FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend

3 posters

Go down

Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend Empty Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey everyone!

I know this isn't going to be a long absence, but I won't be online from Saturday morning to late Sunday night (EST). My aquatic biology class is going camping as part of our lab, so I'll be going on a research vessel, tromping through swamps and marshes, and trying not to get eaten by the mud monsters. For my fellow RPers in Viemera, if I miss anything over the weekend, I'll catch up as quickly as possible upon my return.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend Empty Re: Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend

Post by Shadow Moonseye Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Have fun Silvan! And good luck fending off those mud monsters!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend Empty Re: Getting in touch with the great outdoors this weekend

Post by Attie Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Yay Nature! ^^ Have loads of fun!
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 pm

*cough* Ahem... *drum roll*

I LIVE!!!!!

Yes, my friends, after many harrowing adventures that included nearly getting stuck in knee-deep mud, tides coming within two meters of our tents, and wrestling some vicious fiddler crabs and lizards to the ground, I have returned in one piece!

Ahem...please excuse the melodrama. I'm pretty much beyond exhausted and probably not the sharpest arrow in the proverbial quiver at the moment, but I just wanted to announce that I'm back from the great outdoors. I got some good pictures that I'll post in the picture thread once I get around to going through them.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Welcome back, Silvan!

Sounds like you had an interesting experience, to say the least. I look forward to seeing the pictures of your adventures!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down