s I Hate Myself For Losing You. Javy died when Kami was thirteen, and he died saving her life. Ever since she has blamed herself for his death, which is why the line ‘What do you do when you look in the mirror and staring at you is why he’s not here’ fits her so well.
Casey Jewels
Casey Jewels
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: